剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
Okay, Whitney, can you at least try to act like an adult?
抱歉 我一个大人都不认识
Sorry. I don't know any adults.
他们都是怎么做的
How do they behave?
惠特尼 就...
Whitney, just...
她手上是枚该死的戒指吗
Is that a fucking ring on her finger?
我去 老爸 我知道你没用
Holy shit, Dad, I knew you were lame,
但我不知道你还这么蠢
but I didn't know you were stupid.
你要干什么
What are you doing?
给妈妈 你的妻子发短♥信♥
Texting Mom, your wife.
-惠特尼 别 -别过来
- Whitney, no. - No, stop!
-惠特尼 -别跟我说话
- Whitney-- - Don't you fucking talk to me.
把电♥话♥给我 电♥话♥给我
Just give me that phone. Just give me the phone!
让她把那该死的戒指取下来
Make her take the ring off of her fucking finger!
什么
What?
你有家庭 你有四个孩子
You have a family. You have four kids.
-我知道... -那就...
- I know I do. Now j-- - Then ma--
-把戒指取下来 贱♥人♥ -停下
- Take off the ring, bitch! - Just stop!
给我停下
Stop that!
我去外面等你们
I'm gonna wait outside.
别这样 惠特尼
Come on, Whitney.
没事了 没事的
It's okay. It's all right.
给
Here.
我没事 谢谢
I'm okay. Thanks.
我想我们在犯一个巨大的错误
I think we're making a terrible mistake.
求求你 别这么说
Please don't say that.
她说的对
She's right.
你还没有离婚 我也没有
You're not even divorced yet. Neither am I.
如今在这里一切是很好
Everything's fine here now,
但如果我们要离开了怎么办
but what happens when we have to leave?
等我们不得不再次面对现实世界时怎么办
When we actually have to face the real world again?
我们会解决的
We'll figure it out.
如果解决不了呢
What if we can't?
你为什么要这么问
Why are you asking that?
因为这是可能的 诺亚
Because it's a possibility, Noah.
你真的如此天真吗
Are you really so naive?
你真的相信船到桥头自然直
Do you really think that things just work out for the best?
真爱无敌吗
That true love conquers all?
我今天真是弄不懂你
I can't follow you today.
你这话什么意思
What does that mean?
刚刚对着伊冯娜 你还把我们的相遇
Well, one minute you're giving Yvonne
描述得跟言情小说一般浪漫
some romance novel version of how we met,
一转眼在码头上 你又跟黑格尔一样现实了
and now you're spouting fucking Hegel on the deck.
我不在的时候发生了什么吗
Did something happen while I was gone?
你是不是有什么没告诉我的
Something you haven't told me?
发生了很多事我都没告诉你
A lot of things happen that I don't tell you.
你真的想知道关于我的事吗
Do you really want to know things about me?
那些我从未告诉过别人的事
Things I've never told anyone else before?
是的
Yes.
不 你不会想的
No, you don't.
我跟奥斯卡睡了
I slept with Oscar.
奥斯卡·豪治吗
Hodges?
没错
Yeah.
最近的事吗
Recently?
几个月前了
A couple of months ago.
事实上 就是你回蒙托克的那天
The day you came back to Montauk actually.
好吧...
Okay, well...
我不喜欢听 但没关系
I don't love that, but it's okay.
我不是在道歉 只是告诉你
I'm not apologizing for it. I'm just telling you.
好吧
Okay.
我还试着伤害自己
Then I tried to hurt myself.
等等 你是说你割自己...
Wait, you mean you cut-- you--
不
No.
我走进了大海
I walked into the ocean.
什么
What?
我想淹死自己
I wanted to drown.
老天
Oh, God.
过来 来我这
Come here. Come here.
你还有这种感觉吗
Do you still feel like that?
-没有了 -你确定
- No. - You sure?
无论你对我说了什么
There's nothing you can tell me
我都不会放弃你的
that would make me give up on you.
我知道你不轻易相信人 但相信我
I know you don't trust a lot of people. Trust me.
科尔来过
Cole came to visit.
这里吗
Here?
是的
Yeah.
什么时候
When?
大概一周前
About a week ago.
他来给我送点东西
He came to drop off some of my things.
你不是说那些衣服是简寄来的吗
I thought you said Jane sent you those clothes.
我说谎了
I lied.
什么都没发生 我们就谈了谈
Nothing happened. We just talked.
你这是干什么
What are you doing?
给你一个机会把它拿回去
I'm offering you the chance to take it back.
你是个好人 你很善良
You're a good man. You're kind.
你想让所有人好 但我...
You wanna fix everyone, but I'm--
能先别说话了吗
Just--just stop talking for a second.
我得想想
I just need to think.
你... 你是想摆脱我吗
Are you--are you trying to get rid of me?
不是的
No.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
因为如果是真的 我能理解
'Cause I'd understand if you were.
我知道这很恐怖
'Cause this is scary and...
还很疯狂
perhaps insane.
所以如果是真的
So, if you are,
你必须告诉我
you need to tell me.
说出来就好
Just say it.
我们都不完美 艾莉森
Neither of us is perfect, Alison,
有许多事情我都希望
and there are many, many things that I wish
当初自己能换一种方式处理
I had handled differently.
我们大可以在互相评判的眼光中
And God knows we could spend the rest of our lives
度过余生
judging each other,
但我不想再这么活下去了
but that's not how I want to live anymore.
一直以来 我都在担心
My whole life, I've been afraid
别人会怎么看我 现在不会了
of what other people think of me, and I'm done.
我再也不会了
I'm just done.
我想重新开始我的人生
I want to start my life over again.
与你一起
With you.
所以 如果你没准备好
So, if you're not ready for that,
那就行行好
then just, for Christ's sake,
直接告诉我
just be decent and tell me.
因为我对你是认真的
'Cause I'm not fucking around with you.
我不想回家
I don't want to go home.
我讨厌那里
I hate it there.
一个外婆 一个妈妈
Between Grandma and Mom,
我感觉自己跟一群抑郁的女巫住在一起
it's like I live in a coven of depressed witches.
我真心觉得这可能会影响我的成绩
I honestly think it might be affecting my schoolwork.
那不可能
That's not true.
是真的
Yes, it is.
家里简直跟墓地一样 老爸
It's like a fucking graveyard, Dad.
我想来跟你住
I want to come live with you.
我也希望你有时能来跟我住
Well, I want you to be able to live with me too sometimes.
不是有时 永久的
No, not sometimes. Permanently.
好吧 惠特尼 那我可能需要你的帮助
Okay, Whitney, well, I may need your help with that.
我有个请求
I have to ask a favor.
别告诉妈妈
Don't tell Mom.
没错
Yeah.
我觉得那不是明智之举
I think it'd be a mistake.
如今我们正在调解
We're going into mediation, and...
我已经尽我所能在创造环境
I'm doing everything I can to create a situation
让你们可以来跟我住
where you can live with me,
至少偶尔
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表