剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Federal authorities have initiated
联邦政♥府♥发起了
a manhunt for William Butcher.
针对威廉·布彻尔的逮捕行动
It's Vought. It's a fucking coup
是沃特 是来自沃特内部
from the inside.
的行动
I know who killed Raynor.
我知道谁杀了雷纳
Something to do with the Supe terrorist
跟超人类恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有关
smuggled into Jersey.
偷渡来了新泽西
Her brother.
她弟弟
I just want me wife back.
我只想让我妻子回来
Bring Langley the terrorist and you'll have her.
把恐♥怖♥分♥子♥带给兰利 你就能得到她
I was told he would never know about Ryan or me.
说好的他永远不会知道瑞恩和我
That was the deal.
那是约定
You need to make him leave.
你必须让他离开
Because if you don't, I'm gonna take Ryan
如果他不走 我就带着瑞恩
and I'm gonna run.
逃得远远的
Superheroes are not born, but made,
超级英雄们不是天生的 而是通过五号♥化合物
via Compound V.
人造的
We got a Supe terrorist below deck
甲板下层还有个超人类恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
and shit could go sideways just like...
这破事随时会出纰漏...
Fucking diabolical!
太他妈可怕了
I said he was mine.
我说过他是我的
You snooze, you lose, Gramps.
动作太慢会被抢人头 老头子
Our newest hero,
我们最新的英雄
Stormfront, stopped the terrorist
风暴 在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥残害更多无辜生命之前
before he could take more innocent lives.
制止了他
Communication is everything.
沟通才是一切
Steve and I had been dating for two years
史蒂夫和我交往两年了
when he asked me to marry him.
当他向我求婚
At the rehearsal dinner, my dad said
在彩排晚餐时 我爸说
Steve laughed and said that was nuts
史蒂夫笑着说 "这也太傻了
and that we were never having kids.
我们又不生孩子"
Which was, news to me.
他那话对我来说倒是很新鲜
Yeah. Long story short,
嗯 长话短说
the caterer was totally cool with everything,
承办方所有事都准备得特别好
but the Marriott did keep our deposit on the banquet room.
但万豪酒店确实把我们的押金留在了宴会
So... Yeah.
所以... 是的
Communication.
沟通
details are still emerging about the Supe terrorist
关于超人类恐♥怖♥分♥子♥对公♥寓♥楼
whose senseless attack on an apartment building
目的暂不明确的攻击细节仍在浮现
left 59 people dead and over 100 injured.
共59人死亡100多人受伤
His name? Kenji Miyashiro,
他的名字是宫崎健二
a Japanese expatriate living in the Philippines.
住在菲律宾的日本侨民
Miyashiro was radicalized by the extremist group
宫崎被极端组织激进化
Shining Light Liberation Army.
闪耀光辉解♥放♥军♥团
Witnesses who caught a glimpse of the killer
目击者瞥见了杀人犯
described him as dead-eyed and unemotional
形容他在冲破公♥寓♥楼建筑时
as he rampaged through the apartment building...
冷漠无情 双目内无一丝生机...
It wasn't your fault.
这不是你的错
Many of the 59 victims have not yet been identified...
59个受害者中依旧有多人还无法确定尸体...
Kimiko, look at me.
纪美子 看着我
to notify their families.
来通知他们的家人
Look at me.
看着我
Investigators have so far not disclosed
调查员们还未透露
further details about the attack,
关于这次袭击更多的消息
but officials have announced
但官方已宣布
they will hold a press conference later this week.
会在这周晚些时候举♥行♥新闻发布会
I-I didn't mean to.
我不是故意的
I'm sorry. I was just...
对不起 我只是...
No one can debate
没人能够质疑
that New Yorkers owe their lives
纽约人的生命
to the brave actions taken by Stormfront.
被风暴的英勇行动拯救
Earlier today, Stormfront made an appearance at a New York City park.
今日早些时候 风暴在纽约城市公园发表演讲
How many more people have to die?
还得死多少人
You guys, I have been shouting
各位 我一直在沃特的大厅
up and down the hallways at Vought,
来回呼喊
and you know what they're doing to stop another attack?
你们知道他们对其他袭击的预防措施是什么吗
Jack shit.
什么都没干
Let's show Vought what they have to do.
让沃特知道他们必须得做什么
Tomorrow morning, Vought Square.
明天早上 沃特广场
Be your own hero. Make your voice heard.
做自己的英雄 说出你的心声
I am counting on you to show us the way.
我希望你们能表现出真正的英雄气概
Don't let me down.
别让我失望
There you are.
你来了
I was beginning to worry.
我都开始担心了...
I've missed you...
我想你了...
so much.
非常想
Are you thirsty?
你渴了吗
My good boy.
好孩子
I ever tell you about my recurring dream?
我有跟你提过我不断做的那个梦吗
The audience is made up of every poor bastard
坐在观众席里的
who got killed by the superheroes.
都是被超级英雄杀死的可怜蛋
What are they doing?
他们在做什么
Nothing. They're all just watching me.
什么也没干 就是看着我
Waiting for me to do something.
等我做点什么
We hit a dead end on Raynor.
雷纳的事情没戏了
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Christ, I don't want to hear sorry.
我不想听到抱歉
Sorry's not an option.
你没资格道歉
We can't have anonymous skull-exploding assassins
不能放任一个匿名的爆头杀手
walking around.
四处闲逛
What if they hit the speaker next?
如果他们接下来袭击国家发言人呢
Or the president?
或者总统
Liberty?
自♥由♥女
You mentioned her before.
你之前提到过
Second-tier Supe, active in the '70s.
二等超人类 在70年代活跃
She was all over Susan's private server.
苏珊的私人服务器里全都是她
Get Marvin to talk to this Liberty.
让马文去和这个自♥由♥女对话
Address on the back. North Carolina.
地址在背面 北卡罗来纳州
All right.
好的
We'll see what we can find.
我看看能挖出些什么
Wait.
等下
I found Becca.
我找到贝卡了
Or, at least, our best guess where she is.
或者说 她可能性最大的位置
Vought facility, armed to the teeth.
沃特的机构 安保十分严格
Won't be easy.
想进去可不容易
We had a deal. I didn't come through.
说好的双方承诺 但我这边没达成啊
Jesus, Butcher, I'm just giving it to you.
天呐 布彻尔 我这就给你了
It's my fault you stopped searching for her.
让你停止搜寻她是我的错
I put a target on Homelander's back
我把祖国人设为目标
and pointed you right at him.
然后利用你狠狠地瞄准住了他
I didn't know Becca was still...
我之前不知道贝卡还...
It'd be good to have one less person
但如果能让那观众席里的
in that audience staring at me.
少一个人 会让我感到好受些
See?
看到了吗
You get disrespected over and over and over,
如果一直不尊重我
that's what happens.
这就是下场
I mean, how much shit is he supposed to take?
他还得承受多少的怨气
Everybody respects you.
每个人都尊敬你
Fucking terrorist was my save, not hers.
狗♥日♥的♥恐♥怖♥分♥子♥是我的功劳 不是她的
It was mine.
应该是我的
What? Now that-that media whore I-is the face of The Seven?
奇了怪了 现在那个媒体婊才是七人组的门面
No, she's not. No, you are. Come on.
不不 她不是 你才是 得了吧
And it's not just her, it-it's the entire team.
不只是她 整个队伍
No. Yes, it is.
不 对 是的
It-It's a whole chain of weak links.
整条链上最薄弱的一环
I-It's very hard not to take it personally.
很难不把她的行为看作是针对我的
I know.
我知道
I know.
我都知道
I'll tell you one thing.
说起来
You wouldn't put up with this shit.
你肯定不会容许这种事情发生
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表