剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
我不知道别人怎么想的
I don't know what everyone thinks.
那你呢
Do you?
不 我当然不觉得
No, of course I don't.
我觉得自己一定是有什么问题
I think there's something wrong with me.
你不能再这么说了
You got to stop saying that.
大家都看不见真正的我 科尔
People don't see me, Cole.
没人看见
They don't.
他们只想操♥我♥或者...
I don't know, they just want to fuck me or...
他们看不见我
they don't see me.
他们也不在乎
They don't care.
有时我很担心自己...
Sometimes I'm worried I'm--
不是个真实的人
that I'm not a real person,
我只是一个...
that I'm just a...
人们脑中的幻象 我...
a figment of people's imaginations. I--
在我小时候
You know, when I was a child,
我一直相信自己的人生会很有意义
I thought I would do something with my life,
我能改变世界
I would make a difference.
我很确信自己会是一个重要的人
I was certain of it, certain that I would matter to people.
-你是的 -我不是
- And you do. - No, I don't.
这就是问题所在 科尔 我什么都不是
That's the whole point, Cole. I don't. I'm nothing.
不
No.
对我来说不是
Not to me.
抱歉 我不该在这的
I'm sorry. I shouldn't be here.
-我该走了 -别这么说
- I should be going. - Hey, stop. Don't.
你看起来累坏了
You look exhausted.
我...
I--
我想你今晚应该待在这里
I think you should stay here tonight.
明早再想那些吧
You can deal with it in the morning.
你不介意我待在这里吗
You don't mind if I stay?
这是你的房♥子 艾莉森
It's your house, Alison.
科尔
Cole?
你能留下吗
Can you just stay?
路易莎
你怎么样
How's it going?
我挺好的
It's going pretty good.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
今晚很开心吧
Did you have a good night?
你来这干什么 斯科蒂
What are you doing here, Scotty?
我就随便过来看看
I-I just thought I'd stop by,
把之前的话题聊完
we could finish our conversation.
我能进去吗
Can I--can I come in?
不能
No.
为什么不能
Why not?
屋里有人吗
You got company?
你操了她 是不是
Oh, you--you fucked her, didn't you?
你该回家了 弟弟
Time for you to go home, little brother.
你个混帐
You motherfucker.
她是我的
She's mine.
不是你想的那样
This is not what you think it is.
你有问题 科尔
You got a problem, Cole.
你♥他♥妈♥的有大问题
You got a big fucking problem.
-你就是个自恋狂 -斯科蒂
- You're a goddamn narcissist. - Scott--
你什么事他妈的都只想到你自己
You take everything for your fucking self!
小点声
Lower your voice.
你以为这世界上只有你一个人...
You literally think that you are the only person that exists...
听我说 立刻给我小声点
Listen to me. Lower your motherfucking voice right now.
什么都比不过你的痛苦 你的失去 你的孩子
It's all about your pain, your loss, your kid!
科尔
Cole.
斯科特
Oh, Scott.
该死
Fuck.
好吧
Okay.
祝你们晚安
You have a good night.
咖啡如何
How's the coffee?
你想怎么样
What do you want?
没什么
Nothing.
真的 我只是开车路过这里
Really, I was just driving by.
看见你的车停在外面 想着进来
Saw your car in the parking lot, thought I'd stop in,
看看你今早有没有又拘捕了什么无辜男人
see if you've arrested any more innocent men this morning.
没有吗
No?
没关系 反正还早
Well, it's still early yet.
我正准备去参加证据开示
I'm on my way to discovery.
真等不及要看看
I can't wait to see the evidence
咱们不苟言笑的检控官小姐有什么证据要展示了
little Miss Prosecutor Pantiliner wants to show me.
能给我点提示吗
Can you give me any hints?
不用了 我来
No, no, no, man, I got this.
没事的
It's all right.
知道吗
Guess what.
过去72小时来我一直在这里调查
I've been digging around this place for the last 72 hours.
知道我发现了什么吗
You know what I found out?
一半 镇里有一半的人
Half--half the people in this town
都希望斯科蒂·洛克哈特死
wanted to see Scott Lockhart dead.
一半 知道我怎么想的吗
Half. So you know what I'm thinking?
我很好奇 为什么你会迅速将目标锁定在我客户身上
I'm wondering, why did you zero in on my client so fast,
一个没有犯罪记录的外地人
no criminal record, out-of-towner?
洛克哈特勾引了索洛维未成年的女儿
Lockhart was fucking Solloway's underage daughter.
没错 他是这么做了
Yes, he was,
所以我客户狠狠修理了他一顿
which is why he beat the living shit out of him,
因为这是人♥渣♥应得的惩罚
because that's what perverts deserve.
但他得疯了才会杀了这家伙 不是吗
But he'd have to be crazy to kill the guy, wouldn't he?
这得多疯狂 不是吗
I mean, that's nuts, right?
但不像 比如说 斯科蒂的哥哥
Not like, say, Scott's brother,
偷走了斯科蒂的商业计划
who stole Scott's business plan
就在他的眼皮底下
right out from under his nose.
然后或许 我也不知道
And then maybe, I don't know,
他夜不能寐 于是就想
he couldn't sleep at night, so he starts to think,
"我要解决了我弟弟
"I'm going to get rid of my brother.
我要..."
I'm going to"--
"我要把斯科蒂斩草除根"
"I'm going to get Scott out of the picture once and for all."
你觉得呢
What do you think?
别这样 说了我请
Put that away. I told you, I got this.
法庭见 混帐
See you in court, asshole.
早上好
Good morning.
早上好
Morning.
要来点咖啡吗
Some coffee?
如果够热 就来点吧
Yes, if it's hot.
足够烫死你了
Hot enough to kill you.
你是索洛维的律师 对吗
You're Solloway's lawyer, aren't you?
没错
Yes.
你觉得他能洗脱罪名吗
You think he'll get off?
跟你有什么关系
What's it to you?
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表