剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
是的 我们都清楚这个无奈的事实
Yes, we are all quite painfully aware of that.
所以任何有关我丈夫法律代表的决定
So any decisions concerning my husband's legal representation
都应该先通过我
need to go through me.
是吗 你确定
Do they? Really?
因为你丈夫已经同意接受我的代表
Because your husband has already accepted my services.
这样吧
I'll tell you what.
从现在起 我们会试着
From here on in, we will do our very best
尽量也让你参与
to keep you in the loop.
是她花钱请你的吗
What, is she paying you?
当然了
Yes, of course.
-我不能接受 -现在恕我失陪
- That's not acceptable. - If you will excuse me.
贝利女士
Ms. Bailey,
我相信一切都会得到
I am sure that this will work out
合适的解决
exactly how it...should.
第四话
科尔
蒙托克伊丽莎白道6♥4♥号♥
6♥4♥ Elizabeth Lane, Montauk.
生意怎么样
So how's business?
你会说英语吗
You speak English?
我当然会说英语
Yeah, of course I speak English.
我问你今年夏天生意怎么样
I asked how business is this summer.
挺好的 活很多
It's good. It's busy.
你在这开出车有段日子了吗
You been driving out here for awhile?
不 今年夏天第一次开
No. No, it's my first summer driving.
我就知道
I knew it.
从你的开车习惯我就能看出来
I can tell by the way you drive.
我们这地方真不错 不是吗
It's a nice area we got out here, isn't it?
是啊 我挺喜欢的
Yeah, I like it.
我在这有40年了
I've been here for 40 years.
那挺久
It's a long time.
这里变化太大了
It's changed significantly.
你们年轻人根本不了解
You kids have no idea.
你是哪人 印第安纳还是内布拉斯加
You're from where, Indiana? Nebraska?
起初我们在这里置业时
When we first bought property out here,
这里以农耕和渔业为生
it was a farm and fishing community.
朋友们都以为我们疯了
Our friends thought we were crazy.
穷乡僻壤 无事可做
So far away, nothing to do.
但我喜欢 我喜欢这种安宁
But I loved it. I loved the peace.
我喜欢夏天里高耸的玉米杆
I loved the way the corn grew so high in summer
然后某一天瞬间消失不见
and then just disappeared one day.
我喜欢秋天的颜色
I loved the colors in the fall.
冬天休耕的农地
The fallow fields in the winter.
变换莫测的海洋 如同喜怒无常的女人一般
The way the ocean changes like a moody woman.
这一秒还湛蓝明亮 下一秒就变得阴冷灰暗
Bright and blue one moment, cold and gray the next.
如今再不一样了
It's just not the same anymore.
也永远回不到从前 知道吗
And it'll never go back, you know?
生活就是如此无奈
That's the terrible thing about living.
不管你有多怀念 你永远回不到从前
You never get to go back no matter how badly you miss it.
只能继续前进
Just gotta keep moving forward.
我要离开我的妻子
I'm leaving my wife.
我要回到过去 尽管我知道不可能
I'm going back even though I know it's impossible.
你觉得我是傻瓜吗
Does that make me a fool?
我不知道 先生
I don't know, sir.
你得让我再多了解点情况
You'd have to tell me more about the situation.
说来话长
It's a long story.
最近我女婿离开了我女儿
My son-in-law left my daughter recently.
那家伙就是个可悲的混♥蛋♥ 要我来说
He's a pathetic son of a bitch, and as far as I'm concerned,
离得好
good riddance.
但让我不禁思索
But it got me thinking.
如果那可怜平庸的蠢货都觉得他值得拥有幸福
If that poor, talentless schmuck thinks he deserves to be happy,
我为什么不行
Why don't I?
于是我上网
So I went online,
找到了我以前认识的一个女孩
and I track down this girl I used to know.
我打电♥话♥给她
I called her up.
然后去与她见面 现在我们相爱了
And then I went to see her, and now we're in love.
我刚带她去巴塞罗那度了个周末
I just took her to Barcelona for a weekend.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think of that?
听起来不错
That sounds like fun.
你结婚了吗
You married?
我 不 我没结婚
Me? No, no, I'm not married.
我结婚40年了
I've been married for over 40 years.
全然虚度的40年
40 wasted years.
你女婿后来怎么样了
So what happened to your son-in-law?
什么
Sorry?
你的女婿
Your son-in-law.
或者该说 你的前女婿
Or, I guess, your ex-son-in-law now.
他后来怎么样了
Whatever happened to him?
我挺可怜他的 真的
I feel bad for the guy, actually.
45岁 毫无积蓄 所有钱都是我们的
He's 45, has no savings. All the money was ours.
我听说他刚丢了工作
I heard he lost his job.
有些人注定要失败
Some people are just destined to fail.
你无能为力
Nothing you can do about it.
很高兴跟你聊天 孩子 保重
Nice talking to you, son. Take care.
你也是 先生
You too, sir.
你还好吧
Are you okay?
是的 我没事
Yeah, no, I'm fine.
真的很抱歉 我没看见他在那
I'm--I'm really sorry. I didn't see him there.
因为他就这么丁点高 而且跑得比兔子还快
Because he's two feet tall and he moves like a jackrabbit.
很抱歉 你真的没事吗
I'm sorry. Are you sure you're okay?
是我的错 真不敢相信我差点撞到他
Oh, my fault. My fault. I can't believe I just did that.
别担心 他没事
Well, he's fine. Nothing happened. Don't worry.
他是你孩子吗
He yours?
不是 我是他保姆
No. Um, I'm his babysitter.
-我是科尔 -路易莎
- I'm Cole, by the way. - Luisa.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
小疯子 真是玩疯了
You're crazy. You're crazy.
新的年检到了吗
That new registration come in?
到了 在你房♥间里
Yeah, it's, uh, in your cubby.
我继续开车去了
I'm headed back out.
要我去哪里
Where do you want me?
回家 哥们 你已经开了24小时了
Home, man. You've been driving for 24 hours.
说什么呢 我精神好得很
What are you talking about? I'm up. I'm good.
不行 你不能开了
Oh, no, you're not. You're done.
别这样 别这么讨人厌
Come on. Don't be a dick.
这是不合法的
It's not legal, man.
你必须得休息一下
You gotta get some sleep.
行吧 反正你是老板
Sure thing. You're the boss.
出租车服务
该死
Oh, fuck.
你好啊 哥 好久不见
Hey, big brother. Long time, no see.
-斯科蒂 -过得怎么样
- Scotty. - What's going on, man?
搞什么 你要去哪
What the fuck? Where you going, man?
我很忙
I'm a busy man.
是吗 所以你上个月
Yeah, is that why you haven't returned my calls
才一直不回我电♥话♥吗
in the last month?
或是任何人的
Or anyone's?
你上次见老妈是什么时候
When was the last time you saw Mom, huh?
她不太好
She's not doing great.
我不在乎
I don't care.
我得跟你谈谈
I need to talk to you.
房♥子怎么样了
What's going on with the house?
什么
What?
你的房♥子 怎么样了 她在卖♥♥吗
Your house. What's going on with it? Is she selling?
还是什么
What?
怎么了
What?
我什么都不知道
I have no idea.
-你有她的消息吗 -没有
- Well, have you heard from her? - Nope.
这可是一笔不小的钱 兄弟
Because you're sitting on a lot of money there, brother.
如今我们都需要用钱
Money that we could all use,
而只要你们的婚姻还有效
and as long as you are still married to her,
你就拥有其中的一半
you are entitled to half of it.
你真该看看妈妈如今住的地方
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表