剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
自♥由♥… 是有代价的
Freedom... comes at a price.
我的支持率下降了一个百分点吗 -是九点五
So, I'm down a point? - Nine and a half.
过得不顺吗
Bad day?
该死的 -我支持你的
Goddamn it. - I'm with you.
其实吧 有个解决办法
But you know, there's a way to handle it.
我欠你一个人情
I owe you.
多亏了众教会
Thanks to the Church of the Collective,
我现在知道我想成为什么样的人
I now know the kind of man I want to be.
勇敢女王 -这是祖国人搞的
#BraveMaeve#. - This is Homelander.
他就是为了整我 如果你走了
He's fucking with me. I can't protect you
我就没法保护你
if you leave.
可是我们要怎么做
What are we gonna do?
你觉得只要救了纪美子
You think, by saving Kimiko,
就能弥补那些你伤害过的人了
you can make amends for those children
那些点灯人烧死的孩子们 -操♥你♥妈♥
that Lamplighter burned. - Fuck you.
你不能让自己一个人
You can't go through this
面对事情 -我们都是独自面对
on your own. - We're all alone.
那世人会怎么想这件事
How do you think the world will feel when I tell them that
你就是曾经的自♥由♥女
you used to be Liberty?
你笑什么
Why are you laughing?
你太离谱了 -才没有
You're ridiculous. - No.
我才不离谱
I am not, ridiculous.
好吧
Okay.
你磕嗨了吧 -这不是重点
Then you are high. - Well, beside the point.
重点是
Point is
我所知道的一切都学自那些女孩
I learned everything I know from those girls.
黄金女郎[美国连续喜剧]
The Golden Girls.
我当年一个人在纽约很孤单
I was alone in New York, you know?
卖♥♥弄花招
Turning tricks.
挣扎生存
Begging for the scraps.
你以为是谁一直陪着我呢
Who do you think kept me company?
黄金女郎
The Golden Girls.
早上三点至五点
3:00 a.m. to 5:00 a.m.,
他们照亮了避难所里的破烂电视
they lit up the shelter's shitty TV.
你难道说得不是黄♥片♥
And you're not talking about porn?
黄金浴场女郎吗
The Golden Shower Girls?
你这太无礼了
That's disrespectful.
他好敏感哦
He's so sensitive.
不是 那些诱人的女性
No. Those saucy ladies,
她们有自己的家庭
they made their own family.
所以我做了她们该做的事
So I did what they did.
你是我的布兰奇黄金女郎"剧中人物]
You are my Blanche.
布兰奇 -杰伊
Blanche? - And Jay?
你是我的桃乐茜黄金女郎"剧中人物]
You are... my Dorothy.
因为你是个小基佬
'Cause you're a little gay.
确实
Yeah.
那么你是贝蒂·怀特吗黄金女郎"演员]
So, you're Betty White?
傻♥逼♥问题
What a fucking question.
我当然是贝蒂·怀特
Of course I'm Betty White.
现在...
Now...
谁想去抢银行
Who wants to rob a bank?
冲他妈的
Fuck, yeah.
这会刺破我的皮肤吗
Will it get through my skin?
这都不行的话 没有东西可以了
If it can't, nothing can.
我觉得我该说点什么
Okay, I-I just feel like I need to say something.
我觉得这不是个好主意
I don't think this is a good idea.
风暴知道是我泄露了五号♥化合物的消息
Stormfront knows I leaked the V.
可她没有找你麻烦
Yeah, but she hasn't come after you.
但这样事情就更糟了
Ye... But that makes it so much worse.
那说明她有更恶心的计划对付我
That means that she has some fucked-up plan for me.
我现在就要取出芯片
I need this chip out now.
我懂你 小休伊
I understand, Petit Hughie.
尽管你手上有好几条人命
And though you've been covered with entrails of many a person,
还有一只海洋动物...
even a sea mammal...
要对爱的人下手 总会更艰难
it's always harder when it's someone you love.
什么 -爱情[法语]
What? - L'amour.
不不不 我没有
No, no. No, I don't.
不是 我 我确实
I mean, I-I do, of course.
我们只是柏拉图…
It's just, it's a platon...
我们只是朋友 -行了
We're-we're just friends. - Okay,
能在我改变主意之前快点下手吗
can we just do this already before I change my mind?
可以吗
Please?
行吧 真要钻了
Okay, this is happening.
好了
Okay.
这可能会有点刺痛 -好的
This might sting a little. - Okay.
妈呀 妈呀 妈妈呀
My God. My God. My God.
没事了
Okay.
结束了
Okay.
你好 我的小间谍
Bonjour, my little spy.
你好啊 老伙计
Howdy ho, buckaroo.
卧♥槽♥
Shit!
你把我手打断了
I think you broke my hand.
你想怎么处置他
What do you want to do with him?
当然要把他交给警♥察♥了
Well, hand him over to the police, of course.
确实 我们是英雄
Well, of course. We are heroes.
英雄都会这么做
That's what heroes do.
当然了 -不过…
Absolutely. - But...
他可能明天就会被放走 -求你们了
he'll probably just be released tomorrow. - Please,
带我去医院吧 -也是
just take me to the hospital. - Yeah.
求你们了
Please.
很有道理
That's a really good point.
有时候我觉得 这个司法系统
sometimes it feels like... like the justice system
一点也不管用
just doesn't work anymore.
所有人总是用他们手♥机♥偷偷录像
Everyone always recording on their phone all the time.
就好像你甚至
It's like you can't even
都不能履行工作职责了 -履行工作职责了
do your job anymore. - Do your job anymore.
求你们了 带我进局子吧 求求你们
Please, just take me in. Just take me in, please.
♪ 我一直 ♪
♪ I do ♪
♪ 在思念着你 ♪
♪ I think about you... ♪
这说明美国良好的
It really speaks to the deterioration
敬畏上帝的价值观正在堕落
of good, God-fearing American values.
救救我
Help me!
这世界都变啥样了 -操
What's this world - coming to? - Fuck.
♪ 你说你属于我 ♪
♪ And you say you belong to me ♪
♪ 我乐不可支 ♪
♪ And ease my mind ♪
♪ 畅想这世界怎会如此美好 ♪
♪ Imagine how the world could be so very fine ♪
♪ 在一起真快乐 ♪
♪ So happy together ♪
♪ 穷极我一生 除了你 ♪
♪ I can't see me loving nobody ♪
♪ 我无法想象爱上别人 ♪
♪ But you for all my life ♪
♪ 我们在一起时 ♪
♪ When you're with me ♪
♪ 天空也放晴了 ♪
♪ Baby, the skies'll be blue ♪
♪ 穷极我一生 ♪
♪ For all my life. ♪
别害羞 承认吧
Don't be shy. Embrace it.
谢… 我想说谢谢你
Thank... I'm saying thank you.
不客气
Well, you're welcome.
我们实话实说
Let's be honest for a moment here.
谁是片场最喜欢恶作剧的人
Who is the biggest prankster on set?
我觉得…
I-I just... I don't think
我们不该谈论这个 我不知道 无可奉告
we should get into that. I don't know, I... No comment.
他说得对
I mean, he is right.
但是呢 玄色真的
But, you know, Black Noir has definitely got
最自视甚高 -特别自大
just the biggest ego. - Such a diva.
他俩搞上了
They're fucking.
你把她的芯片拿出来没
Did you get her chip out?
这就是你住的地方吗
This is where you're living?
对啊 这里独具吸引力
Yeah. You know, it has its charms.
这儿的老鼠跟口袋怪兽一样
The rats are, like, Pokémon.
患有丙肝的那种 -天
With hep C. - God.
你回来啦
So you're back?
厌烦为钱杀人了吗
Tired of killing people for money?
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表