剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
Noah, please.
诺亚 谢谢
Noah, thanks.
我对您能如此擅长描写女人
I couldn't help but be so impressed
印象十分深刻
at how well you write women.
介不介意告诉我们您是如何做到的
Do you mind sharing with us how you do that?
我想... 我也不知道
Uh, I guess I just, um--I don't know.
我想我只是写出了
I suppose I write the--
我最崇拜的女性们的声音
the voices of women I-I most admire.
谢谢你 诺亚
Thanks... Noah.
这边这位
Uh, yes.
你好 索洛维先生
Hi, Mr. Solloway,
我叫厄尼斯·西弗伯恩 或许您听说过我
my name is Ernest Schiffbaum. Perhaps you've heard of me.
我为《威廉姆斯校报》撰写书评
I write reviews for the Williams Record.
抱歉 我还没有机会拜读
Uh, no--no, I haven't--haven't had the pleasure of reading it.
索洛维先生 詹姆斯·弗雷坚称
Mr. Solloway, James Frey asserts
在他称之为自传潮的时期之前
that prior to the--the memoir craze, as he refers to it,
也就是九十年代 他的《一百万个碎片》
in the '90s, his A Million Little Pieces
一定会被当成小说出版
would have been published as fiction.
您如何界定《坠落》
Where do you think Descent
在小说与自传之间的定位
lies on that scale between fiction and memoir?
你是文学专业的吗
Uh, are you a lit major?
我想可以这么说 詹姆斯·弗雷
Well, I think we can just assume that James Frey
这么做只是为了
is creating a dense philosophy
给他的惨败找个合适的借口吧
for the purpose of justifying his own fiasco, don't you?
而我的书...
And my book is--
我的书是小说
my book is fiction.
你会称之为文学小说吗
Would you consider it literary fiction?
我想大家都是这么认为的 没错
I believe it is being considered as such, yes.
您觉得五年之后还有人会读您的书吗
And do you see anyone reading your book in five years?
这个 考虑到你们这一代人的需求
Well, for-- for the sake of your generation,
我希望五年后这本书能被翻译成表情文字
I hope that in five years it's gonna be translated into emoji.
在您读书的时候 潘·福克纳刚刚宣布了
During your reading, they announced that the PEN/Faulkner
今年当选的作家是安妮·郑
was awarded to Annie Zheng.
您失望吗
Are you disappointed?
不 我...
No, I--
安妮是为优秀的作家 而且...
Annie is a brilliant writer, and, uh...
目前来说 没什么能比我这些
Nothing could, um, be more important to me right now
忠实的读者更加重要
than these devoted fans that I seem to have.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Motherfucker.
你必须维持最圆滑的一面 知道吗 准备好没
You are the smoothest son of a bitch alive, okay? Ready?
好了 我能行
All right, yeah.
走吧
Let's go.
你能写上致黛西吗
Could you make it out to Daisy?
当然
Sure.
黛西
Daisy.
你的码头上也有一盏永不熄灭的绿灯吗 黛西
Is there a green light at the end of your dock, Daisy?
盖茨比 我的最爱
Gatsby, my favorite.
当然了
Of course it is.
不如你亲自来找出答案吧
And why don't you find out for yourself?
刚有人给我留了电♥话♥
I just got carded.
我爱死这地方了
I love this place.
别这样 你不会还在郁闷吧
Oh, come on. You're not still sulking?
我知道 但是...
I know, but...
不是吧 他妈的安妮·郑
I mean, fucking Annie Zheng?
这年头出版的被文♥革♥拆散的
The world needs another time-jumping tale of love
跨时代爱情传说还不够多吗
interrupted by the Cultural Revolution?
我读过那书 简直欲罢不能
I read that book. I couldn't put it down.
人们对我的书也欲罢不能 但...
Well, people couldn't put down my book, but--
你知道为什么我没赢吗
You know why it didn't win, don't you?
为什么
Why?
我是平权法案的受害者
I was the victim of affirmative action.
老天 你居然说出了这种话
Oh, my God, you did not just say that.
不 是真的
No, it's true.
作为一个异性恋白人男性
As a straight white man,
这些奖项注定了与我无缘
I am automatically disqualified from those awards.
-你简直疯了 -为什么
- You are out of control. - Why?
-因为我说的是实话吗 -天哪
- 'Cause I'm telling the truth? - Oh!
这年头做个男人简直太不容易了
It's impossible to be a man in 2015.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
好吧 《纠正》居然输给了该死的《美声》
Okay, whatever, the Corrections lost to fucking Bel Canto.
我喜欢《美声》
I loved Bel Canto.
我说你能别笑了吗 我...
I wish you'd stop laughing. I--
好吧
Okay.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
-跟我说说你的感受 -没事的 我不...
- Tell me how you feel. - It's okay, I don't--
求你了 跟我说说吧
Please, tell me. Tell me. Tell me, tell me, tell me.
之前大家都预测得奖的会是我
Just everybody predicted it was gonna go to me.
我也知道希望不大
I knew it was a long shot,
但我想...
but I thought, you know,
-说不定我真的会梦想成... -等等
- actually it might somehow come my w-- - Wait, just a minute.
我突然发现一件事
I just realized something.
这不再是我的工作了
This is not my job anymore.
二十年来这都是我的工作
It was my job for 20 years,
如今不再是了
and now it's not my job anymore.
如今是她的工作 我自♥由♥了
It's her job, and I'm free.
-快喝 -你这是打击报复
- Aw, come on! - Revenge.
没关系 接艾莉森的电♥话♥吧
Go ahead, get it. You can call Alison.
她现在一定很担心你
I'm sure she's worried about you.
不是艾莉森 是伊登
It's not Alison. It's Eden.
谁是伊登
Who's Eden?
我的公♥关♥经理
My publicist.
真不敢相信你都有公♥关♥经理了
I can't believe you have a publicist.
我知道 我也是
I know, neither can I.
她想怎么样
What does she want?
想知道我在哪里
She wants to know where I am.
她想跟你来一发吗
Does she want to get into your pants?
她才不想
Of course she doesn't.
她知道你家里有个怀孕的未婚妻吗
Does she know you have a pregnant fiancee at home?
知道
Yes.
对了 把那电♥话♥号♥码给我
Why don't you give me that number, by the way?
什么号♥码
What number?
什么号♥码
What number?
"索洛维先生 你把女人描写得真美"
"Mr. Solloway, you write women so beautifully."
谢谢
Thank you.
跟艾莉森说她欠我的
Tell Alison she owes me.
她到底想怎么样 你看看吧
What does she want? Go ahead, check.
不 没事的
No, it's fine.
没事
Fine?
别这样
Hey, hey, come on.
不 让我看看
No, let me look.
"诺亚" 叹号♥ "你在哪"
"Noah," Exclamation point, "Where are you?
我都快得错失恐惧症了 措施恐惧症是什么东西
I am having FOMO." What is FOMO?
-我完全不知道 -错失恐惧症
- I have no fucking idea. - FOMO.
喂喂喂 00后们
Hey. Hey, yo! Hey, millennials!
错失恐惧症是什么意思
What does FOMO mean?
害怕错过什么
Fear of missing out.
谢谢你
Thank you.
害怕错过什么
Fear of missing out.
你今晚很勇猛啊
You're on a tear.
-老天 喝吧 -什么
- Oh, my God, drink. - What?
她给你发一条信息 你就得喝一杯
Every time she texts you, you have to drink.
她也没给我发那么多信息
She doesn't text me that much.
喝吧
Drink!
她只是今天很失望罢了
She's had a very disappointing day.
-天哪 -喝
- Oh! - Drink!
老天 让它别叫了
Jesus, make it stop.
唯一让它不叫的办法就是关机
The only way to make it stop is to turn the phone off.
我看不到...
I can't see--
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
还记得那次我们在那边卡座里的争执吗
You remember that fight we had in that booth over there?
老天 那次吵得可凶了
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表