剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
《情事》前情提要...
Previously on The Affair...
诺亚
Noah.
过来一下 抱歉
Need you. Excuse us.
不要把他抢走 伊登
Oh, please don't steal him, Eden.
有个重要人物要找他
Someone more important wants to talk to him.
-我讨厌她 -这是她的工作
- I hate her. - She's just doing her job.
我们的家族被诅咒了 科尔
Our family is cursed, Cole.
这种事会发生在
This happens in families
出现过如此邪恶之事的家族之中
when something so evil has occurred.
你不是要卖♥♥了外公外婆的房♥子吧
You are not selling your grandparents' house.
房♥子已经托管了
The house is in escrow.
卖♥♥掉了
It's done.
你怎么回来得这么晚
You're really late.
是我 都是我的错
My fault. Totally my fault.
伊登 你去拿的火鸡呢
Ah, Eden. Where's the turkey?
该死 我就知道我忘了什么
Shit, I knew we forgot something.
-我现在就去拿 -已经关门了
- I'll go get it right now. - No, it's closed.
诺亚 你想听听
Noah, do you want to listen
你孩子的心跳声吗
to your baby's heartbeat?
你真的想要这个孩子吗
Do you even want this baby?
我当然想了
Of course I do.
我故意想伤害你
I was trying to hurt you.
我故意想让你离开我家
I was trying to get you out of my house,
但当你刚踏出那扇门
and as soon as you walked out that door,
我就希望你能回来
I wanted you back.
我也爱你
Te amo tambien.
你一晚上都去哪了
Where were you all night?
我不喜欢把工作和这种娱乐混为一谈
I don't mix business with this kind of pleasure.
东边林肯隧♥道♥那边
We've got some traffic
出现了交通事故
on the eastbound Lincoln Tunnel
曼哈顿桥有两条车道关闭
and two lanes closed on the Manhattan Bridge.
但重点还是现在的飓风预警
But the big news right now is this hurricane warning.
没错
Yes, that's right.
就是飓风预警
I said hurricane warning
地点在三州交汇处
in effect in the tri-state area,
目前为四级的飓风艾利克斯
Hurricane Alex, a category four right now,
正从墨西哥湾一路北上到达大西洋
making its way up the Atlantic from the Gulf,
但是 这一飓风应该不会登陆
however, not expected to make landfall.
真的吗 迈克
Okay, I don't know, Mike.
三月份竟然有飓风
A hurricane in March?
这是因为全球气候变暖吗
Is this global warming?
应该是吧 但是
I guess so, but hey,
希望他们预测对了...
hopefully they're right...
你确定不用再点些什么东西
You sure I can't get you anything else
边吃边等你朋友吗
while you wait for your friend?
他不是我的朋友
He's not my friend,
而且他好像应该不会来了
and it doesn't look like he's showing up.
丘比特交友吗
OkCupid?
什么
What?
你这是要见网友对吧
You're on an Internet date, right?
没错
Yes, I am.
但其实是火绒网
Um, but it's, um, Tinder.
你知道吗
You know that?
嗯 我听说过
Yeah, I've heard of it.
我这是第一次
It's my first time.
是我女儿帮我安排的 所以...
My daughter set the whole thing up for me, so--
-你女儿多大 -18
- How old's your daughter? - 18.
那我明白了
That makes sense.
火绒网更像是千禧一代的约炮网
Tinder is more of a hookup site for millennials.
你应该试试天作之合
You should try match.com.
通常离婚男女喜欢用那个
That's usually where the divorces hang out.
-谢谢你的建议 -不客气
- Thanks for the tip. - No problem.
还要点什么吗
Can I get you anything else?
不用了 这样就好
Nope, this is great.
结账吧 帮我刷♥卡♥
Just the check, and here, you can just run that.
好
Sure.
我认识你吗
Do I know you?
是
Yeah.
哪里见过来着
From where?
我帮你儿子做过手术
I operated on your son.
-天啊 乌拉医生 -没错
- God. Dr. Ullah! - Yeah.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
没想到在这里遇到你 你好
It's such a different context. Hi.
他怎么样了
How's he doing?
好多了
He's better.
手术后他增重了六磅
Um, he gained six pounds since the surgery.
-不错 -嗯
- That's great. - Mm-hmm.
我一直想联络你的
I've been meaning to follow up with you,
想找个机会谢谢你
just to get you some sort of thank-you.
没这个必要
Come on, that isn't necessary.
-治病救人是我的工作 -我真想谢谢你
- It's my job. - No, but I want to.
我只是...我不确定
I just, I really-- I wasn't sure
外科医生通常喜欢什么
what surgeons generally like.
喝酒
Alcohol.
好吧
O...kay.
你喜欢红葡萄酒还是白葡萄酒
Do you prefer red or white?
-我喜欢威士忌 -好
- I prefer whiskey. - Okay.
喝红酒醉得太慢
Wine doesn't get you drunk fast enough.
没错
Right.
威士忌 知道了
Whiskey, okay.
我要给你送去医院还是...
Should I send that to the hospital, or--
千万别
No.
你有笔吗 我告诉你我的住址
You got a pen? I'll give you my home address.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Oh, thank you. - Sure.
说吧
Okay.
雷诺克斯大道322号♥
It's 322 Lenox Avenue.
-你住在哈莱姆区吗 -对
- You live in Harlem? - Yep.
那你大老远跑这里来干什么
What are you doing all the way out here?
我晚上要在布鲁克林中心医院值班
Well, I'm on call tonight at Brooklyn Central,
但我担心天气不好
but I was worried about the weather,
所以我♥干♥脆就直接先过来了
so decided to come hang out down here
以防到时候不方便
in case I have to go in.
我再来一杯
I'll have another.
你要喝多少
How much have you had to drink?
这个吗 没事
This? Oh, don't worry.
这还只是热身
This just loosens my joints.
希望你不介意
Hey, I hope you don't mind.
我无意中听到了
I couldn't help eavesdropping.
你是来这里见火绒网网友的吗
Were you here to meet a Tinder date?
是的
Yep.
已婚女性也用火绒网啊
So married women do use Tinder.
-不可思议 -我不是已婚
- Fascinating. - I'm not married.
-不是吗 -离婚了
- You're not? - Not anymore.
-真没想到 -真的吗
- I'm shocked to hear that. - Oh, really?
上次你见到我的时候
I find that hard to believe since the last time you saw me
可是坐在我离婚现场的前排
you had a front-row seat to my divorce.
当时是在离婚吗
Is that what was happening there?
没错 是在离婚
Yes, that's what was happening.
我们当时在大打官司
We were in the middle of a horrible litigation,
他...事情...
and he--it was...
很糟糕 但现在都结束了
...well, bad, but it's over now.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
很高兴见到你
Very nice to see you.
我...
And I will, um--
我会尽快把威士忌给你送过去的
I'll get you that whiskey straightaway.
-你要走了吗 为什么 -对
- You're leaving? Why? - Yeah.
因为我得回去照顾我的孩子
Because I have to get back to my kids.
因为外面在刮风吗
'Cause it's a little windy?
我们刚收到了紧急警报
Actually, we just got an emergency alert.
市长宣布今晚九点关闭地铁
The mayor is closing down the subways at 9 p.m. tonight.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表