剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
你这里不错啊
It's a nice place you got here.
舒适 树多
Cozy, woodsy.
你过得怎么样 艾莉
So how have you been, Ali?
很好 你呢
I'm fine. How are you?
见到我你似乎有些紧张
You seem a little nervous to see me.
你身上有武器吗
Well, do you have any weapons on you?
你想来检查下吗
Well, do you want to come check?
不想
No.
你看了吗
Did you read it?
没有
No.
-怎么不看 -他不想让我看
- Why not? - He doesn't want me to.
你介意我... 你猜怎么着
You mind if I-- you know what?
我还以为能过来 把东西给你
I just thought that maybe I could come here, drop off your stuff,
一起吹吹牛
and we could shoot the shit for a little while.
或许消除误会
Maybe clear the air?
很显然你对那没兴趣
Obviously that's not something that you're interested in.
那我如今只有一个问题 艾莉森
So I only have one question for you, Alison.
你家厕所在哪
Where's your toilet?
你真该看看自己脸上的表情
You should see the look on your face.
你不能用
You can't use it.
我开了四小时车来给你送衣服
I just drove four hours to bring you your clothes.
我真的要撒尿
I need to take a piss.
真不巧 坏了
Too bad. It's broken.
-什么坏了 -马桶
- What is? - The toilet.
我本该告诉房♥东太太的
I--I was supposed to call the landlady and tell her,
但我忘记了
but I forgot.
好吧 那我来修 工具在哪
Fine. I'll fix it. Where are the tools?
算了 我叫水管工来修
Look, forget it. I'm calling a plumber.
怎么 他连工具都没吗
What, he doesn't have tools?
我去车上拿
I'll get mine from the truck.
你好啊
Hello.
我终于弄好礼品篮了
Oh, I finally put your welcome basket together.
你都搬来一个月了 真抱歉
A month overdue. I know, I'm sorry.
但亡羊补牢嘛 对吧
But better late than never, right?
里面有不少好东西
Well, we have all sorts of goodies here.
这是罗伯特从这些树上采的枫糖浆
This is maple syrup that Robert tapped from these very trees.
还有本地♥产♥的红酒和奶酪
Here we have some local wine and cheese.
本地牛奶做的布拉塔奶酪
Burrata. Comes from the cows right down the road.
这是秋收时酿的苹果酒
And this is apple cider from the fall harvest.
诺亚在家吗
I-I-is, uh, Noah here?
不在 他去城里有事了
Uh, no, Noah's in the city working.
真不巧
Oh, pity.
他书写得怎么样
How's the book coming along?
挺不错的
Really well, I think.
你读了吗
Have you read it?
还没
Not yet, no.
爱上作家真可怕
It's a horrible thing to love a writer.
他们有好多秘密和幻想
All their secret worlds, their fantasies.
你好
Oh, hello.
下午好
Afternoon.
抱歉 科尔 这是伊冯娜
Uh, I'm sorry. Um, Cole, this is Yvonne.
是房♥子的主人
She's the owner of the property.
伊冯娜 这是科尔
And Yvonne, this is Cole.
他来帮我送些东西
He came by to drop off some of my things
顺便留下来修好了厕所
and then he stayed to fix the toilet.
厕所出问题了吗
Is there something wrong with the toilet?
现在好了
No, not anymore.
我还有很远的路要开 该走了
I got a long drive ahead of me. I should probably head out.
很高兴再次见到你 艾莉
It's good seeing you again, Ali.
我也是
You, too.
再见 夫人
Afternoon, ma'am.
欢迎随时来玩
Come back anytime.
他是谁
Who was he?
一个老朋友而已
Just an old friend of mine.
是单身吗
Is he single?
是 应该是吧
Oh, yeah-- well, I think he is--I...
我有个侄女肯定会喜欢他 她和我一样
I have a niece who would love him. She's just like me.
都特喜欢会干活的男人
She's got a terrible weakness for a guy with rough hands.
差点忘了最重要的东西
Almost forgot the most important piece of the puzzle.
我想你一定不是故意丢下这个的
I'm sure you didn't mean to leave that behind.
他还挺有个性的
He's a bit intense, isn't he?
-对不起 -没事 我...
- I'm sorry. - No, it's fine, I--
你今天下午有事吗
Say, what are you doing for the rest of the afternoon?
我还没计划
Uh, I-I don't have any plans.
不如来家里喝杯茶吧
Why don't you come up to the house for a cup of tea?
真抱歉一直没能和你好好聊聊
I feel truly terrible that we haven't had a chance to connect.
通常我都很善于
You know, I'm usually very good about
让客人感到宾至如归的
making our guests feel at home.
只是最近工作太忙
It's just that it's been insane at work
罗伯特又受伤 我根本没有自己的时间
and with Robert's injury, and I haven't had a minute to myself
恐怕已经把礼貌忘干净了
and I'm afraid my manners have gone right out the window.
请一定给我个机会补偿你
You must give me a chance to make it up to you.
三点怎么样
How about 3:00?
-好 -太棒了
- Okay. - Oh, wonderful.
那到时候见
I'll see you then.
就是这些了
That's the tour.
你家真漂亮
Well, you have such a beautiful home.
谢谢
Thank you.
房♥子...其实就像婚姻
A house, it's...it's like a marriage, actually.
只有时间的积累
You gotta be in it for the long haul
才能慢慢展现出它的美
if you ever want to see it come together.
想喝点什么茶
What kind of tea can I get you?
什么都行 真的
I'll--I'll take anything, really.
真客气 你父母一定很有教养
So polite. You clearly had excellent parents.
好吧 那就摩洛哥薄荷
All righty, I'm making Moroccan mint.
亲爱的 瞧我带谁来了
Oh! Darling. Look who I found.
你好啊 看来你自己回来了
Hey. I see you got back here all by yourself.
垃圾堆有收获吗
How was the dump?
垃圾堆是镇里罗伯特最喜欢的地方
The dump is literally Robert's favorite place in town.
你永远不知道自己会在那发现什么
You never know what you'll find at the dump.
今天有人在那丢了一把赫曼米勒座椅
Someone dropped off a Herman Miller chair today.
-不可能 -真的
- No! - Yeah.
太不可思议了
That's astonishing.
我把那椅子救了回来 翻新一下
I saved that chair and I'm gonna refurbish it
等我完工了 你可别想坐它
and when it's done, you're not gonna be allowed to sit in it.
你休息一下
You rest.
我给你做午餐
I made you lunch.
怎么了
What happened?
几周前动了个膝盖手术
Ugh, I had a knee surgery a few weeks ago.
-可烦人了 -我告诉你什么才烦人
- It's fucking annoying. - I'll tell you what's annoying.
烦人的是你不肯乖乖做复健训练
The fact that you won't do your physical therapy exercises
因为你觉得自己比雨果聪明
because you think you're smarter than Hugo.
我是比他聪明
I am smarter than Hugo.
雨果是谁
Who's Hugo?
他是伊冯娜特地从法国弄来的理疗师
He's this ridiculously expensive physical therapist
报酬高得离谱
that Yvonne imported from France.
他是新泽西来的
He's from New Jersey.
那家伙给我编了一整套复健舞
Who has choreographed an entire exercise routine for me
说白了 我觉得他就是想跳舞
because what he really wants to do is dance.
雨果不小心告诉了罗伯特
Hugo made the mistake of telling Robert
他年轻时曾加入过芭蕾舞团
that he had been in a ballet corp when he was younger,
如今罗伯特再也不肯把他的话当真了
and now Robert can't take anything he says seriously.
做完膝盖手术最好的复健方式就是走路
The best thing you can do after knee surgery is just walk.
你怎么知道
How do you know that?
谁都知道 网上都是这么说的
Everybody knows that. The whole internet knows it.
事实上 最好的方式
Actually, the best thing you could do
是用弹力带训练
is work out with an elastic band.
许多人误以为最重要的是力量恢复
A lot of people make the mistake of focusing on strength building,
但其实一开始更重要是活动范围
but in the beginning range of motion is much more important.
听起来你似乎很懂
Oh, you sound like you know what you're talking about.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表