剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
看看他们的反应 他们的需求
see how they feel, what they need--
好吧
Okay.
从今早目前我听到的来看
From everything I've heard this morning,
孩子们的需要 索洛维先生
your kids' needs, Mr. Solloway,
似乎并不是你最关切的问题
haven't been in the forefront of your mind
至少就去年来说
for at least the past year.
我建议你从现在开始改变
I suggest that change now,
尤其是如果你不希望
especially if you'd like to see them
只能两周见他们一次
more than every other week.
请坐下
Have a seat, please.
我会颁布一条谕令
I'm going to issue a court order
禁止贝利女士跟四名孩子
preventing Ms. Bailey from any contact
有任何接触 直到庭谕解除
with the four children until this order is lifted,
同时我宣布 本案八周后
and I'm also going to set a court date
再做审理
for eight weeks from now.
但是
However...
我想给你们俩一条建议
I'm going to give you both a piece of advice.
去展望公园走走
Take a stroll through Prospect Park.
沿着哈德逊河走到尽头 探索你们的内心
Walk the entire Hudson River, search your hearts,
看看你们是不是真的不能在法庭以外
and see if you can't come up with a reasonable,
达成一个合理的 成熟的协议
grown-up agreement outside of this courtroom.
因为我告诉你们
Because I'll tell you both,
对孩子们来说 没什么比监护权诉讼
there is nothing worse for children
更糟糕的事了
than litigating custody.
下次开庭日期是十八号♥周二
Our date will be Tuesday the 18th.
我希望到时不会见到你们
I hope not to see you then.
-谢谢 -还需要点什么吗
- Hey, thank you. - Can I get you anything else?
-不用了 这很棒 谢谢 -慢用
- No, this is great. Thanks. - Enjoy.
谢谢
Thanks.
时间刚刚好
Hey, good timing.
我刚给你点了火鸡汉堡
I just got you a turkey burger.
谢谢
Thanks.
这地方不错
This place is nice.
是吧 刚开的
Isn't it? It just opened.
街角还有一个新的超♥市♥
And there's a new market on the corner.
丽塔叫我一定要告诉你
Rita made sure to point that out.
丽塔是
Rita is...
我们的房♥屋中介 丽塔
Our realtor. Rita.
我想我找到了一间适合我们的公♥寓♥
I think I found us an apartment.
她带我去了五个地方 四个我都不喜欢
She showed me five places, I hated four of them,
但这间在贝德福德和卡洛尔街交界
but this one, which is on Bedford and Carroll,
离这走路就两分钟
it's like a two-minute walk from here.
可能有点小 但...
It's a bit small maybe, but it's--
很明亮 视野还很开阔
it's light, and it's open.
你能在租♥房♥♥网上看到图片 看
You can see the pictures on Zillow. Look here.
这是主卧 看光线多好
That's the master, see how bright it is?
这是门厅
That's the hall.
还有两间浴室
The second bathroom.
自行车架
The bike rack.
丽塔说如果我们想看可以四点过去...
Rita said we can go at four if we wanna see it--
艾莉森 我...
Alison, I--
抱歉 我太兴奋了
Ah, I'm sorry. I'm just excited.
怎么样 上庭顺利吗
You okay? How was court this morning?
上庭...
Court was--
该死
Oh, fuck.
这简直糟透了
This sucks. This really sucks.
我真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
为什么要道歉
What for?
我们可能没法住在一起
I-I don't think we can live together.
暂时的 这只是暂时的
Just for now. For right now.
惠特尼回到了海伦身边 而且...
Whitney went back to Helen, and--
我想她说出了一切
I guess she went for it.
我是个骗子 我吼了她
I'm a liar. I screamed at her.
逼她离开
Made her leave.
为什么我一点都不惊讶
Why am I not surprised?
他们的律师坚称她精神受到了伤害
Their lawyer's claiming she was traumatized,
所以法官颁布了谕令
so the judge issued an order saying that
你不能接近孩子们
you can't be near the kids.
他颁布了谕令
He issued an order?
-他有权那么做吗 -是啊
- Can he do that? - Yeah...
看起来是的
It seems.
二位用餐还愉快吗
Folks doing okay here?
挺好的 谢谢
We're fine. Thanks.
-需要咖啡吗 -不用了 谢谢
- Do you want coffee? - No, we're good. Thanks.
那我该怎么办
What am I supposed to do?
永远待在冷泉吗
Stay in Cold Spring forever?
不 不是永远 只要...
No, not forever. It's just...
等庭审结束 谕令解除了就好
until the trial's over, till this order goes away.
我可以隔段时间就去见你...
I can see you every...
这只是暂时的 艾莉
It's temporary, Al.
就几个月 然后我们就能一辈子在一起了
It's just months, and then we have our whole lives together.
再说让你这么来回跑也没意义
And you going back and forth made no real sense anyway.
你在那有工作 伊冯娜需要你
You're working there. Yvonne needs you.
我也需要你
I need you.
我需要你
I need you.
你不明白吗
Don't you get that?
我不想孤独一人
I don't want to be alone.
抱歉 诺亚 只是...
I'm sorry, Noah, it's just--
你说只有几个月 或许是这样
you say it's only months, and it may just be months,
但我们为此等了多久了
but how long have we waited for this?
一直这么躲躲藏藏 两地分居
All that hiding and time spent apart
如今我们终于可以在一起 真正的在一起
and now we get to be together. Really together.
我知道
I know.
还有 我喜欢这间公♥寓♥
And also, I love this apartment.
-我能想象到我们住在这里的样子 -我也是
- I can see us there. - So can I.
既然这样 或许我们就满足海伦的要求
So then, maybe we give Helen what she wants.
什么
What?
或许孩子们可以周末过来
Maybe the kids can come on weekends.
你想让我只能在周末见孩子
You want me to see the kids on weekends?
或者不止这样 我也不知道
Or more than that. I don't know.
听起来你很清楚
Kinda sounds like you do know.
我不知道 我只是说...
I don't know. I'm just saying that--
你能别接吗
Can you not get that ple--
你好
Hello?
不行 海伦 我在皇冠高地 我..
I can't, Helen. I'm in Crown Heights. I--
怎么了 发生什么事
Why? What happened?
史黛丝 特雷弗
Hey, Stacey, Trev.
-爸爸 -爸爸
- Dad! - Daddy!
你们还好吗 怎么了
You all right? What happened?
-妈妈撞车了 -我撞到头了
- Mom crashed the car. - I hit my head.
让我看看
Let me see. Let me see.
抱歉 亲爱的
Sorry, sweetie.
我已经很小心了
I'm being careful.
妈妈让她把火箭移开
Mom told her to move the rocket ship.
她叫史黛丝把安全带解开
She told her to take off her seat belt.
-什么火箭 -我要缝针吗
- What rocket ship? - Do I need stitches?
-我不想缝针 -不用的 你没事
- I don't want stitches. - No, you're fine.
妈妈呢 她在哪
Where is Mom? Where is she?
-这些很贵的 -老天
- Hey! These are expensive. - Oh, Jesus.
不好意思
Uh...hey, excuse me.
你能帮我照看一下孩子们吗
Uh, you, can you just stay with my kids for a second?
带他们去那边的小吃店
Take them over to that snack place.
给他们买♥♥点汽水雪糕什么的
Get them a soda or an ice cream or something.
我马上就回来 好吗
I'll be right back, okay?
-不 爸爸别走 -来吧
- No, Daddy, stay. - Come on.
我马上就回来
I'll be back.
海伦 怎么回事
Helen, what's going on?
-你疯了吗 -诺亚 我撞车了
- This is insanity. - Noah, I crashed the car.
-你是她丈夫吗 -前夫
- Are you the husband? - Ex-husband.
是前夫 他出轨了
Ex. He had an affair.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表