剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表
No, but maybe I know someone who does.
给我们一天时间
Give us the day.
休伊
Hughie?
回头见
See you later.
当局正在努力查出国会大厦袭击的肇事者
Officials are still trying to determine the perpetrator
国土安♥全♥部♥已发布
of the capital attack, the Department of Homeland Security
血色恐怖警报
has issued a crimson terror alert.
在华盛顿 所有政♥府♥大楼...
In Washington, all government buildings...
玄色怎么样了 -没有反应
How's Noir? - Unresponsive.
他们认为没有大脑损伤
They don't think there's brain damage,
但很难说
but apparently it's hard to tell.
玄色成了植物人
So, Noir's a vegetable,
点灯人成了焦炭
Lamplighter's a charcoal briquette,
星光失踪了 而你呢
Starlight's in the breeze somewhere, and you're,
而你居然若无其事 -是的
and you're, what, fine with it? - Yes.
因为那些都不重要了 原因是这个
Because none of that matters anymore because of this.
迄今尚无恐怖组织承认...
So far, no terrorist group has claimed responsibility.
好吧 这不是你干的...
All right, so, you didn't do this.
我真希望能亲手杀了沃格鲍姆
I wish I'd killed Vogelbaum.
但不是我♥干♥的 -好吧
But no, it wasn't me. - Right.
而且在美国境内没有超级反派
And there's no supervillains on American soil.
据我们所知没有 -这意味着...
None that we know of. - And that means...
是艾德加干的
it's Edgar.
也许吧 他是挺聪明的
Maybe. I mean, he is pretty smart,
尤其是他那类人种
especially for his kind.
即将推出五号♥化合物
Compound V to members of the military
嘿 笑一个
Hey, smile.
这是好消息
This is good news.
确实有一些牺牲 但我们就快成功了
Yes, there have been sacrifices, but we are this close
再也没有首映式 狗仔队
to no more premieres or paparazzi,
没有尖叫的粉丝 没有在人前作戏 费力讨好的狗屁
or screaming fans, or any of that dancing monkey shit.
我们得确保注射给正确的人选
We have to make sure that the right people get the doses,
这将会是个全新的世界
but it is a whole new world.
那些错的人呢
What about the wrong people?
有二三十亿人
Couple of billion of them.
他们可不会坐视不理
They're not just gonna sit there.
别担心 傻瓜
Don't worry, silly.
没有费德里克解决不了的问题
Frederick had a solution for everything.
有件很重要的事
Okay, there's something really important
我一直想问你
that I've been meaning to ask you.
据我所知 你不是57岁的老头子
Last I checked, you are not 57 years old,
所以说来听听 你怎么老听比利·乔尔的歌♥
so, come on, why is it always, always Billy Joel?
我的内心有57岁
I'm 57 on the inside.
别 说真的 拜托
No, really. Please.
我从小在家里就听他的歌♥
It was just the music in my house growing up.
我一边听"你可能是对的"一边翻跟斗
You know, I did some somersaults to "You May Be Right"
看着还挺刺♥激♥的
that were pretty thrilling to watch.
♪ 只有好人会早逝... ♪
♪ Only the good die young... ♪
布彻尔说得没错
Butcher is right, you know.
我们已经尝试过用正确的方式去搞垮沃特
We've already tried to take Vought down the right way.
这不会有用的 我们阻止不了5号♥化合物流通
This isn't gonna work; this is not gonna stop Compound V
5号♥化合物的流通 -那么说是没有希望了
from getting out there. - So it's hopeless?
干脆把他们全杀了 让上帝处置他们
Just kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out?
我是说...
I mean...
那你为什么要帮我
Then why are you even helping me?
你为什么会去沃特塔救我
Why did you save me at the Tower?
他们想伤害你
They were... They were gonna hurt you.
休伊 你可能会害死你自己的
Yeah, but, Hughie, you could have gotten yourself killed.
我以前对你那么坏
I mean, after the way that I treated you,
你完全可以放弃我的
you had every reason to give up on me.
那你为什么没有放弃我
So why didn't you?
♪ 只有好人会早逝... ♪
♪ Only the good die young... ♪
我就是... 绝对不会
I just... would never.
所以我才会帮你
That's why I'm helping.
你居然发短♥信♥ 蠢到家了
You were stupid to text.
所有人都在找你
Everyone's looking for you.
埃琳娜在哪儿
Where's Elena?
就是这个家伙
This is the guy?
实在太...
I'm sorry...
你好 我是休伊
Hi. Hughie.
他真人比照片看起来更娘炮
He's even more of a twink than in the photo.
我能把你当干柴一样劈成两半
I could split that shit like dry firewood.
老粉了
Big fan.
我有个请求
I need to ask you something.
一个大请求
It's a lot.
我要请你作证 -作证
I need you to testify. - Testify?
公开作证
On the record.
指证沃特 祖国人
Against Vought, against Homelander,
风暴 所有的事
Stormfront, everything.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
因为情况很糟糕 而...
Because things are really bad, and...
你是我们最后的机会
you're our last chance.
不干
Pass.
我明白这很危险 -这是自寻死路
Look, I get that it's dangerous. - It's suicide.
但我不是因为这个原因
But that's not the reason.
那是为什么
Well, then, what is?
我累了
I'm tired.
我们都累了
We're all tired.
但他们在伤害他人
But they're hurting people.
迟早他们会伤害到你爱的人...
And sooner or later, they're gonna hurt someone you love.
我在跟你说话吗
Am I talking to you?
听着...
Look.
缩进自己的壳里逃避现实
I get that it's easier to just disappear
要容易得多 这我明白
inside of yourself.
相信我 我只想躲起来
Trust me, it's all I want to do.
但我们不能 梅芙
But we can't, Maeve.
我们不能
We can't.
这是一场战争
This is a war now,
而我们... -给我闭嘴
and we... - Shut the fuck up.
老天 你...
Christ, you...
我为你做的还不够吗
Haven't I done enough for you?
我他妈的不是救了你的命吗
Didn't I save your fucking life?
我们做什么都不重要 我们什么都改变不了
It doesn't matter what we do, nothing changes.
情况永远不变 也不会变好
Nothing ever changes or gets better.
而且我累了
And I'm tired.
你们走吧
Just leave.
走啊 带上你的娘炮 给我滚出去
Go! Take your fucking twink and get the fuck out of here!
行
Okay.
走吧
Come on.
屠夫先生 到上面来
Monsieur Charcuter, we need you.
马上
Now.
他说他住在东弗拉特布♥什♥区一家当铺的地下室
He said he lives under a pawnshop in East Flatbush!
他肯定是在这里 -嘿 让她进来
He has to be here. - Let her in.
他妈的帮我... 比利
Fucking help me... Billy.
他们带走了他
They took him.
他们带走了瑞安
They have Ryan.
谁把他带走了
Who's got him?
斯坦 感谢你不辞劳苦 亲自过来
I appreciate you coming all this way, Stan.
我现在不能被人看见
Well, I can't exactly be seen
在沃特塔见你 对吧
with you at the Tower now, can I?
喝鲜卡汽水 -不了
Fresca? - No.
谢谢 那玩意怪恶心的
Thank you. Awful stuff.
你有机会看过我们的提议吗
So, you've had a chance to look over our proposal?
阿♥拉♥斯泰尔 他可是公开承认了性侵的
He publicly confessed to a sexual assault, Alastair.
我们投了大量人力物力
And we've made a substantial investment
帮助深海进行了改过自新
in the Deep's rehabilitation.
我们内部研调处显示他的形象评分大有改善
Our internal research bureau shows an impressive Q rating.
在这困难时期 他对沃特来说是个可用之材
He's an asset to Vought in these troubled times.
众教会会这次要抽多少佣金
What sort of commission is the Church getting these days?
四成 五成
40%? 50?
听起来你愿意让他复职
剧集 | 黑袍纠察队(2019) | 导航列表