剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
偷看我和我丈夫做♥爱♥
and watched me having sex with my husband.
是你故意做给我看的
Which you did for my benefit.
什么
What?
我根本都不知道你在那里
I didn't even know you were there!
然后你还把我描述成一个
And then you make it out that I'm
冷血无情的毒贩子精神病一样
some kind of coldhearted, drug-dealing psychopath.
好了 冷静点
Okay, calm down,
-艾莉森 求你了 -你毫不尊重我们的回忆
- Alison, please. - No, nothing is sacred to you, nothing.
你还写了是我求你
I mean, you wrote that I begged you
在我外婆快死的时候去医院陪我
to come to the hospital when my grandmother was dying.
-你确实这么做了 -我没有
- You did. - No, I did not.
是你提出要帮忙的
You offered to help.
各位 这样吧
Guys... You know what...
我想有些事你们都同意发生过
I think we're just having some minor differences of opinion
只是各自的记忆有些分歧
about some events you both agree on.
然后你杀了我
And then you killed me.
你在书的结尾杀了我
You killed me at the end of your book.
这事发生了吗 诺亚
Did that happen, Noah?
这部分我记得没错吧
Am I remembering that part correctly?
哪位
Hello?
你好 稍等 我出去跟你说
No, hi, yeah, let me just step outside.
抱歉 失陪一阵
If you'll excuse me.
别来烦我
Go away.
我知道你很伤心 我也完全理解
Look, I know you're hurt, and you have every reason to be,
但...
but...
是哈里逼我写的这个结局
Harry made me write that ending.
如果我不改他就不接受这份书稿
He wouldn't accept the book until I changed it.
艾莉森
Alison.
听着 这当然是虚构的
Look, it's fiction, of course it is.
伊登只是想帮忙增加销量
Eden's just trying to help it sell,
但如果这样让你不舒服
but--I mean, if that makes you uncomfortable,
那我绝不会在采访中提到任何有关我的私人生活
then I won't say anything about my real life in interviews.
如果你想 我可以取消整个巡回签售会
I'll cancel the whole book tour if that makes you happy.
不 我没有这么说
No, I didn't say that. I just--
我只是...
I just--
你真的想要这个孩子吗
Do you even want this baby?
我当然想了
Of course I do.
真的吗
Really?
你真的想组建一个新家庭吗 我们三人
You want to be a family? The three of us?
-是的 -你确定
- Yes. - You sure?
我确定
Yes.
你不会想用车撞死我
You don't want to run me over with a car...
你就可以摆脱这一切然后...
so you can just make all this go away and--
这本书只是虚构的...
The book, it's just a story, it--
这才是真的
This is real, this.
这才是我真实的人生
This is my real life.
你跟杰弗里说你比斯科蒂早离开婚礼
And you told Jeffries that you left the wedding before Scotty.
没错
That's right.
你发现那晚的他有什么异样吗
You didn't notice anything strange about him that night?
没有 我们没说几句话
No. We barely spoke.
我明白了 可以说在他死时
I see. Would you say that you were
你跟他关系融洽吗
on good terms with him at the time of his death?
可以
Yeah.
当然他对于龙虾卷餐厅的事
I mean, he wasn't thrilled about what happened
不怎么开心 但那是他和科尔之间的事
with the Lobster Roll, but that was between him and Cole.
我们没有过节
We were fine.
如果这些跟你对杰弗里说的一致
Well, if that's all in keeping with what you told Jeffries,
那就好
that's good.
我要出庭作证吗
Will I have to testify?
虽然可能性很小 但如有必要
I will only call you-- if I call you at all--
我会让你作为诺亚的名誉证人
as a character witness for Noah.
第二话
科尔
我爱你
Te amo.
你说什么
What did you say?
没什么
Nothing.
怎么了
What's going on?
刚才怎么了
What just happened?
没什么
It's nothing.
小心点 很烫
Be careful. It's hot.
感恩节快乐
Happy Thanksgiving.
我想问你件事
Hey, um... I wanted to ask you--
如果太急了你就告诉我
and you can tell me if it's too soon--
但我想问你愿不愿意今晚跟我去皇后区
but I was wondering if you wanted to come to Queens tonight.
你知道我不喜欢纽约
You know I don't like the city.
那是因为你没去过我生活的地方
That's because you haven't been to my part of the city.
那是哪里 巴里奥吗
What part's that, the Barrio?
纽约拉丁裔聚集区
巴里奥 当然了
The Barrio, yeah.
你说什么
What's that?
来吧 每个周末我都来你这里
Come. I've been here every weekend.
现在轮到你了
It's your turn.
玛格丽特给了我妈一天假
And Margaret gave my mom the day off,
我很少有时间跟她相处
and I don't usually get to spend time with her--
不行 我有计划了
I can't. I have plans.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
感恩节 我当然是...
It's Thanksgiving, I'm gonna go...
去见我的家人 我妈妈
see my family, go see my mom.
我还不知道你跟她恢复联♥系♥了
Oh, I didn't know you were back in touch with her.
不是我的每一件事你都知道 不是吗
Well, you don't know everything about me, do you?
没错
Yeah.
你想谈谈刚才里面的事吗
Do you want to talk about what happened in there?
你指什么
What do you mean?
我说"我爱你" 你就软了
Well, I-I said, "I love you," and you lost your erection.
想吃麦芬吗
Do you want muffins?
别这样 科尔
Come on, Cole.
我饿坏了
I'm starving, I'm starving.
我去去就回
Just gonna run out for a sec.
你开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
斯科蒂来电
哥们 我就在你身后
Aw, dude, I'm right behind you.
这有点过分啊 你不觉得吗
That was a little rude, don't you think?
最近怎么样 斯科蒂
How you been, Scotty?
谢谢
Thanks.
我听说她终于把房♥子卖♥♥了
I heard she finally sold the house.
她还没跟你离婚吧 对吗
She hasn't divorced you yet, has she?
听着 我知道我们之间
Look, man, I know that things haven't been exactly good
关系是不太好 但我也只是关心你
between us, but I'm just looking out for you here.
我不想看到她再占你便宜
I don't want her to fuck you over again.
你这么说我很感动 斯科蒂
That's nice of you, Scotty.
我一直都以为你只是觊觎那笔钱
All this time I thought you were just after the money.
事实上 既然你提起了
Actually, now that you mention it.
瞧
Check it out.
这是什么玩意
What's that supposed to be?
我们的商标 哥们
It's our logo, man.
我想给那地方起名洛克哈特
I want to call the place Lockharts,
你懂的 锁和心
you know, lock, heart.
什么地方
What place?
我们的夜店啊
Our nightclub, man.
这会印在纸巾上 杯子上 到处都是
This goes on the napkins, the glasses, everything.
听着 你...
Hey, look, you're--
感恩节你会来吧
you're coming to Thanksgiving, right?
我不觉得那是个好主意
No, I don't think that's a good idea.
科尔 别这样
Cole, come on, man.
你跟妈妈都有六个月没说话了吧
You haven't spoken to Mom in what, like, six months?
来吧 给她个惊喜
Just--just come. Surprise her,
给她带束花什么的
bring her some flowers. Just--
你们之间的冷战已经够久了
the cold war has gone on for long enough.
斯科蒂 那里没人欢迎我
Scotty, nobody wants me there.
我欢迎你
I want you there.
不行 我答应了路易莎
I can't. I promised Luisa
去纽约跟她的家人一起过
I'd go into the city, spend it with her family.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表