剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
《情事》前情提要
Previously on The Affair...
没有你我独自在这 我有点不自在
I feel a little weird being here without you.
-为什么 -他们都怎么看我
- Why? - What do they think about me?
伊冯娜一直在找一个私人助理
Yvonne has been looking for a personal assistant.
我想 既然你在这
I just thought since you're here
看起来挺无聊的 我们又这么谈得来...
and you seem kind of bored and we get along so well--
我接受
I'll take it.
这里面有多少是根据你和那位的
How much of this is based on what happened
真实事件改编的 她叫什么来着
between you and, um, what's her actual name?
他书写得怎么样
How's the book coming along?
-你读了吗 -还没
- Have you read it? - Not yet.
《坠落》
诺亚·索洛维著
诺亚不喜欢展示没写完的作品
Noah doesn't like to share his work until it's finished.
献给艾莉森
如果你想听意见 我很乐意拜读
I'd love to read it when you want an opinion.
我不会告诉艾莉森
I wouldn't tell Alison.
让爱你的人来评判你的作品不是什么好主意
It's a very bad idea to mix love and criticism.
我会颁布一条谕令禁止贝利女士跟四名孩子
I'm going to issue a court order preventing Ms. Bailey
有任何接触
from any contact with the four children.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我们可能没法住在一起
I don't think we can live together.
真不敢相信我差点撞到他
I can't believe I just did that.
-我是科尔 -路易莎
- I'm Cole, by the way. - Luisa.
房♥子怎么样了
What's going on with the house?
-什么 -她在卖♥♥吗
- What? - Is she selling?
我不知道
I have no idea.
这可是一笔不小的钱 兄弟
Because you're sitting on a lot of money there, brother.
我的名片
That's my card.
我很低调的
I'm very discreet.
你干过最糟糕的事是什么
What's the worst thing you've ever done?
或许就是这个吧
This, probably.
你呢
How about you?
我♥干♥过的太多了
I've done a lot of things.
第一话
艾莉森
是我
Hey, it's me.
我就想问问马丁的情况
I just wanted to check in, see how Martin's doing.
我...想问问你今天做什么
I--and, um, I'm wondering what you are doing today.
我不知道计划是什么
I'm not sure what the plan is.
我要留在这里吗
Am I staying here?
你回来吗
Are you coming back?
你给我打个电♥话♥好吗
Uh, can you just call me?
就这样 我爱你
Okay. Love you.
糟了
Oh, shit.
吓我一跳 你不能这样悄无声息的
Oh, Jesus Christ, you can't just sneak up on me like that.
抱歉
Oh, I-I'm sorry.
我就想给你送杯咖啡
I just wanted to bring your coffee.
-是脱因咖啡吗 -当然了
- Is it decaf? - Of course.
好 放到那边吧
All right, just put it over there.
我不是故意吓你的
I didn't mean to scare you.
你穿那么少不会冷吗
Won't you be chilly in those things?
今天能到26度呢
Uh, it's going to be 90 today.
现在不是
Well, it's not now.
这些都需要写拒绝信
All of these need letters of rejection.
用上一个助理做好的模板写就行
Just use the template my last assistant put together.
在手提电脑上 你去找找
It's somewhere on the laptop. You'll have to find it.
然后再帮我签名
And then just go ahead and sign for me.
-能做到吗 -好 没问题
- You can do that? - Uh, yeah. Sure, no problem.
你不需要记下来吗
Maybe you want to write this down.
好
Uh, yeah.
从桌子上拿支笔
Just get one off the desk.
从打印机那边拿张纸
Take a piece of paper from the printer.
好了 说吧
Okay, whenever you're ready.
好 这个必须寄次日到达
All right, this has to go overnight.
确保今天早上把这些都送去邮局
Be sure you get everything to the post office this morning,
然后 等你进城后
and then, while you're in town,
去哈德森希尔饭店打包四人份午餐回来
run by Hudson Hil's and pick up lunch for four.
菜你帮我们点就行
Just choose from the catering menu for us.
然后写出来 再帮一个三岁的孩子带点吃的
Put it all on the card, plus something for a three-year-old.
或者带份热狗和面包回来也行
Or I suppose you'll have to pick up hot dogs and buns.
我女儿就给他吃那个
That's all she feeds him-- my daughter.
还没告诉你 我女儿和她丈夫
We didn't tell you-- my daughter and her husband
这周末要来度假
are coming up for the holiday weekend.
这样啊 有什么需要我帮忙的尽管跟我说
Oh, well, uh, just let me know of any way I can help.
我正在跟你说
I am.
好吧
Right.
罗伯特的复健呢
Oh, uh, what about Robert's exercises?
怎么了
What about them?
我该帮他一起练 不是吗
I should run through them with him, shouldn't I?
不用 我已经说服雨果下周回来了
Not necessary. I have convinced Hugo to come back next week.
他的膝盖需要每天做复健 我...
Uh, well, he needs to work that knee every day. I--
好吧
Fine.
你在看的是诺亚的书吗
Is that Noah's book you were reading?
是
Yes.
怎么样
How is it?
很棒
It's fascinating.
关上门
Door closed.
艾莉森
Alison.
很抱歉
Oh. I'm sorry.
-我做了五百个了 -信你才怪
- I did 500. I'm done. - Right.
那你该帮我数着的 下面做什么
Well, you should've been counting. What's next?
做些抬腿练习吧
Ah, uh, let's do some leg lifts, mm?
-臀部贴着地面 -我知道
- Keep the hip down. - I know.
对 就是这样
Okay. That's it.
好
Okay.
别信任何人说的老了有多好
Don't let anybody fool you into getting old.
他们一直吹嘘老年生活有多让人满足
They wax on and on about how satisfying it is.
你知道真正让人满足的是什么吗
You know what's really satisfying?
软骨
Cartilage.
我想逗你笑呢 孩子
I'm trying to make you laugh, kid.
抱歉 我在想别的事
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm just a little distracted.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
我不知道
I don't know.
伊冯娜生我的气了吗
Is Yvonne mad at me for some reason?
我没听说 为什么这么问
Not that I know of. Why?
我...给她送了杯咖啡
I, uh-- I just took her her coffee,
她在看诺亚的书 然后她...
and she was reading Noah's book, and she just--
"看"这个字说得弱了
Ah, well, "Reading" is a polite word.
她读起书来简直如饥似渴
She's been devouring it.
十下了 先休息一下吧
Um, that's ten. You take a rest.
好
Okay.
我帮你按♥摩♥下大腿 可以防止痉挛
I'll work on your thigh, so you don't cramp.
-好 -好
- Okay. - Okay.
你看过吗
Have you read it?
她在床上给我读过几段
She's read some passages aloud to me in bed.
他是个很犀利的作家 对吧
He's an incredibly strong writer, isn't he?
我不清楚
Uh, well, I wouldn't know.
他不让我看
He won't let me read it.
他可能想拿给你看
Well, he probably just wants to make it perfect
最完美的版本吧
before he shows it to you.
可能吧
Yeah, maybe.
诺亚怎么样
How is Noah?
他...他挺好
Uh, yeah, yeah, he's-- he's fine.
他在这里吗
Is--is he here?
我好几天没见到他了
I haven't seen him in the past few days.
他进城了 他儿子病了
No, he's in the city. His son is sick.
那真抱歉 严重吗
Oh, I'm sorry to hear that. Serious?
他还不知道
He doesn't know yet.
你想去陪他吗
Well, do you want to go be with him?
你不在我们也行的
We can manage here without you.
不 你真体贴 但是...
No, no, that's very nice of you, but...
他前妻不想我在场
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表