剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
就是你们
You are!
谢谢大家 我想说清楚
Thank you! I just want to be clear.
绝不能容忍♥
No one condones the tragic shooting
便利店的悲惨枪案
at the convenience store.
我们的心与
Our thoughts and prayers go out
库尔迪普辛格的家人同在 为他们祈祷
to Kuldeep Singh's family.
我们要以他的名义
And we are making a donation
向撒马利亚的拥抱捐赠
to Samaritan's Embrace in his name.
绝对的
Absolutely.
惋惜与祈祷
Thoughts and prayers.
但那不能改变事实
But... that doesn't change facts.
这曾是个美丽的国家
This used to be a-a beautiful country.
记得吗 -记得
Remember - Yeah!
上帝之下 统一的国家
One nation under God.
记得吗
Remember?
就在这些不信上帝
Right before these godless,
没有人性的超级反派开始涌入我们的边境
inhuman supervillains started pouring across our borders
将我们拖下他们的泥潭之前
and dragging us down into their mud.
像维多利亚纽曼·那样的社会正义魔士要我们做什么
What do SJWs like Victoria Neuman want us to do?
让他们进来 给他们倒杯冰茶
Just let 'em in and give 'em a cup of iced tea
我们试图阻止他们却受惩罚
And then punish us for trying to stop them.
没错
That's right.
历史上有人因为努力保护自己的同胞
Has there ever been anyone in history more persecuted
而受到更多的迫♥害♥吗
just for trying to protect their own?
这是场战争
We are at war!
我们需要更多的五号♥化合物
We need more Compound V.
没错
Absolutely.
我们需要更多的超人类 -更多超人类
We need more Supes! - More Supes!
更多超人类 -我们需要更多的超级英雄
More Supes! More Supes! -We need more superheroes!
更多的超人类
More Supes! More Supes!
更多超人类... -好了
More Supes! More... - Now,
我对大家一直很坦诚
I've always been honest with you... you know that.
现在我也必须如此
And I got to be honest with you now.
跟大家说这事让我难过
It brings me no pleasure to tell you this,
但是我们七人组里有内奸
but we also had a mole in The Seven.
没错
That's right.
一个自己人
One of our own.
星光
Starlight.
我知道 没关系
I know, I know. It's okay.
她已经被逮捕了
She's been apprehended,
不能伤害其他人
and she can't hurt anyone else.
真不敢相信
I can't believe this.
都塞进我体内 所有人
Put 'em in. All of 'em.
我要他们所有人同时进来
I want all of 'em in at the same time.
好吧 这太疯狂了
Okay, this is insane.
嘿 -不要
Hey - No.
该死的 我要
Fuck yes...
星光是叛徒
Starlight has been conspiring with the people
星光勾结那些冷血谋杀了
who murdered, in cold blood,
我的兄弟... 英雄 透明人 -天啊 糟了
my brother... the hero translucent. -My God, fuck.
大家刚开始收看...
If you are just tuning in...
我猜她在42D -这是留言信箱...
I bet you she's in 42D. - You have reached the voice mailbox...
布彻尔 你在哪里
Come on, Butcher, where are you
如果她活着... -等等
And that is if she's still alive, which... - Wait, wait, wait,
42D是什么 -在沃特高塔里
what's 42D? - At the Tower.
大部分是钢制墙壁
Supe-proof, mostly.
两米厚 能隔断超能力 -我该怎样进去
Steel walls six feet thick. - How do I get in?
进那座塔你进不了
Into the Tower Yeah, you don't.
对不起 老兄
And I'm sorry, man, but...
不过她八成是死了 -肯定有办法进去吧
she's probably dead. - There's got to be something.
一个秘密入口之类的
Right Like a... Like a secret entrance
也许有一两个 但你别指望了 这不可能
Maybe one or two, but forget it, man. It's crazy.
带我去
Okay, show me. Come with me.
你的伤还没恢复
Look at you. You're still fucked up.
所以我才需要你的帮助
Which is exactly why I need your help.
找你的朋友们
Get... your... friends.
布彻尔没接电♥话♥
Butcher isn't picking up,
其他人离这里太远了
and the others are halfway across the state.
我们得去救她 马上
We got to go! Now!
听着 沃特把你害惨了 对吧
Listen, Vought screwed you over, right?
他们正在对她做同样的事
Well, now they're trying to do the exact same thing to her.
这事对我来说已经结束了
This shit is over for me.
我的人生完了 明白吗
My whole life is over, okay?
这是你当英雄的最后一个机会
This is your last chance to be a hero again.
振作起来
Come on, I mean,
你是想当那个软蛋
do you-you want to be the cuck or do you want to be the...
还是上他老婆的那个家伙
guy who fucks the wife?
好的 对
Okay. Yeah, yeah.
我们去大干一场吧
Let's go fuck the wife.
这是你情我愿的 来吧
Consensually. Come on, come on.
老妈 你好
Hello, Mum.
跟我来吧
Will you come with me?
你不要恨我
Now, don't hate me.
我为什么会恨你
Why would I hate you?
对不起 这是我起意的
Look, I'm sorry. It was my idea,
反正用别的方式 你也不愿意来
but you wouldn't come any other way.
别走
Look, look, look, look, don't.
他没多少时间了 -这不是我的问题
He hasn't got much time. - Not my problem.
是你决定跟那人♥渣♥在一起的
That's yours, 'cause you stayed with the cunt.
我要求过你任何事吗
Have I ever asked you for anything?
有吗
Ever?
威廉
William.
怎么 不抱一下
What, no hug?
你敢靠近一寸
You step one inch closer,
我会在你死于癌症之前杀死你
and I'll kill you quicker than that fucking ass cancer.
我猜你肯定会的
I'll bet you would.
我看到新闻里说你干掉了斯蒂威尔那个荡♥妇♥
I seen on the news where you topped that Stillwell slag.
不是我♥干♥掉的
It weren't me.
不过谢谢你的支持
But thanks for your support.
别走 求你了
Please, please.
我只是想聊聊
I just want to talk.
给你两分钟
Two minutes.
有没有关注灰烬杯
You been following the Ashes?
你♥他♥妈♥的想聊板球赛
You want to talk about fucking cricket?
记得1983年世界杯吗
You remember the '83 World Cup?
我带你去看了每一场比赛... 利兹
I took you to every match... Leeds,
老特拉福德球场
Old Trafford.
你很喜欢
You loved it.
知道我为什么喜欢吗
Do you know why I loved it?
因为你会跟你那些猪朋狗友喝醉
'Cause you'd get on the piss with your loser mates.
我溜走几个小时你都不会知道
And I could fuck off for hours and you'd never know.
那就别回忆往事了
Yeah, well, let's not do this then.
是 算了吧
Yeah, let's not.
我知道自己不是个称职的父亲
I know I was no perfect father.
我没有机会跟兰尼道别
But I know I never got a chance to say goodbye to Lenny.
我不想给你留下这个遗憾
And I don't want that with you.
你没机会跟列尼道别
Didn't have a chance to say goodbye to Lenny.
他就是你害死的
You're the fucking reason he's dead.
威廉 我跟你说
Let me tell you something, William.
这个世界太黑暗了
It's a shit world out there.
谁都不能靠 只能靠自己
You count on no one but yourself.
要么沉底 要么奋游
You either sink or you swim,
而兰尼 他选择了沉没
and, in Lenny's case, he chose to sink.
你♥他♥妈♥的没有资格
You don't have the fucking right
提起他的名字
to mention his name.
我很爱兰尼
I fucking loved Lenny.
但他不像你这么坚强
But he wasn't hard like you.
所以你还活着 而他死了
That's why you're still here and he's dead, isn't it?
你不是把我们俩揍得不成人形吗
You beat the fucking shit out of the both of us, didn't you?
我或许把你逼得有点紧
Maybe I pushed you a bit hard.
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表