剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
You can't prove anything.
你证明不了
Did she suffer?
她死得痛苦吗
Did you look into her big, sad eyes
当你杀掉她的时候
while you did it?
看着她悲伤的大眼睛了吗
Fuck you.
操♥你♥妈♥
Yeah, see, I looked at the Vought forensics report,
其实 我看过沃特取证组的报告
and...
那...
Wow.
哇哦
All those needles jammed into her arm
她手臂上插了那么多针
at the same time?
还是同时插的
I mean, one of them actually shattered the bone.
有一根甚至刺碎了骨头
Did you know that? Would someone really do that to themselves?
你知道这些吗 真有人会这样对自己吗
I mean, doesn't look like an accident to me.
我看不像是意外
I mean, Vought's happy to bury it,
沃特公♥司♥很愿意掩盖这件事
but, you know, say, if...
但是 假如...
Sports Illustrated found out...
体育画报发现了...
If you do that,
如果你这么做
I'm gonna take you down right with me.
我就把你一起拽下水
And then we'll both be dead.
然后我们就都死定了
Go ahead.
去啊
Fucking try it.
去他妈试试啊
I don't give a shit.
我一点也不在乎
These people you were with...
那些和你在一起的人...
They keep me safe. They'll keep you safe too.
他们保护我 也会保护你
Or we can go home. Back to the village.
或者我们可以回家 回村里去
There is no village anymore.
村子已经不复存在了
What?
什么
They came for us.
他们来找我们
Who?
谁
The Americans.
美国人
This hero came shrieking out of the sky like a demon.
一个英雄像恶魔一样划破天际降下
Destroyed the camp. And all the villages around it, too.
毁掉了营地 以及周围的所有村落
There were bodies everywhere.
到处都是尸体
Everyone's gone.
所有人都死了
Then we'll go somewhere else. Back to Japan.
那我们去别的地方 回日本去
Maybe grandma and grandpa are still alive.
也许奶奶和爷爷还健在
You don't care?
你不在意吗
That the Superhero split an old woman in half?
超级英雄把一个老太太劈成两半
That the entire school caved in with the kids inside?
整座学校塌掉时孩子们都还在里面
That babies burned alive in their cribs
丙烷罐爆♥炸♥的时候
when the propane tanks exploded?
婴儿们在摇篮里被活活烧死
I never wanted this. But they were right all along.
我也不想这样 但他们一直是对的
Shining Light is full of shit!
闪耀光辉满口谎言
Shining Light fights injustice.
闪耀光辉抗击不公
They stand up for people without a voice.
他们为无力发声的人而抗争
They murdered our parents!
他们杀了我们的父母
This country is an enemy to the whole world now.
现在这个国家是全世界的敌人
We need to fight back. Fight with me!
我们要反击 和我一起战斗
You're the boy who nursed every mouse who lost its mother.
你是那个喂养所有丧母老鼠的男孩啊
That was a long time ago.
那是很久以前了
You're still my brother.
你仍是我的弟弟
Then... you know I have to do this.
那... 你知道我必须这样
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Mon coeur!
宝贝
Well, cheers, love.
开心点 亲爱的
At least someone's got some sense around here.
至少有人还是明白是非的
You come between me and my missus again,
你再插到我和我太太中间
I'll fucking kill you.
我就他妈杀了你
Hey, kid.
孩子
Coming?
走吗
♪ I can't seem to face up to the facts ♪
♪ 我似乎无法面对现实 ♪
♪ I'm tense and nervous, and I can't relax ♪
♪ 紧张又惶恐 还无法休息 ♪
♪ I can't sleep 'cause my bed's on fire ♪
♪ 无法入睡 因为我的床正在燃烧 ♪
♪ Don't touch me, I'm a real live wire ♪
♪ 别碰我 我就是活体导线 ♪
♪ Psycho killer ♪
♪ 变♥态♥杀人狂 ♪
♪ Qu'est-ce que c'est? ♪
♪ 这是哪种人 ♪
♪ Fa-fa-fa-fa, fa-fa-fa-fa-fa, far better ♪
♪ 远 远 远 远 越远越好 ♪
♪ Run, run, run, run ♪
♪ 跑 跑 跑 跑 ♪
♪ Run, run, run away ♪
♪ 快逃跑 ♪
♪ Psycho killer ♪
♪ 变♥态♥杀人狂 ♪
♪ Qu'est-ce que c'est? ♪
♪ 这是哪种人 ♪
♪ Fa-fa-fa-fa, fa-fa-fa-fa-fa, far better ♪
♪ 远 远 远 远 越远越好 ♪
♪ Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away ♪
♪ 跑 跑 跑 跑 快逃跑 ♪
♪ You start a conversation, you can't even finish it ♪
♪ 你开始对话 却无法终止 ♪
♪ You're talking a lot ♪
♪ 你说的太多 ♪
♪ But you're not saying anything ♪
♪ 但说的毫无意义 ♪
♪ When I have nothing to say, my lips are sealed ♪
♪ 当我无话可说 我便紧闭双唇 ♪
♪ Say something once, why say it again? ♪
♪ 说过一次 何必再言 ♪
♪ Psycho killer ♪
♪ 变♥态♥杀人狂 ♪
♪ Qu'est-ce que c'est? ♪
♪ 这是哪种人 ♪
♪ Fa-fa-fa-fa, fa-fa-fa-fa-fa, far better ♪
♪ 远 远 远 远 越远越好 ♪
♪ Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away ♪
♪ 跑 跑 跑 跑 快逃跑 ♪
♪ Psycho killer ♪
♪ 变♥态♥杀人狂 ♪
♪ Qu'est-ce que c'est? ♪
♪ 这是哪种人 ♪
♪ Fa-fa-fa-fa, fa-fa-fa-fa-fa, far better ♪
♪ 远 远 远 远 越远越好 ♪
♪ Run, run, run, run, run, run, run away ♪
♪ 跑 跑 跑 跑 快逃跑 ♪
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表