剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
你… 盛大的告别演讲
Your... big farewell speech?
说实话 我觉得开放式结尾更好
Honestly, I think it's better if we just leave it open-ended.
好吧 -你懂我意思吧
Okay. - You know what I mean?
我们可以用表情展示
Where we can just play it in looks
而不是一长串废话
and just not a whole bunch of words.
确实 -或者用一个意味深长的问题
Right. - Maybe make it more of a question.
比如 火车头真的会离开七人组吗
Like, is A-Train really leaving The Seven?
我们都不知道
We don't know.
我们都不知道 -我们都不知道
We don't know. - We don't know.
我觉得我们还是得按
Yeah, I think we're just gonna go ahead
剧本的剧情走
and do the scene as scripted.
但感谢你为剧本考虑良多
But thank you for putting all this thought into it,
看到你为此付出了心血
right, it shows you got a lot of heart.
带着你的信念去拍戏吧
Take that heart, put it in the scene.
干得不错
All right, good stuff.
我不拍
I'm not doing it.
我不拍这傻♥逼♥场景
I'm not doing this shitty scene.
好吧…
Well...
这超出了我的职责范围
That is way above my pay grade.
有意见和阿什莉去提
Bring that up with Ashley.
好吗
Right? Right.
顺便说一句
By the way.
我准备了越南煎饼餐车犒劳剧组
I got the crew a Vietnamese crepe truck.
他们家煎饼不含麦麸
They make a gluten-free banh xeo.
味道超棒
It is... fantastic.
相信你有好的表现
You're going to be great, baby.
我们要去哪里
Where are we going?
需要你去看看服装
we need to see you in Wardrobe.
深海
Deep.
你看上去很开心 我快认不出你了
You look so happy. I hardly recognize you.
凯蒂 我恋爱了
Katie, I'm in love, you know,
和一个优秀的女人
to an extraordinary woman
我很荣幸能称她为妻子
I'm now blessed to call my wife.
这太甜蜜了
That-that's really nice.
我们来聊聊那个大家都想知道的问题
Well, let's address the elephant in the room.
好吗
Shall we?
我很高兴你能问出来
Well, you know, I'm-I'm glad you asked,
因为 你知道的
because, yeah, you know,
凯文之前有些问题
Kevin here has had some issues in the past.
但人总会成长
But people grow.
真想给你看看他给我写的信
And if you could see the letters that he writes me.
你就会知道他拥有一个美丽的灵魂
I mean, you would know what a beautiful soul he has.
谢谢
Thank you.
她这么说
Well, she's only saying that
只是因为我给她做早餐送到床上…
'cause I make her breakfast in bed, so...
别说了 -法式吐司
Stop. - French toast.
你们都是众教会的成员吗
So, you are both members of the Church of the Collective.
这不现实
It's not realistic.
亚历山大·汉密尔顿才不是波多黎各人
Alexander Hamilton wasn't no Puerto Rican.
这是关键
That's the point.
这说明美国丰富的移♥民♥经历
It's a metaphor for the immigrant experience in America.
但他是白人
But he was a white guy.
跟你推荐个好剧
You know what's really good?
"致埃文·汉森"[美国音乐剧]
Dear Evan Hansen.
你要干什么
Can we help you?
就是个小女孩
She's just a girl.
给她看点小猫猫什么的吧
Show her a picture of kittens or some shit.
不如给她看看我的大鸡鸡
How 'bout I show her my motherfuckin' dick?
这婊♥子♥脑子不正常
Bitch ain't right in the head.
妈的
Fuck!
我的天呐
Holy shit!
妈的
Merde.
比利
Billy.
你该早点告诉我你要带同伴来
You should've told me you were bringing company.
你看他像谁
Who's this one remind you of?
就是翻版的莱尼啊
Isn't he the spitting of Lenny?
不像
No.
我以为你要退休了
Thought you were retiring.
去阿根廷对吧
Argentina, right?
是的
I am.
你们来干什么
What are you doing here?
休伊听到电♥话♥里有狗玩具的声音
Well, Hughie heard a dog toy on the phone.
我知道你把魔头寄养在你阿姨家 于是…
And I know you keep Terror at your aunt's, so...
一如既往的聪明
Brilliant as ever.
你们该走了
Time to go.
来帮我们解决风暴吧
Come help us with Stormfront.
大老远跑来就是为了这个吗
Came all this way for that, did you?
不是 我们很担心你才来的
No, we... we came 'cause we're worried.
你闲得蛋疼吧
Your cunt sense tingling, is it?
别担心 我能搞定
Well, don't you worry... I'm sorted.
贝卡在哪里
Where's Becca, man?
贝卡
Becca?
他在说什么
What's he talking about?
在汉普顿旅馆等我
Waiting for me at the Hampton Inn.
非常感谢 你们该滚了
So... lots of thanks, time to piss off.
我们哪儿也不去
We're not going anywhere.
好吧
Right.
告诉你
Just so you know,
这是魔头的女朋友
that's Terror's girlfriend.
什么 -他的炮♥友♥猪
What? - His fuck pig.
玄色在这里
Black Noir's here.
什么
What?
不是我们的锅 我们很小心
It wasn't us... we were cautious.
我们换了车 不走收费公路
We swapped cars, no toll roads.
不是你们的问题 是我
It's not you. It's me.
他一定是从贝卡那里开始跟踪我
He must've tracked me from Becca's.
比利 这究竟是怎么回事
Billy, what's this all about?
说来复杂
It's complicated.
贝卡没和我走
Becca's not with me.
你没能把她救出来吗
You... couldn't get her out?
她不想走
She didn't want out.
我会解释一切的
I'll explain everything,
但现在我们碰上了点麻烦
but right now we're in a little bit of trouble.
对不起 朱迪 我不该来的
I'm sorry, Judy. I shouldn't have come.
好吧 也许...
Okay, maybe...
也许我们还能跑掉
maybe we can make a run for it.
跑到车那里
Just get to the car.
不行 他跑得比车快
No, he moves faster than a car.
但如果他想杀了我们...
But if he wants to kill us...
也一定不能被别人看见
he'll have to do it with an audience.
我们是消防局
This is the fire department.
有人报告这里有一起天然气泄漏事故
A natural gas leak has been reported.
请所有人离开房♥子
Everyone out of your homes.
重复一遍 发生了天然气泄漏事件...
I repeat, a gas leak has been reported...
干得不错 母乳
Nice one, M.M.
但愿他们能多待一会
Let's hope they stay a while.
夫人 你有没有什么钉子 滚珠
Ma'am, do you have any nails, ball bearings,
电线 加压气雾剂之类的
electrical wiring, pressurized aerosol products.
我还要一个大概这么大的罐头
I need a can about this big.
感激不尽
Really appreciate it.
妈 -嗨
Mom? - Hi.
安妮
Annie.
你 你看起来真不错
You-you-you look so pretty.
你...
What...?
你来这干嘛 -来找你
What are you doing here? - I-I'm in town.
我给你发了好几天的短♥信♥
I've been texting you for days.
我不是在故意蹲守你 我保证
I-I-I wasn't trying to ambush you, I promise.
你尝过这些越南煎饼没有
Did you get any of the Vietnamese crepes?
超好吃的
'Cause they're dope.
不 不用了 谢谢
No, no, no, I'm good. Thanks.
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表