剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
如果争执太大 我会调停
I'm here to referee if things get ugly.
最终你们达成一些共识
Eventually you come to some decisions.
我来拟定合约 然后就能各走各路了
I'll write up a contract, and we can all move on with our lives.
-明白了吗 -明白了
- Capisce? - Capisce.
很好 那么...
Great. Who, uh...
谁先来
Who wants to start?
海伦
Helen?
好吧 无论怎么样
Okay, uh, no matter what happens here,
对我来说 最重要的
I...it's very important to me
是孩子们能跟他们的父亲保持良好关系
that the kids maintain a good relationship with their father.
我希望他们的生活能尽可能少受到干扰
I want their lives disrupted as little as possible.
所以我想或许能给你在附近找个地方
So I thought that maybe we could find you a place nearby
这样他们能一半时间跟你在一起
and they could stay with you half the time.
我不觉得这样可行
I don't see how that's gonna be possible.
纽约的四卧公♥寓♥
A four-bedroom apartment in New York?
我可负担不起
I can't afford that.
我知道 所以或许我能帮忙
I...Yeah, I know. I thought maybe I could help you out.
用什么 你那商店入不敷出的收入吗
With what, the negative income you make at your store?
不是的
Well, no.
我想我父母...
I thought my parents...
不可能 我他妈再也不想
Oh, fuck no. No, I am done taking fucking money
从你父母那里要钱了 海伦
from your fucking parents, Helen.
还要我说多少次
How many times do I need to say that
你才能明白这点
before it gets into your skull?
好吧二位 我打断一下 注意语言
Okay, ladies and gentlemen, I'm gonna call a time-out. Language.
你为什么要这么刻薄
Why are you being so awful?
抱歉 我只是
I'm sorry, I just...
我今天真的很忙
I have a really busy schedule today.
在这之后我还要赶去见我的编辑
I have a meeting with my editor right after this.
-我不能迟到 -我明白 索洛维先生
- I can't be late. - Understood, Mr. Solloway.
只有你合作 咱们才能快点完事
If you cooperate, this goes quicker.
你到底想不想要孩子们的监护权
Do you even want custody of them?
我当然想
Of course I do.
那你说我们该怎么做
Then how do you suggest we go about it?
我需要时间写完我的书
I need time to finish my book,
然后我就会有钱了
and then I'll have some more money.
好吧 在那之前
Okay, until then...
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
-你要推迟离婚吗 -不
- You're gonna postpone the divorce? - No.
我真的不明白他...
I-I really don't understand what... what...
我不明白他到底想说什么
I don't understand what he's trying to say.
索洛维先生 你想要你们孩子的
Mr. Solloway, you want joint custody
-共同监护权 对吗 -对
- of your children, correct? - Yes.
那目前你有地方可以让他们居住吗
Do you have a physical space for them to live in at the moment?
目前没有
No, not at the moment.
那这就是我们现在要解决的问题
Well, that is what we are trying to figure out.
我们不能先同意享有共同监护权
Well, can't we just agree on joint custody now,
然后在我有能力之后
and then I'll figure out the living space
再来解决居住问题吗
when I have the means?
是可以 虽然有点本末倒置
Uh, we can. It's a little unorthodox,
但如果你妻子没意见的话
but if your wife is comfortable with it.
你现在住在哪
Where are you living?
冷泉的一栋度假小屋
I'm living in a guesthouse in Cold Spring.
哈里给我找的
Harry got it for me.
你在那都干些什么
What are you doing there?
就写作
Just writing.
一直都是
All the time.
你跟她住在一起吗
Are you living with her?
不 海伦 我没有
No, Helen, I'm not.
一位站好 姑娘们 手臂姿势 开始
First position, ladies. Port de bras. Here we go.
打开
Open.
很好 上举
Gorgeous. And up.
另一边
Other side.
站直 一直延伸到指尖
Reach through those fingertips.
踮起脚尖 插秧步
Rise up on your toes, and bourree, bourree,
插秧步 插秧步 蹲
bourree, bourree, bourree, bourree, bourree, bourree. Plie.
起
And up.
再来 踮起脚尖
Let's rise up again, up on your toes.
插秧步 插秧步...
Bourree, bourree, bourree, bourree, bourree, bourree...
最可恶的是
Anyway, the worst part
他居然在她眼皮底下干的这事
is that he did the whole thing right under her nose,
就在他们去她母亲家度假的时候
while they were staying at her mother's house.
全家人都在吗
The whole family?
连孩子都在
Kids and all.
她是怎么发现的
How did she find out?
他自己说的
He told her.
-不会吧 -真的
- No. - Yes.
有一天回家他突然就对她说了
He just came home one day and told her
还说 "我要离开你"
and said, "I'm leaving you."
天哪
Oh, my God.
-这太恶心了 -我说了吧
- Oh, I feel sick. - Right?
不过这种事也经常发生
I mean, that can happen.
可怜的海伦
Poor Helen.
反正我看他们一直都不快乐
You know, they never seemed happy to me.
不 他们挺快乐的
Yes, they did.
不是的 我跟你说
No, I'm telling you.
他眼里总是一副死气沉沉的样子
He always had this dead look in his eyes.
海伦
Helen.
你看起来真不错
You look great.
-谢谢 珊迪 -现在准备
- Thanks, Sandy. - Now take places.
好了 姑娘们 五位站好
Okay, ladies. Let's take fifth position.
三个人在前面 三个人在后面
I want three in the front and three in the back.
你今天跳得真好
You were amazing in there today.
我一直有练习的
I've been practicing.
看得出来 饿了吗
I could tell. Are you hungry?
-我饿坏了 -想去餐馆吗
- I'm starving. - You wanna go to the diner?
我也是
Me too.
海伦
Helen.
还好赶上你了
Oh, I'm just so glad I caught you.
我以为你已经走了
I thought you left already.
说实话 我们已经要走了
Well, actually, we're on our way.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
刚才在里面我无意这么多嘴的
I didn't mean to be gossiping back there.
只是 我刚知道 这太惊讶了
It's just... I just found out, and it's such a shock.
是的 我明白
It is. Yeah, I know.
-你怎么样 -我很好
- How are you? - I'm fine, just fine.
你真坚强
Yeah, you're so strong.
如果是我 我真的...
I mean, if it were me, I would...
我一定会精神崩溃 只能嗑药了
I would be on lithium, is what I would be.
是吗 幸好不是你
Well, luckily it's not you.
我能问你一个小问题吗
Well, listen, can I just ask you the tiniest question?
就两秒 我保证
Two seconds, I promise.
史黛丝 卡莉有事要跟你说
Um, Stacey, Carly has something to tell you, okay?
她就在那 很快的 好吗
She's right over there. Just one second, okay?
-卡莉 你要说什么... -你知道吗
- Carly, what did you have... - Um... did you know?
-你说什么 -你知道他当时...
- Excuse me? - Did you know that he was...
我是说 有蛛丝马迹吗
I mean, like, were there clues?
比如你当时可能忽视了
You know, like things maybe you were ignoring
但如今回想起来 很明显的线索
but which, in retrospect, seem really obvious?
你这是... 为什么要问我这个
Wow, are you... Why are you asking me this?
你是担心杰夫还是...
I mean, are you worried about Jeff or...
不 杰夫 别闹了
No. Jeff? Please.
能娶到我是他赚到了
I'm the best thing that ever happened to him.
他自己也清楚 不 我只是...
He knows that. No, I just...
我只是听说...
I just have heard that, you know,
有时候 那个...
like, there's sometimes, like, a...
女人都会有第六感
a sixth sense that women have.
比如能见到光环什么的
You know, like a kind of aura?
听你这么一说
You know, now that you mention it,
好像去年夏天
there was a sort of rainbow
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表