剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
什么... -我跟你说了我有事
What...? - I told you I have something.
比这事还重要吗
Something more important than this?
比我们还重要吗
More important than us?
切丽 现在没空说这个
Cherie, I cannot do this right now.
好吗
Okay?
拜托了 陪着他
Please, stay with him!
好吧 你要走... 就走
Fine, you want to go... go.
我们他妈才不在乎
We don't give a shit.
塞尔日
Serge?
我会回来的
I'll be back.
我向你保证
Je te promets.
他在发烧
He's burning up.
我油门踩到底了已经
I'm going as fast as I can.
我感谢你刚才所做的
I appreciate what you done back there.
谢谢你
Thanks.
你的认可对我意义可真大
Your approval means everything to me.
还用嘲讽压轴
And some sarcasm to stick the landing.
不错
Nice one.
你没有选择
You didn't have a choice.
你知道我看着他的时候在想什么吗
You know what I was thinking, when I was looking at him?
"你为什么要拔枪 你这傻♥逼♥"
"Why'd you pull a gun, you stupid fuck?"
就这样
That's all.
也许以前我会为他哭泣 但是...
Maybe once I would've cried over him, but...
他现在就只是个挡道的人
now he was just another person in our way.
别
No.
别什么
No what?
别用你那副不知道是
No to that fucking look of quiet respect
尊敬还是认可 还是什么别的表情看我
or approval or whatever that is.
我不要
I don't want it.
我们不是一类人
We're nothing alike.
一点都不一样
Nothing.
你真的觉得这能行
You really think that's gonna work?
应该可以
I think so.
他们不是想在这造超人类
You know, they're not trying to make Supes here.
他们只是试验品
These people are test subjects.
他们想稳定五号♥化合物
They're trying to stabilize the V.
说明白点
Explain.
婴儿最容易接种 那成人呢
Infants handle it best, but adults?
你也看到了... 有的人有超能力
I mean, you saw what happens... Sometimes you get powers,
有的人成了怪胎 有的直接爆♥炸♥了
sometimes you get a freak, sometimes you just explode.
沃特想要稳定化合物
Vought is trying to stabilize it,
让五号♥化合物能随时随地
so that you put the V in any adult arm,
注射给任何人 还能拥有稳定的超能力
anywhere, anytime, you get a solid Supe, solid powers.
我♥操♥
Putain.
好了 那...
Okay, so...
就为了再造一千多个超人类... 十万个
a thousand more Supes... 100,000?
为什么 沃特为什么要这样
Why? Why would Vought do that?
这会弄垮他们的电影 周边...
It's gonna fuck up their movies, their merchandising...
他们没告诉我
They don't tell me.
他们就让我把证据销毁
They just make me burn the evidence.
好吗
Okay?
我... 我最好的朋友吸毒过量
My... my best friend OD'd
而我那晚离开去救他
and I left to save him that night.
这就是为什么没有阻止你
Why I didn't stop you.
你当时在一个派对
You were at a party.
我就离开了30分钟
I was away for 30 minutes.
等我回来你已经走了
Came back, you were gone.
他活下来了吗
Did he live?
你的朋友
Your friend?
活下来了
Oui.
但我之后再也没见过他 然后...
But I never saw him again, and...
几个月后他死了
then, he died a few months later.
又是吸食过量
Another overdose.
你认真的吗
Are you serious?
法兰奇 你...
Frenchie, wh...?
你为什么不告诉我们
Why didn't you ever tell us?
给你们说了又有什么用
What difference would it make?
这么多年啊 兄弟
After all these years, man?
我们本来会原谅你的
We would've let you off the hook.
你凭什么觉得我想被原谅
What makes you think I want to be let off the hook?
快弄下来
Get it off me!
快弄下来啊
Get this thing off of me!
刚才那是...
Was that...?
没事的
It's okay.
那是他的鸡♥巴♥
That's his fucking dick.
别那么封建嘛
Don't be so closed-minded.
你不是说那玩意会有用吗
I thought you said that shit was gonna work.
我说以为会起作用
I said I thought it would.
点灯人
Lamplighter?!
点灯人
Lamplighter!
这呢
I'm here.
我刚刚在外面杀了6个实验对象
I just killed six subjects out there
跑的到处都是
like a fucking teddy bear picnic.
到底怎么回事
What the hell happened?
卡尔顿医生把麻醉剂的剂量又搞错了
Dr. Carlton got the propofol dose wrong again.
所以辛迪跑了出来 又放出了其他几个人
So Cindy got loose, freed some of the others.
应该是有几个在封锁前逃了出去
I'm sure some of them got out before lockdown.
卡尔顿医生在哪
Where's Dr. Carlton?
在餐厅
He's in the cafeteria
走廊以及... 一些墙壁上
and the hallway and... some of the walls.
清理干净
Clean up this mess.
我去看看还有没有其他逃出去的
I'm gonna go see if anyone else got loose.
好的
Yes, ma'am.
我们需要帮助
We need help!
医生怎么说
What'd they say?
需要缓几天让头孢生效 但...
Just needs a couple of days for the Cefazolin to kick in, but...
他没事
he should be all right.
我们可没有几天
We don't have a couple of days.
那也不得不冒险了
Well, we're gonna have to risk it.
天呐
Jesus.
怎么了
What?
他... 他用的那个儿童洗发水
Just... it's the kids' shampoo he uses.
我能闻到
I can smell it.
儿童欧莱雅 草莓香
L'Oréal for kids, strawberry smoothie.
我见到过瓶子
I seen the bottle.
味道很大
Hateful shit.
还有他的斧式香水
And his Axe Body Spray.
我估计...
I mean...
范·迪塞尔应该就那味
that's how Vin Diesel must smell.
他每天早上都要往屁♥股♥抹护臀膏 -不
You know, every morning he slathers his with creamy Desitin. - No
我向天发誓 他下面肯定有湿疹
I fucking swear to God. He's got rashes down there.
别跟我说这东西
I don't want to know that!
这货就是个疯子
Fucking mental, that's all I'm saying.
但他真的...
But he really just...
总来都不放弃你
never gives up on you, does he?
嗯
Aye.
而且他跟个小狗一样老是跟着你
And he follows you around like a right little pup.
我们俩都配不上他
He's too good for either of us.
是的
Yeah.
我准备点个寿司外卖♥♥
I'm gonna Postmate Sugarfish.
啥
What?
我说我要点寿司外卖♥♥
I'm gonna Postmate Sugarfish.
你手♥机♥在哪 -我听不到你
Where's your phone? - I can't hear you.
你手♥机♥...
Where's...?
祖国人和梅芙女王
Homelander and Queen Maeve.
天啊 他们要抛弃我们
My God, they're leaving us.
我们该怎么办 -大伙 没事的
What's gonna happen? - It's okay, everybody.
没事的
It's okay.
你刚才说要吃寿司
Did you say Sugarfish?
求你救救我们
Please save us!
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表