剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
Sounds like you're open to reinstatement.
这太好了
That's fantastic.
那火车头呢
What about A-Train?
你们确实需要个快跑健将 冲击波被炸成了肉酱
You do need a speedster, since Shockwave exploded.
他就更不容易了
Harder sell.
一人归队是救赎
One has-been back is redemption.
两人回归就是软弱
Two is weakness.
风暴对他有意见
Stormfront has problems with him.
眼下我必须照顾她的感受
And at the moment, I have to indulge her.
她对火车头有什么意见
What's her problem with A-Train?
我知道她是你祖父的第一批跟随者之一
I understand that she was among your grandfather's
在众教会最初成立的时候
first followers back when the Collective was a start-up.
我既不能确认也不能否认
I can neither confirm nor deny that.
那你的内部研调处就知道
Then your internal research bureau knows exactly
风暴对火车头到底有什么意见了
what Stormfront's problem is with A-Train.
深海还是改造成功了
Deep is still a win.
我要让业务部跟你们联♥系♥吗
Shall I have Business Affairs reach out?
没问题 -我送你出去吧
Please do. - Let me walk you out.
两个王八蛋
Sons of bitches.
嗯 好的
Okay, yeah.
火腿奶油三明治
Voilà. jambon-beurre.
简单 但食材最重要 -谢谢
Simple, but it's the ingredients, you know? - Thank you.
青柠健怡可乐 对吗
Diet Coke with Lime, right?
对
Yeah. Yeah.
我们久闻你的大名
We've heard a lot about you.
抱歉 我希望我也能说同样的话
I'm sorry, I-I wish I could say the same.
你们大家跟比利的关系亲近吗
You all close with Billy?
是啊
Yeah.
我是说... 当然了
I mean... sure.
你怎么迟疑了一下 -这个嘛...
Why the hesitation? - Well...
这么说好了 他没多少亲近的人
Let's just say he ain't really close to a lot of people.
明白吗 当然包括你了
You know? Well, except you, of course.
我跟他很亲近 真的
I'm close to him. I am.
好了 我们让她静一静吧
All right, all right, lads, let's give her some air?
行
Yeah.
瑞安的事没有上他们的社交媒体版
So, Ryan ain't on any of their social media,
这从某方面来说是好事 但不能给我们信息
which is good on one hand, but it don't help us none.
他在沃特塔吗 -不确定
So, you think he's in the Tower? - Not sure.
你待在这里
You stay here.
休息一下 我去查一查
Rest up. I'm gonna go do a little digging.
嘿 比利
Hey, Billy.
对不起 好吗
I'm sorry, okay?
我说了那么过分的话
I have no right to ask you to help me
根本没有资格求你帮忙...
after what I said to you, but...
听着 你别担心 好吗
Look, don't you worry, all right?
我一定会找回你儿子
I will find your son.
谢谢你
Thank you.
都滚犊子
Fuck off, you lot.
萨曼莎 怎么了
What is it, Samantha?
艾德加先生
Mr. Edgar, normally,
一般来说我不会上报这事
I wouldn't put this through, but the man says
不过这男人说生死攸关 而且说您认识他
it's life or death, and you'd know him.
他叫什么名字
What's his name?
威廉·布彻尔
William Butcher.
嗨
Hi, hi.
我们在这里玩得太开心了
We've been having a super fun time in here.
我一直在网上搜电影"猫"里猫的名字
I've just been googling all the names of the cats in Cats.
瑞安从没看过"猫"
Can you believe Ryan has never seen Cats?
你的头发怎么了
What happened to your hair?
没什么 -嘿 小伙计
Nothing. - Buddy.
抱歉我们得让你自己待着
Sorry we had to leave you all alone.
爸爸的工作有时候挺疯狂的
Dad's work can sometimes get pretty crazy.
他一直有人陪着
He hasn't been alone.
我就在这儿 我给他拿了很多蘸酱
I've been here. I got him all these dipping sauces.
你不想玩"沃特英雄锦标赛"
You didn't want to play Vought Tournament of Heroes?
我是游戏的主角
I'm the main guy.
我刚才在记各州的名字
I was working on my states.
各州的名字 -对 我尽快写下50个州的名字
States? -Well, yeah, I write down all 50 states
要么是按字母顺序
as fast as I can in either alphabetical order
要么按地理顺序
or geographical order.
你在给自己布置作业
You're giving yourself homework?
妈妈说学习是一种天赋 所以...
Well, Mom says that learning is a gift, so...
你那个妈妈
That mom of yours,
说的一些话挺可爱的
she sure does have some cute little sayings.
你觉得我可以给她打电♥话♥吗
Do you think maybe I could call her?
嘿 瑞安
Ryan.
我懂你 如果是我一整天
I get it. I would feel lonely, too, if I was cooped up
自己一个人窝在这张沙发椅上 我也会觉得孤独
all day by myself in this West Elm Death Star.
要不我们出去走一走
How about we take a field trip?
你觉得怎样 孩子他爹
What do you say, Dad?
欢迎来到沃特星球
Welcome to Planet Vought.
祝你今天超级愉快
Have a super day.
请大家像欢迎英雄一样
Let's give a warm hero's welcome
热烈欢迎卡士廷 今天是他的五岁生日
to Kashden, who's turning five today.
欢迎来到沃特星球
Welcome to Planet Vought.
你们想尝尝我们新的
Would you like to try our new
虎娘子梅芙彩虹蔬菜堡吗
Brave Maeve Rainbow Veggie Burger?
不是吧
Holy shit.
坐吧 大♥师♥
There you go, Maestro.
很酷吧 -是的
Pretty cool? - Yeah.
嘿 你等一下尝尝老铁培根巨无霸
Wait until you try the Big Homey with bacon.
味道太好了
It's so good.
还有玄色抹茶奶昔
And-and the, and the Mocha Noir Shake?
美味无比 不像你妈做的那样一坨坨的
It's amazing. And it won't be lumpy like your mom's.
祖国人
Homelander?
可以跟你合影吗 -问老大的意见
Can I get a selfie? - Ask the boss.
开玩笑的 当然可以了
Kidding. Of course you can.
风暴 -我超爱你
Of course you can. - Stormfront? I-I love you.
可以跟你合影吗 -当然可以
Can I get a self... a selfie? - Sure.
祖国人 -孩子优先
Homelander. - Kids first.
我是超级粉丝
I'm a huge fan.
可以拍张照吗 -是祖国人
Can I get a picture? - It's Homelander!
好了 -我爱你 祖国人
All right. - I love you! Homelander!
嘿 你还好吧
You okay?
我要妈妈
I want my mom.
没事 有我在
Okay, I got you. I got you.
谢谢各位 借过 谢谢
Thank you, everyone. Excuse me.
不好意思 借过
Thank you. Excuse me. Excuse me.
请别过来 拜托了
Stay back, please. Please, please, please. Just stay back.
别过来 谢谢
Stay back. Thank you.
新项链
New bling?
唐娜给我买♥♥的
Donna got it for me.
我很确定她是从杜安里德连锁店买♥♥的
Pretty sure she got it at Duane Reade.
天啊 当妈的人哪
Gosh. Moms.
她们的天性就是永远不断地付出
The gift that keeps on giving, forever.
我去 不好意思
Shit. I'm sorry.
没事
Wh... No, it's-it's fine.
不 我一直抱怨我妈
No, no. I'm an asshole for bitching about my mom
可你妈妈...
when yours is...
我妈妈还活着
My mom's not dead.
还活着
She's not?
可是你从来没提到过她 所以...
It's just, you never mentioned her, so...
她是在我六岁时离开的
She left when I was six.
可恶
Shit.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我就是在那时爱上比利·乔尔的歌♥的
That's where Billy Joel comes from.
我和她以前常开舞蹈派对
She and I, we used to have these dance parties.
她人很好玩的
She was, she was fun.
她为万圣节做的七人组装扮服超帅
She made awesome Seven costumes for Halloween.
然后有一天 她突然离开了 从来没打过电♥话♥
And, then one day, she just left and never called again.
连一张卡片都没寄过
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表