剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
'cause I knew that you'd chase after him
因为我知道你会追杀他
and you would seek revenge and it wouldn't be good for anybody.
你会寻仇 那样对谁都不利
I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
我爱你
But the hate that you carry
你心怀的怨恨
and the warpath that you're on,
你的暴走模式
it started so long before me.
在遇见我之前就有了
I can't.
我没法离开
Becs, I'm not leaving without you.
小贝 没有你我是不会走的
You have to go, please.
你必须得走 求你了
Every guard in this goddamn place
这里的所有保安
is gonna be here in 60 seconds.
都会在一分钟内到达
You have to go.
你必须得走
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
Shit.
妈的
Small token of the trip.
旅行的小礼物
when he was a birthday clown.
经常给孩子们这些
Whatever, I still love them.
无所谓 我还是喜欢
Thanks for letting me come.
谢谢你让我跟过来
It was fun
本来挺有趣
until it got so horrible. Yeah.
后来变得好恐怖 是啊
What can I say? It's my specialty.
我能说什么 我擅长这个
Well,
好吧
listen, if you're ever in the mood for another Almond Joy,
你要是心血来潮想吃杏仁乐巧克力棒
just-just shoot me a text.
就射条信息给我
That came out so gross. I'm sorry.
我说得好恶心 抱歉
Hughie.
休伊
We can't do that again.
我们不能再那样做了
No, no, no, no. No, we can't.
对 没错 我们不能
Why, though?
不过 为什么
I mean, th... this is... this is good.
我是说... 这样挺好的
But that's just it.
可问题就在这
I mean, we can't afford to feel good or to feel safe
我们没资格去感到开心或者安全
or to let our guard down.
也不能放松警惕
You can't go through this on your own.
你不能让自己一个人面对事情
We're all alone.
我们都是独自面对
That's the truth.
这是真理
But it doesn't have to be like that.
但没必要这样
Goodbye, Hughie.
再见了 休伊
I believe the secret to a great relationship
我相信建立美好感情的秘诀
is to be willing...
是心甘情愿...
to do anything for your man.
为你的男人做任何事
Anything.
任何事
I'm a feminist, but I'm also very sexual,
我是女权主义者 但我很饥渴
and I don't see that as contradictory.
我不觉得这两者有矛盾
What's wrong with giving pleasure
给予性福 收获性福
and receiving it?
有何不妥
Thank you for coming in, Gianna.
谢谢你的到来 吉安娜
Yeah, we appreciate your candor.
我们很喜欢你的直爽
Thank you so much.
十分感谢
Anytime. It was really great meeting you.
不客气 认识你真好
Really great.
很好
So great.
好棒
Bye.
拜
Her. Gianna. I choose her.
她 吉安娜 我选择她
I mean, she's the one, no question.
她是绝佳之选 毋庸置疑
No, she isn't.
不 她不是
Wait, what?
慢着 什么
She was, like, hands down the winner.
想都不用想 她就是赢家啊
It was not even a contest.
不用比就秒杀其他人
It's Cassandra.
应该是卡桑德拉
Cassandra? The one... the one with the hair
卡桑德拉 留着奇葩发型
and the creepy skeletons hugging each other story?
讲"两具骸骨抱在一块"的故事那个
Yes.
是的
That's your wife.
那就是你老婆了
...But... but I thought I got to choose.
可... 可我以为我有得选
You do, and you're choosing Cassandra.
你是有得选 你得选卡桑德拉
Congratulations.
恭喜
Yeah, but, I mean, Gianna...
对 可是 吉安娜...
Is lovely. She's lovely. She's a valued member of The Collective,
很迷人 她很迷人 她是集众会的精英
but this marriage isn't about
但这场婚姻的目的
satisfying your base desires.
不是满足你的性♥欲♥
It's about rehabilitating your image
而是重塑你的形象
and getting you back in The Seven.
好让你回归七人组
That is what you want, isn't it?
这才是你想要的 不是吗
There you are.
你在这啊
I was beginning to worry.
我都要开始担心了
I missed you.
我想你了
Are you thirsty?
口渴吗
Want some?
喝点不
I want you so bad.
我好想要你
Are you okay?
你没事吧
Would you like me to be someone else?
你想不想要我变成别人
I can be whoever you want.
我能变成任何你想要的人
No.
不
I don't need anyone...
我不需要任何人...
but myself.
只要我自己
Like what you see?
喜欢吗
See how hot you are?
看看你有多诱人
Come on.
来吧
How much do you want this?
你有多想干自己
How much?
有多想
I'm gonna suck your cock so fucking hard,
我要用力吸吮你的鸡♥巴♥
so good,
爽死你
and you're gonna look in your own eyes when you come.
等你射的时候你会望着自己的双眼
It's not even gay
若跟自己搞
if it's with yourself, right?
就不算同性恋了 对吗
you're so special, the most special man
你真特别 这个世上
on the planet.
最特别的男人
Everybody loves you.
所有人都爱你
Everybody.
所有人
Their love is your strength.
他们的爱便是你的力量
You're pathetic.
你真可悲
I don't need everyone to love me.
我不需要所有人来爱我
I don't need anyone.
我谁都不需要
I don't need you!
我不需要你
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表