剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
《情事》前情提要...
Previously on The Affair...
怎么了 发生什么事了吗
What's going on? Did something happen?
是他做了什么吗
Did he do something?
抱歉 我不该在这的
I'm sorry, I shouldn't be here.
-我该走了 -别这么说
- I should be going. - Hey, stop, don't--
你操了她 是不是
You fucked her, didn't you?
-不是... -科尔
- This is not-- - Cole!
你是做什么的 艾莉森
What is it you do, Alison?
目前 就这个
Uh, at the moment, just this.
你有想过要离开这儿吗
Did you ever think about leaving?
年轻的时候我想当个医生
When I was younger, I wanted to be a doctor.
是吗
You did?
你来了
Hey, hey, hey! Here he is!
美国文学界的新生代坏小子
The new bad boy of American letters.
有人说你是你这一代人的声音
Some people calling you the voice of your generation.
在楼上走廊尽头有一间客房♥
There's a guest bedroom upstairs at the end of the hall.
15分钟后去那找我
Come meet me there in 15 minutes.
-爸爸 搞什么 -该死
- Dad, what the fuck? - Oh, shit!
你联♥系♥上他了吗
Did you manage to get a hold of him?
暴风导致很多地方的信♥号♥♥都断了
Service is out everywhere with the hurricane.
现在我们只关注你和宝宝
Let's focus on you and that baby.
我一个人没法做到 我做不到...
I can't do this alone. I can't do--
你丈夫终于到了
Your husband is finally here.
要让他进来吗
Should I show him in?
再等一下吧
Not yet.
见鬼
Holy crap.
他们说这里会有很多人
They said this was gonna be a circus,
但这个...算了 管他什么解释
but this--you know what, fuck the construction.
我们绕到后面
Go around the back.
没事 在这里停车就行
It's fine. Just pull up here.
-诺亚 -你确定吗
- Noah. - Are you sure?
没事
I'm good.
那好吧
All right, then.
那下车吧 紧紧跟住我
Here we go. Stick right behind me.
不要跟任何人说话 不要看任何人
Don't talk to anyone, don't look at anyone.
借过 借过
Excuse us, excuse us.
请退后
Please, please back up.
-审判会很快吗 -现在不要提问
- Are you expecting...a quick trial? - Please, not now.
陪审团有四分之三的女性 这是好事吗
Jury's three quarters female. Is that a good thing?
现在先不要提问 很抱歉 借过
No questions now. I'm sorry. Excuse us.
借过
Excuse us, please.
-给我的书签个名吧 -请让开
- Sign my book. - Excuse me, please.
去你的 索洛维
Fuck you, Solloway.
第一话
诺亚
艾莉 你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Hey, Ali, uh, just wondering if you got my texts.
现在是两点十二分了
It's, uh, 12 minutes past two.
我问问你的情况
So, uh, just checking you're okay,
顺便问问你想让我们先开始
and wondering if you want us to start without you,
还是说你想... 是不是我该...
or if you, uh, if I should just--I don't know,
逃离这里 然后去看《美国队长》
make a run for it and go see Captain America.
玛丽莲在盯着我 你快来救我
Marilyn's staring at me, so, uh, help,
她会逼我开口的
she's gonna make me talk.
好了 爱你
Uh, uh, love you.
我不知道她在哪里
I don't know where she is.
可能正在地铁上之类的吧
Maybe she's in the subway or something.
她肯定会来的
I'm sure she'll turn up.
你好像很累
You seem tired.
是的
Uh, I am.
宝宝又醒了
Baby was up again.
凌晨四点五十 真会挑时候
4:50, her time of choice.
一定折腾坏你们了
That's no fun.
天啊 太恐怖了
Uh, God, it's abysmal.
你睡得正香 还做着美梦
You're out cold, dreaming sweetly,
突然就听到一个小家伙在大喊
and this little voice that's somehow so loud,
"妈咪 妈咪"
"Mama, Mama."
我都不知道她会说话了
I didn't know she was talking.
是啊 可她就是不叫爸比
Yeah, I can't get her to say "Dada" to save my life,
但没事 我还是爱她
but that's okay. Still love her.
应该吧
I guess.
-没有回复吗 -没有
- Nothing? - No, no.
她明天有期中考试
She has a midterm tomorrow.
说不定下课后没走
She probably stayed behind after class
留下问老师问题 谁知道呢
and, uh, asked some questions. Who knows?
对 上周她说过她对此很紧张
Yes, she mentioned last week that she was nervous about it.
是 我一直跟她说不用紧张
Yeah, I keep telling her she shouldn't be.
她...会成为一个好医生的
I mean, she--she's gonna be a great doctor.
我不懂她为什么要对自己这么苛刻
I can't understand why she's so hard on herself.
-她... -你不懂
- She-- - You can't?
真的吗
Really?
我们要再约时间吗
Should we just reschedule?
我不想在她不在场的情况下
I mean, I'm not gonna-- I'm not gonna talk about it
说我们的事
without her being here.
有何不可
Why not?
这是伴侣咨♥询♥
It's couple's therapy.
对
Yes.
所以不该两人同时到场吗
Doesn't that by definition require two people?
通常是的 但是...
Generally, yes, but--
说实话 挺遗憾的
Truth is, it's too bad.
好不容易我还盼着来这里一次
I was actually looking forward to coming in for once.
不一直都是吗
You don't always?
我也说不清
I don't know.
我一直在想 我们或许...
I've been thinking maybe we--
或许我们是遭遇了瓶颈期
maybe we've hit a-- hit a plateau.
总是说重复的话
Started repeating ourselves
如今我们已经度过了那场危机
and we've gotten past the crisis,
现在已经没什么问题了
we're basically doing well.
今天呢
And today?
什么
What?
你刚才说今天与众不同
You just said today was different.
说你本就想来
That you wanted to come.
对
Right.
但或许你又改变主意了
But maybe you've changed your mind.
诺亚 我不会把你绑在我的沙发上
You know, Noah, I'm not gonna chain you to my couch.
那就太不专业了
That wouldn't be very professional.
如果你想 那我们再约时间吧
Let's reschedule if you want to.
你们可以周三再来
You could come Wednesday instead.
三点十五我有时间
I have a 3:15.
不行 那会儿我得带特雷弗去看眼睛
Uh, I can't. I got to take Trevor to the eye doctor.
他要戴眼镜了
He's getting glasses.
好吧
Okay.
这一整周我们都会很忙
You know, this whole week is gonna be tough
海伦和维克去了非洲
'cause, uh, Helen and Vik went to Africa,
孩子们要待到周末
and we got the kids till Sunday.
海伦和维克去了非洲
Helen and Vik went to Africa?
去游猎了 想想看吧
On safari. Go figure.
你前妻跟男朋友去旅游了
Your ex-wife took off with her boyfriend
孩子要跟你们一起待一整周
and you have the children for a whole week?
你想跟艾莉森谈的是这个吗
Is that part of what you wanted to talk about with Alison?
不是 我为海伦高兴
No, no. I'm--I'm happy for Helen.
维克看上去是个好人
Well, Vik seems like a decent guy.
虽然有点怪 但还好
I mean, he's a bit strange, but that's okay.
他好像能让海伦开心
Seems to make Helen happy.
很好
Wonderful.
那我...
Well, I guess I'll, uh--
我先走了...
I'll go and, uh...
改约的时间我们再定
...I'll call you to reschedule.
好
Okay.
看电影愉快
Enjoy your movie.
不管了
Ah, fuck it.
是这个 我想...
This is what I wanted to--
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表