剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
I'm a little more fucked up than I thought I was.
-可是我... -求你了
- Uh, yeah, I-- - Please?
好吧
Okay.
天啊 我♥操♥
Jeez! Fuck!
操 停车
Fuck. Pull over.
-是头鹿 -停车
- It was a deer. - Pull over!
-是头鹿 -海伦 那不是鹿
- It was a deer. - Helen, it wasn't a deer!
该死的给我停车 海伦
Pull the fuck over, Helen!
是一头鹿
It was a deer.
-是一头鹿 -操
- It was a deer. - Fuck!
是一头鹿
It was a deer!
-诺亚 -那不是鹿
- Noah... - It's not a deer.
诺亚 诺亚
Noah. Noah!
别走
Please.
别 诺亚
Don't-- Noah!
诺亚
Noah!
该死
Oh, fuck!
天啊
Oh, God.
听着 我希望你进屋
Listen, I want you to go inside.
洗个澡然后睡觉 好吗
Take a shower and go to bed, okay?
把刚才发生的都忘掉
Just forget this ever happened.
跟你妈说你今晚坐计程车回的家
Tell your mom you took a cab home tonight,
你没有见过我
and you never saw me.
好吗
Okay?
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do?
我会想办法的
I'll figure it out.
我不想把你牵扯进来
But I don't want you involved.
我爱你
I love you.
艾莉森·贝利
科尔与路易莎 九月二号♥
他在哪儿找到的
Where'd he find it?
犯罪现场
At the scene of the crime.
这能证明什么
What does it prove?
什么都证明不了
It doesn't prove anything.
只是表明她有去过现场
It suggests that she was there.
这是今天杰弗里拿过来的
And this came from Jeffries today?
今早他把这个给诉讼方看了
He presented it to the prosecution this morning.
为什么 为什么他要回去
Why? W-why did he go back there?
不知道
I don't know.
他说他一直有些疑问
Said he had lingering suspicions.
让他夜不能寐
Couldn't sleep.
怀疑艾莉森吗
About Alison?
几周前 我做过一些调查
I did some research a few weeks back,
出现了一些证据 我一直希望
and something came up which I was hoping,
祈祷不用让你知道
I was praying I wouldn't have to share with you,
但如今似乎我已经没有选择了
but it doesn't look like we have that option anymore.
是什么
What is this?
是一份DNA检测报告
It's a DNA report.
我把琼妮的一个样本送去检测
I had a sample of Joanie's DNA analyzed.
你不是他父亲
You're not her father.
我很抱歉告诉你这个消息
I'm sorry to have to tell you that.
我知道 乔
I know that, Jon.
什么
What?
你知道
Y-you-- you know?
这跟案子有什么关联
Why is this relevant?
这个
Well, uh...
我还有一个斯科蒂和艾莉森
...I also have a video of an altercation
在斯科蒂被害那晚他们在
between Scotty and Alison taken outside The Lobster Roll
龙虾卷餐厅外吵架的视频
the night that Scott was killed.
我有电♥话♥记录显示
I have phone records wherein it shows
他在他死之前的几个月
he called her multiple times in the months
给她打了很多次电♥话♥
leading up to his death.
我怀疑 也许
I suspected that, perhaps,
斯科蒂是琼妮的父亲
Scott was Joanie's father.
当然 报告出来后
Obviously, since the report came back,
我知道他不是
I realized that isn't true.
不是 是科尔
No. It's Cole.
对
Right.
检测结果也显示是他
Just what the test indicated.
所以我开始构思一个猜想
So I started to formulate a hypothesis.
也许斯科蒂知道科尔是琼妮的父亲
Maybe Scott knew Cole was Joanie's father.
也许他在敲诈她
Maybe he was blackmailing her.
也许她为了让他不能说出去把他杀了
Maybe she killed him to keep him quiet.
拜托 乔 那
Come on, Jon, that--that's--
那太荒谬了
that's ridiculous.
我不这么觉得
Not to me.
现在我可以说她在案发当晚
I can now put her at the site
曾出现在犯罪现场
on the night of the accident.
说不定 他们又吵了一架
Hey, for all we know, they got into another fight.
她把他推向了一辆驶过来的车
She pushed him in front of an oncoming car.
谁知道
I don't know.
重点是我相信
The point is that I believe
现在我们有足够的证据
we have enough evidence now
给陪审团灌输合理的猜疑 让他们不能统一
to build reasonable doubt in the jurors' minds enough to hang 'em
或者甚至能完全撤销你对的指控
or maybe even to get you off entirely.
靠把罪名推给艾莉森吗
By turning the blame on Alison?
诺亚 我♥干♥这行很久了
Noah, look, I have been doing this a long time,
通常我都能感觉出陪审团倾向哪方
and I usually can feel which way a jury is leaning in my bones.
这次我的感觉并不乐观
I do not have a good feeling about this.
我们没时间了
We're running out of time.
这是我孤注一掷的手段
This is my Hail Mary pass.
我必须让杰弗里警探出庭作证
I have to put Detective Jeffries on the stand.
我想知道的是
Now, what I'm asking you
你允许我这么做吗
is, do I have your permission to do that?
第二话
艾莉森
不行 太贵了
No, that's too much.
我可以去找丹尼买♥♥ 还便宜两块钱
I can get them from Danny for two bucks less.
硬壳的可买♥♥不到
Not for hard backs.
我不需要硬壳的
I don't need hard backs.
你不说是婚礼吗
Thought you said this was a wedding.
不 我们是用来做沙拉的
No, we're making salad.
我只要软壳和没钳的
I need soft shells and culls.
听着 你说是办婚礼
Listen, you said wedding.
我以为你要做点特别的
I thought you were doing something special.
抱歉 是我想多了
Excuse me.
这样吧 保利 不如
Okay, Paulie, how about
咱们好好说话
you lose the attitude
你八块钱一磅卖♥♥我怎么样
and you just give them to me for eight?
你疯了吗 十一块
You insane? Eleven.
开玩笑 十一块
No way. Eleven?
那我不如直接去找批发商
I can just go to the wholesaler.
我知道西斯科卖♥♥给丹尼就七块钱
I know for a fact that Sysco gives them to Danny for seven,
所以八块算不错了
so eight is a good deal.
这些不行
Not for these puppies.
这是从我的秘密地点打捞来的 鲜甜得多
These are from my secret place. They're sweeter.
你的"秘密地点"
Your "secret place"?
行 不信我是吧
Fine. You don't believe me?
去找丹尼吧
Go to Danny,
如果他那还没被环保署因为
if the DEC hasn't shut him down
卖♥♥的水产太小被查处的话
for selling undersized bugs.
你在他那每磅能便宜五毛都不错了
You'll be lucky to get a half a pound off him,
但你高兴就好 亲爱的
but hey, knock yourself out, sweetheart.
好吧 最后价 九块
Okay, nine is my final offer.
十块 咱们就成交
Make it ten, you got a deal.
行 就十块
Fine, ten.
很高兴你回来 贝利
Good to have you back, Bailey.
那边宝马里的傻♥逼♥是谁
Who's the douche bag in the Bimmer?
正式开业是什么时候
When's the actual opening?
下周
Uh, next week.
你们准备好了吗
You guys ready?
我想是吧
Yeah, I think so.
等你回纽约以后
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表