剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
好吧 我真蠢
Oh, right. I'm an idiot.
快进去吧 要下大雨了
You should probably get inside before it starts to pour.
谢谢你
Thank you.
在那里陪我
For being there.
是我的荣幸
It's my pleasure.
你好
Hello.
乔·哥特利夫 诺亚·索洛维的代表律师
Jon Gottlief, counselor to Noah Solloway.
这是他妻子吗
Is this his wife?
配偶不允许探视
Spouses are not allowed back.
不 她是我的助理
No, she's my associate.
诺亚 什么都别再说了
Noah, stop talking.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the fuck are you?
我是他律师 你好 乔·哥特利夫
I'm his lawyer. Hi, Jon Gottlief.
很高兴认识你
Nice to meet you.
我不知道你们两个在谈什么
I don't know what you two have been talking about,
但如果你试图将他说的任何话
but if you even think about admitting
作为呈堂证供
anything he said as evidence,
我会踹了你的饭碗
I will come after your badge.
你说什么
Excuse me?
滚出我的警局
Get the fuck out of my precinct.
这案子你从一开始就没有正确处理 先生
You have mishandled this case from the beginning, sir.
我只能说的是
The best thing I can say about you
你也被人刻意隐瞒了真♥相♥
is that you're a victim of target blindness.
现在请让我们独处一阵
Now, if you will excuse us.
诺亚 听我说
Noah, listen to me.
还有不到三小时你就要提审了
Your arraignment is in less than three hours.
我们给你带了一套西装
We brought you a suit.
什么都别说
Keep your mouth shut.
我...
I...
我请不起你 乔
I can't afford you, Jon.
我来付
I'm paying.
一会我们法♥院♥见
We'll meet you at the courthouse,
保释金交给我们解决
and we'll take care of bail.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表