剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
《情事》前情提要
Previously on The Affair...
我们是马拉湾地♥产♥公♥司♥的
We're here from Marla Bay Real Estate.
斯科蒂·洛克哈特叫我们来评估一下
Scotty Lockhart, he asked us to let him know what we thought
这栋房♥子售价能卖♥♥到多少
we could put it on the market for.
这是我的房♥子 我不卖♥♥
This is my place. It's not for sale.
这简直他妈的扯淡
This is fucking bullshit.
不...听我说 行吗
No, no, no. Listen to me, okay?
我有一个关于我们的计划
I've got something for us.
你只投资你那份的一半
You could invest half of your profit in this
你也能赚不少
and you would still be doing great.
这样吧 斯科蒂
You know what, Scotty?
我得走了 上班要迟到了
I need to go. I'm late for work.
你们两个是认识吗
Uh, you two know each other or something?
不介意我坐这喝一杯吗
Mind if I sit here for a drink?
请便
Sure.
我跟我弟弟不一样
I'm not my brother.
就想让你知道这一点
Just thought you should know that.
知道了
Okay.
《坠落》
诺亚·索洛维著
我读了你的书稿 诺亚
I read your book, Noah.
我就是"性" 我就是"这个词被创造的原因"
I'm sex. I'm the reason the word was invented.
"任何婚姻都敌不过我的魔力"
No marriage could survive me?
能不能请你先读完整本书再做评判呢
Before you judge, will you please just read the whole book?
我们最后在一起了 是个好的结局
We end up together. It's a happy ending.
哈里要你改的不正是结局吗
Wasn't that the end that Harry wants you to change?
你上了她吗 是吗
You fucked her, didn't you?
这就是你的问题所在 你就是个自恋狂
This is the problem. You're a goddamn narcissist.
什么都比不过你的痛苦 你的失去 你的孩子
It's all about your pain, your loss, your kid!
科尔
Cole!
我为你毁了自己的人生 艾莉森
I blew up my life for you, Alison.
我不属于你 我们并不生活在你的书里
I don't belong to you. We're not living in your book.
你无法控制我
You can't control me.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
最近我得到了一条线索
I got a lead recently from a guy who claims to have
有个人说他有证据可以彻底改变这案子的局面
a piece of evidence that could blow this whole case wide open.
那他为什么不直接告诉警♥察♥
Why doesn't he just call the police?
警♥察♥不会给他钱
The police won't pay him.
第一话
艾莉森
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
你记得斯科特·斯宾塞的《无尽的爱》吗
Do you remember Endless Love by Scott Spencer?
借过
Excuse me.
-一样的故事 -谢谢
- Very same tone. - Thank you.
-介于低俗和高雅之间 -借过
- Somewhere between pulp and literature. - Excuse me,
我想过去一下 谢谢
I'm just trying to get through, thank you.
真人有魅力多了 对吧
Much more attractive in person, don't you think?
你告诉诺亚这是我的派对 好吗
Will you tell Noah this is supposed to be my party?
好的
I will.
抱歉 谢谢
Sorry. Thank you.
-抱歉 -终于来了 我还以为把你弄丢了
- Oh. I'm so sorry. - There she is. I thought I'd lost you.
-你好 -她总是在周围
- Hi. - She's always sort of around.
我们有自己的小团体
We have our own little community out there,
我会帮你介绍的
so I'll introduce you.
只要他想 他还是可以很友好的
He's friendly when he wants to be.
-对 -他有点奇怪
- Yes. - He's a little strange.
-当他有所求的时候 -他是有点奇怪
- When he needs something. - He's a little strange.
做好自己的工作 然后自求多福
You do your work, you hope for the best.
你听听 真是太谦虚了
Oh, listen to him. He's so modest.
昨晚我们跟菲利普·罗斯一起吃的晚餐
We were having dinner with Philip Roth last night--
他是我们在乡下的邻居
he's my neighbor in the country--
他聊起了这本书所受到的媒体关注
and he was talking about the press this book is getting.
-是吗 -没错
- Really? - Yeah.
事实上 他一直说个没完
In fact, it was all he could talk about.
菲利普喜欢在沃伦的小农场里
Philip likes to play the mad genius
扮演疯狂天才的角色 但其实他最关心的...
at his little farm in Warren, but I mean, all he cares about--
所有作家最关心的...就是《时代周刊》的赞美
all any author cares about-- is a rave in the Times.
敬你一杯
So here's to you.
谢谢
Thanks.
你觉得诺亚的大作如何
What do you think of Noah's masterpiece?
我...
Uh, I--
她还没看
She hasn't read it.
开玩笑吧
Oh, you're kidding.
他得到的评论够多了
Well, he has enough critics.
你是做什么的 艾莉森
What is it you do, Alison?
目前 就这个
Um, at the moment, just this.
艾莉森以前是护士 现在想休息一阵
Alison used to be a nurse, but she's taking time off.
护士啊 这是你第一胎吗
Nurse, yeah. Is that your first?
不是
No.
诺亚 过来一下 抱歉
Noah, need you. Excuse us.
不要把他抢走 伊登
Oh, please don't steal him, Eden.
有个重要人物要找他
Someone more important wants to talk to him.
你们这些公♥关♥ 都是你们搞坏了这个圈子
You publicists, you're everything that's wrong with the industry.
-我去去就回 -不 我们真得走了
- I'll be back. - No, we really have to go.
就五分钟 求你了
Just give me five minutes with him, I'm begging you.
-好吧 -谢谢
- Uh--yeah, sure. - Thanks.
你还好吧 亲爱的
You doing all right, sweetheart?
我没事 谢谢关心
Oh. I'm fine, thanks.
你的高跟鞋很漂亮啊
Those heels are significant.
穿这个真是大错特错了
Oh, they were a big mistake.
我一般都穿平底鞋
I usually wear flats.
我是辛西娅
I'm Cynthia.
艾莉森
Alison.
你怎么认识这帮人的 艾莉森
How do you know this crew, Alison?
我是跟诺亚·索洛维一起来的
Uh, I'm with Noah Solloway.
你肯定是他妻子了
You must be his wife.
未婚妻
Fiance.
我以为...书套上写的是
I thought--in the book jacket it says
他跟妻子和四个孩子
he lives in Brooklyn
一起住在布鲁克林
with his wife and four children.
那里弄错了
Ugh, yeah, that's a mistake.
出版商没有跟他核实 就用了
The publisher pulled the bio from his first book
他第一本书的个人简介
without checking with him.
那对你太不公平了
Oh. How awful for you.
没事 下一版印刷时
Well, no, it's okay. It's getting corrected
会改正的 所以...
in the next printing, so--
恭喜你们要印刷第二版了
Congratulations on the second printing.
真是好消息
That's wonderful news.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
尽管跟我没什么关系 这...
Although I had nothing to do with it. It's--
当然跟你有很大的关系
I'm sure you had quite a bit to do with it.
宝宝什么时候生
When's the baby due?
四月份
Uh, April.
恕我多嘴 但是...
I'm sorry to be nosy, but...
诺亚离婚了吗
Is Noah even divorced?
快了
Uh, almost.
真要这样吗 辛西娅
Really, Cynthia?
我们就随便聊聊 伊登
Just cocktail chatter, Eden
艾莉森 过来一下 失陪了
Alison, need you. Excuse us.
刚才好奇怪的对话
That was getting weird.
辛西娅·蕾娜 想起来了吗
That was Cynthia Rainer. Ring any bells?
第六版 她是个八卦专栏作家
Page Six. She's a gossip columnist.
-该死 -没错
- Oh, shit. - Yeah, exactly.
听着 没有事先经过我同意
Listen, please don't talk with anyone else
不要再跟任何人说什么了 好吗
without clearing it with me first, okay?
介意我在这里坐一会儿吗
Do you mind if I sit here for a while?
当然不介意
Of course not.
谢谢
Thank you.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 就是有点累了
Yeah, I'm just a little tired.
我给你拿杯水
Oh. Let me get you some more water.
谢谢
Thank you.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表