剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
Okay.
你准备好了吗
Okay, you ready?
好了
Yeah.
龙虾卷餐厅
The Lobster Roll.
怎么了
What about it?
我想买♥♥下它 跟你一起
I want to buy it. With you.
什么
What?
别笑
Don't laugh.
我...
I--
你不该笑的
You shouldn't be laughing.
什么
What?
奥斯卡要卖♥♥了它吗
Is it even for sale?
很快就会了
Yeah, it's about to be.
我不知道
I don't know
你上次去那地方是什么时候
when the last time you saw the place was,
但如今糟透了
but it's a wreck.
飓风过后 奥斯卡一直没修葺它
Oscar never fixed it up after the hurricane.
雨篷都烂得快掉下来了
The awnings are trashed, they're hanging off it.
那天我去点了一份派
I went in for a piece of pie the other day,
苹果大黄派
the apple rhubarb.
简直不能吃
Inedible.
奥斯卡已经破产了
Oscar's bankrupt.
很快这地方就会被银行收去抵押了
He's--He's he--he is this close to foreclosure.
他已经失去了其它产业
And he's already lost the other property.
所以银行一定会收回龙虾卷餐厅
So The Roll's gonna go back to bank.
我打赌我们只要用
I'm betting that we can grab it up
180万就能买♥♥下来 说不定更少
for 1.8, probably even less.
我已经找到了一个投资方愿意出一半的钱
Look, I--I--I--I I've got an investor for half of it, right?
是个华尔街的家伙
He's a Wall Street guy,
但人挺不错的
but he's a decent guy.
只要你能出另一半 这事就成了
You throw in the other half, golden.
你看起来不太好 斯科蒂
You don't look good to me, Scotty.
你担心得太多了 艾莉
Ah, you--you--you worry too much, Ali.
你总是这样
Come on, you always have.
我一点事没有
I'm doing fine.
我很好 当然了
I'm fine. Of course,
如果能开成我们的夜店
I will be doing much better
我就会更好
when we open our nightclub.
我们的夜店
Our nightclub?
挺有意思的 不是吗
That's fun, right?
再说了 这地方一定稳赚
Plus, it's fucking lucrative.
我已经把所有细节都考虑好了
I have all the specs worked out.
你完全不用操心
You wouldn't have to do a thing.
求你了 至少看一眼吧
Just--Just take a look, at least.
来吧
Come on.
我帮不了你
I can't help you.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-你一定得帮 -我不能
- You got to, actually. - Well, I can't.
够了 斯科蒂 这简直...
Oh, come on, Scotty, this is--
不 你才是够了
No, you come on!
你到底怎么回事 艾莉
I mean, what the hell, Ali?
看看你如今住在哪
Look at where you're living, huh?
看看这光鲜亮丽的豪♥宅♥
Look at this fucking shiny tower, huh?
别跟我说你没钱
Don't tell me that you don't have the money!
那不是我的
Well, it isn't mine.
怎么 是诺亚的
What, it's Noah's?
那个著名作家诺亚·索洛维 是吗
The renowned author, Noah Solloway, huh?
首先 我知道你拿得出这笔钱
Look, first of all, I know you've got the cash
因为我知道你房♥子卖♥♥了多少
because I know what you sold your house for.
其次 无论那混♥蛋♥有多少钱
Second of all, whatever money that asshole has,
无论他靠那本该死的小说
whatever massive fucking fortune
赚了多大一笔钱
he earned off that book,
都是他欠我们家的
he fucking owes to our family.
-我要上去了 -真是悲剧 第八章对吧
- Okay, I'm going up. - It's tragic! Chapter 8, huh?
描写的什么狗屁世仇
All that crap about the feud,
贩毒 你知道吗
the dealing, you know what?
那么写是有后果的
It had consequences.
你能住口吗
Yeah, will you stop?
蒙托克每一个
Every idiot in Montauk
读了那本破书的蠢货
bought and read that piece of shit,
包括斯基里警官
including Officer Skerry.
你记得他吗 埃文
You remember him, huh, Evan?
有一天埃文来到码头
Evan came down to the fucking dock
跟我说他要终止我们之间的约定
and he told me that he was done with our arrangement.
他不能再罩着我了 一切都结束了
He couldn't cover me anymore. Game over.
所以你没法再贩毒了
So you're done dealing drugs?
没错
Yeah.
那你还吸吗
You still taking them?
你还吸吗
Huh?
瞧 宝贝 是妈妈
Look, honey, there's Mama!
-瞧瞧这是谁 -你好啊宝贝
- Look who it is. - Hi, sweetheart.
你提前回来了
You're back early.
是啊 没错
Uh, yeah, yeah, I am.
我碰到了一个朋友
I, uh, I ran into a friend of mine.
斯科蒂 这是琪琪
Uh, Scotty, this is Gigi.
你好
Hi.
这是你女儿吗
Is this your daughter?
没错 这是琼妮
Yeah, this is Joanie.
你好啊 琼妮
Hi, Joanie.
琪琪 我想...
Uh, Gigi, I think--
她真漂亮
She's beautiful.
可不是吗
Oh, isn't she, though?
大家都说她长得像艾莉森
Everybody says she looks like Alison,
但我觉得她更像她爸爸
but to me she looks like her daddy.
是啊
Yeah.
我也这么觉得
Yeah, she does to me, too.
我想是时候上去了吧
Yeah, I, uh, I think it's time to go up, right?
-好的 -行
- Okay. - Right, right.
我就...
I'll let you, um--
我就不打扰你陪女儿了
I'll let you go with her then.
跟高兴见到你 艾莉
...it's great to see you, Ali.
很高兴我来了
I'm glad I came.
现在带她上去吗
Bring her up now, then?
我们要带她进去吗
Are we taking her in, then?
你想让我哄她睡觉还是...
Do you want--do you want to put her down, or--
你能不能再多待一会
Could you, uh, could you-- could you stay
我知道我们说好是四点
a little longer than 4:00?
行吧
Uh, yeah, okay.
谢谢你 真的...
Thank you, that's--
诺亚来电
该死
Oh, shit.
你决定 我们是该拥抱呢还是...
So, uh, your call. Should we hug or do we--
这个...
Uh--
-真高兴见到你 -是啊
- Hi, it's good to see you. - Yeah.
我也是
You too.
说实话 看到你号♥码
I got to admit, I was surprised
出现在手♥机♥上 我还是挺惊讶的
when I saw your number come up on my phone.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
简跟我说你搬来了绿点区
Jane had told me you moved to Greenpoint.
我都不敢相信
I wasn't sure I believed her.
可如今 我还是来了
And yet, here I am.
你还是来了
Here you are.
-雷吉 -什么事
- Hey, Reggie? - Yeah?
能帮我朋友艾莉森来杯酒吗
Can we get my friend, Alison, here a drink?
没问题 想喝点什么 艾莉森朋友
Sure, what would you like today, friend Alison?
波兰顿威士忌不加冰 谢谢
Uh, a Blanton neat, please.
真的吗
Really?
那就波兰顿威士忌不加冰
Blanton neat.
还有 再给我来点橄榄
And, uh, and some olives too.
吃上瘾了你
Hmm, addict.
你一定得试试 太好吃了
You got to try these things, they're amazing.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表