剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
以前是个特别善良的人
Used to be a real nice guy,
但几年前他妻子被杀死了
but then his wife was killed a few years back,
从此他变得冷酷无情
and it turned him hard.
怎么被杀的
Killed, how?
肇事逃逸
Hit-and-run.
我的建议 认罪吧
My advice, take a plea.
说不定你能全身而退 不留记录
You'll probably walk. Clean record.
罚金或许很重 但你付得起
Heavy fine, but you can pay it.
一年的察看期 或许两年
A year's probation. Maybe two.
他们不能证明你喝醉了 或者是超速
They can't prove you were drunk. Or speeding.
甚至不能证明你确实杀死了他
They can't even prove you actually killed him.
没有证人
No witnesses.
你认罪 承认自己只是
You confess, make a plea on what is basically
离开了事故现场
leaving the scene of the accident...
就像什么都没发生过一样
it'll be like it never happened.
但如果你决定出庭 这样的法官
But you go to trial with this judge
在这样的政♥治♥环境下...
in this political climate...
我知道一直有人在向奥尔巴尼施压
I know for a fact Albany's been getting calls.
他们试图把肇事逃逸致死的最低判刑
They're trying to increase the minimum sentence
从2年增加到15年
from 2 years to 15 for a fatal hit-and-run.
15年 诺亚
15 years, Noah.
如果他们说服了陪审团
25 for vehicular homicide
你有动机 那就是25年的车祸杀人罪
if they can convince the jury you had motive.
你不会想冒这个险的 对吗
You don't want to risk that, do you, man?
你家里还有刚出生的孩子
You've got a young baby at home.
你又不是疯子
You're not crazy.
我要
I want...
该死的律师
a fucking lawyer.
第二话
海伦
我插得好深 快充满你了
Oh, I'm so deep inside you. I'm filling you up.
-是啊 -你能感觉到吗
- Yeah. - Can you feel that?
-能感觉到我吗 -感觉到了
- Can you feel me? - I can feel you.
我也能感觉到你 你好火热
I can feel you. You feel so fucking hot.
你真的好湿
Oh, you feel so fucking wet.
太爽了
Feel so fucking good.
老天 你屁♥股♥太紧致了
Oh, God, your ass is so tight.
让我忍♥不住狠狠抓它 你感觉到了吗
I'm squeezing it so hard. Can you feel it?
是的 我能感觉到
Yeah, I can feel it.
老天
Oh, my God.
你的乳♥头♥太完美了
Your tits are so perfect.
太可爱了
Oh, they're so cute.
老天 我要♥射♥了♥ 来了
Oh, God, I'm gonna come. Here I go.
真♥他♥妈♥爽
Holy fuck.
说真的 我从没跟人经历过如此高♥潮♥
I have literally never enjoyed sex that much with anyone.
真的吗
Literally?
真的
Literally.
早餐来点香槟吗
Champagne breakfast?
别了
Oh, no.
老天 我的头好痛
My God, my head is killing me.
你好
Yes, hi.
我要一份高蛋白炒蛋 无麸吐司
I need a protein scramble, gluten-free toast,
还有两杯杏奶卡布奇诺
and two almond milk cappuccinos.
不能吃奶制品 对身体不好
You gotta give up that dairy. It's gonna kill you.
要香槟吗
You want any champagne?
不用了 果盘就好
No, just a fruit plate, please.
再加一份果盘 谢谢
Oh, and a fruit plate, please.
但听着 水果种类多点 知道吗
But hey, listen, make sure it's assorted fruit, okay?
别光用蜜瓜葡萄充数 听到了吗
Yeah, don't you pad it with honeydew and grapes, you hear me?
没错 我刚买♥♥下了这家酒店
Yeah. I just bought this hotel.
没错 D套间
That's right, Penthouse D.
ABCD的D 谢谢
Like "Dog." Thank you.
知道吗
You know...
酒店总有各种花样偷工减料
hotels have all these tricks to gouge you.
早上好 梦想之城
Oh, good morning, city of dreams.
天哪
Oh, my God.
瞧瞧这房♥间
Look at this hotel room.
你得收拾干净
You have to clean it up.
为什么 不是有客房♥服务吗
Why? That's what housekeeping's for.
但被我们弄成了这样 太丢人了
But we destroyed it. It's embarrassing.
你真可爱 我都快受不了了
You're so adorable, I can't stand it.
别担心 我们这是在庆祝
Don't worry, we're celebrating.
这是件大事 他们会理解的
It's a big deal. They understand.
绿点酒店集团
The Greenpoint Hotel Group,
这些年来许多人一直试图收♥购♥
people have been chasing this acquisition for years.
我们刚变成了一个全球集团
We just became a global enterprise.
我们的评估让价格目标增长了16个点
Our analyst pushed the price target up 16 points.
-我太无趣了 是吗 -没有
- I'm boring, aren't I? - No.
-不 我就是 -没有
- Wow, yes, I am. - No.
-你讨厌钱 -我不讨厌
- You hate money. - No, I don't.
你总是这么有理想 我就爱你这一点
You're such a bohemian. That's what I love about you.
还记得你以前在大学时
Remember... you remember when you used to make those, uh,
做的那些捕梦网吗
dream catchers in college?
我还一直保存着
I still have mine.
怎么了
What's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
-是我说了什么吗 -不是
- Did I say something? - Mm-mm.
-是我做了什么吗 -不是
- Did I do something? - Mm-mm.
-你讨厌杏仁奶 -没有
- You hate almond milk. - No.
-你就是 -我没有
- Yeah, you do. - No.
-那怎么了 -我只是...
- What? - I just...
我今晚必须去参加一个慈善宴会
I just have to go to this benefit tonight
因为我母亲刚加入了一个新舞团的董事会
because my mother just joined the board of a new dance company.
本来是诺亚陪我去的
And Noah was supposed to go with me,
现在只能自己去 所以我不想去
and now I have to go alone, and I'm dreading it.
那就别去
So don't go.
我必须参加
I have to.
这对我母亲很重要
It's so important to my mother.
-海伦 -怎么了
- Helen. - Hmm?
你太过善良了
You're too nice.
我知道
I know.
你做调解人有多久了
How long have you been a mediator?
差不多十年
About ten years.
你喜欢这工作吗
And you enjoy it?
不太喜欢
Not really.
好吧
Okay.
说实话 看两口子为了圣诞狗跟谁一起
Yeah, it's not that much fun watching couples bicker
吵得不可开交真没什么意思
about who gets the dog at Christmas,
但至少有钱赚 而且当律师糟透了 所以...
but it pays the bills, and being a lawyer sucks, so...
抱歉他迟到了
I'm sorry he's late.
这种事见得多了
It happens.
或许这就是你们为什么会离婚 不是吗
Probably why you're getting divorced, right?
因为他迟到吗
Because he's late?
因为他没有责任感 不懂得尊重
Because he's irresponsible, disrespectful,
而且经常不体谅别人 只考虑自己
and generally unconcerned with anyone's needs but his own.
不
No.
我们离婚是因为他有了外遇
We're getting a divorce because he had an affair.
没错 这是病症 不是病因
Yeah, symptom, not disease.
抱歉我迟到了
Hey, sorry I'm late.
-诺亚 -杰瑞米 很高兴认识你
- Noah. - Jeremy. Nice to meet you.
坐吧
Have a seat.
既然我们时间已经有点紧张
Since we are already short on time,
那就开始吧
let's get started.
我想你们二位事先应该都有了解
I assume you've both done your homework,
知道要怎么做了吧
so you know how this works.
-当然 -没有
- Of course. - Not really.
我不知道
No.
那好吧
Well, okay.
我给你简单说一下
I'll give you the quick version.
你们告诉我想谈什么
Um, you tell me what you wanna talk about.
然后各自发表意见
Then you talk about that stuff.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表