剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Yeah?
什么事
Please be careful.
千万要小心
I will.
我会的
Fuck me.
狗♥日♥的♥
Please leave your name and number
请在提示音后留下姓名
and a message after the beep.
电♥话♥号♥码与口信
Annie, it's me again.
安妮 还是我
I was just wondering, have you ever seen the music video
我在想 你有没有看过比利·乔尔
for that Billy Joel song "You're Only Human"?
"你只是平凡人"的音乐录影带
There's this kid and he's climbing up a bridge
里面有个小孩 他爬上一座桥
and he's-he's gonna kill himself,
想自杀
but then Billy Joel steps out with his harmonica
但是比利·乔尔拿着口琴出现了
and tells him stop,
让他不要跳下去
you just have to wait for your second wind,
你得稍作休息再前行
and now I-I feel like I'm-I'm that kid
现在我感觉自己就像那个小孩
and I'm gonna drown, and...
我快要窒息了 而…
and thank God I found my second wind
谢天谢地 我找到让我重振雄风的人了
because it's-it's you.
那就是你
You're my second wind.
是你让我东山再起
look, I know it's exciting, taking down Vought
我知道扳倒沃特
and being like James Bond and everything,
当詹姆斯·邦德之类的 感觉很爽
but you've got to be careful,
但你一定要小心
because that stuff can go to shit really quick...
因为这事很容易出纰漏...
and you wind up hurting the people that...
你最终可能会伤害...
you love.
你爱的人
Like the way that I hurt you.
就像我一样
Anyhoo... that's all I wanted to say.
这... 这就是我想说的话
Second wind.
重振雄风
Fuck.
我♥操♥了
Okay, thanks.
好了 谢谢
Bye.
再见
I know I don't come up
我知道我上来得不够多
to 99 enough and I apologize for that.
我为此道歉
But times like this tend to give us clarity,
但目前情况往往能让我们清醒
don't they?
不是吗
You and me are partners, after all.
我们毕竟是伙伴
A symbiotic part of a larger thing,
我们与一个鲜活 宏大
a living thing named Vought.
名叫"沃特"的公♥司♥ 共生共存
And that's how we'll get through this,
这样教会我们如何度过这个难关
together, as Vought.
团结"沃特"这个集体
But, sir...
先生…
I got to say...
我必须说…
we didn't know about this Compound V shit.
我们并不知道五号♥化合物这东西
None of us. Is that so?
我们都不知道 是这样吗
Well, we're all victims here, A-Train,
我们都是受害者 火车头
but we'll get to the bottom of it, I promise.
但我保证 我们一定会彻查清楚
Right now, catching this Super terrorist is...
现在 抓住这个超级恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是…
Villain.
恶人
Super... villain.
超级... 恶人
Sure. Whatever.
好的 随便你
It must be our priority,
这是我们的首要任务
and it changes the conversation.
而且能改变舆♥论♥风向
So you want us to go out there?
你要我们出去抓人
Now?
现在吗
I mean, we still need to be prepped by Legal and PR.
我们需要法律及公♥关♥组帮我们准备一下
We'll be eaten alive out there.
否则我们会成过街老鼠
There's no time for that. Well, I'm sorry,
没时间了 不好意思
but I don't think we have to damage control
我认为我们没必要
your fuck-up.
替你们擦屁♥股♥
Guys.
好了 各位
Enough.
够了
We gotta pull together here.
我们必须团结一致
Thank you, Homelander. Not you.
谢谢你 祖国人 我没有说你
Us.
我是指我们
The Seven.
七人组
See, it doesn't matter who made us
是谁创造了我们
or how we got here, the point is...
或如何取得如今地位并不重要 重点是...
we are here.
我们就在这里
Together.
在一起
Family.
我们是一家人
You guys...
你们…
you are my real family.
你们是我真正的家人
This guy... he doesn't care about us.
这个人... 他不关心我们
We're not his partners, we're his product.
我们不是他的伙伴 我们是他的产品
So who gives a shit if Vought burns to the fucking ground?
谁在乎沃特会身败名裂呢
You should think before you say something you don't mean.
在你说些言不由衷的话之前请三思
Really, should I?
真的吗
We are not Vought.
我们不是沃特
You see, companies, they come and go,
公♥司♥成立了又倒闭
but talent... talent is forever.
但是超人类... 永远不倒
The world still needs superheroes,
这个世界仍需要超级英雄
and that, family, that's what we are.
我的家人们 我们就是超级英雄
So let's get out there and do what it is we do.
所以我们就出去做我们该做的事
Let's take this cocksucker down.
我们去干掉那个混球
Fuck Vought?
去他妈的沃特
I did not see that coming from you.
我真没想到你会说出这种话
Maybe you don't know me that well.
或许你并不太了解我
Maybe I don't.
或许是的
How far?
多远
A mile, right there.
1.6公里 就在那里
What the fuck was that? What the hell was that?
刚才那是什么 到底是什么
Take the wheel!
你来掌舵
We lost power.
动力没了
Everyone, off the boat, now!
所有人 现在跳船
Frenchie, grab the winch.
法兰奇 你负责绞机
Come on, let's go, let's go, let's go! Get in!
快点 我们走
Come on, come on! Let's go, let's go!
上船快点 我们走
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Go on. Frenchie, start it up! Go, go, go!
上来法兰奇 开船 快走 快走
Go, go, go!
快
Look, there. Head for the storm drain.
快看 往泄洪排水道去
Shit.
操了
Butcher! What are you doing?
布彻尔 你在干什么
Butcher!
布彻尔
Stop...!
住手...
Fucking diabolical.
太他妈可怕了
Where's Hughie?
休伊在哪里
Hughie!
休伊
Geez.
天啊
You all right?
你没事吧
Come on, son.
快来
We got to leg it... Deep's here,
我们快跑... 深海在这
and The Seven won't be far behind.
七人组很快会来
You know what?
要不这样
Okay, you guys go ahead.
你们走吧
You guys go ahead. I'm good.
你们走吧 别管我了
What?
什么
Just gonna sit here and wait, I-if you don't mind.
我就坐在这里等着
What the fuck are you waiting for?
你♥他♥妈♥的等什么
My second wind.
东山再起
All right, son.
好吧
Come on.
快点
Come on. Get your fucking hands off of me!
快走 你♥他♥妈♥别碰我
Geez.
我靠
All right, fine. Suit yourself.
行 随便你
All right!
好了
Come on, let's go.
快 我们走
We can't leave the kid, man.
我们不能撇下那小子 兄弟
Pinocchio is staying put.
匹诺曹不肯走
Have at it.
你去劝吧
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表