剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
God, that was a terrible fight.
对了 那次的事我很抱歉
I'm sorry about that, by the way.
为了什么
About what?
因为想让你那个... 你知道的
For wanting you to, you know.
我们那时才19岁
You know, we were 19.
我知道 但是...
I know, but...
如今我还会想起那个决定
I still think about that decision.
-真的吗 -没错
- You do? - Yeah.
尤其是当我见到另外四个的时候
I mean, especially once I met the other four,
她们真的很漂亮
and they're so beautiful.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
你没得奖我真的很遗憾
I'm sorry you didn't get the prize.
我是认真的
I mean it.
怎么了
What's wrong?
是那个该死的小子
There goes that fucking kid.
什么小子
What kid?
你知道的 那个评论家
You know, the critic.
我得给那小子好好上一课
I'm gonna teach that fucker a lesson.
-不不不 别去 -为什么不
- No, no, hey. No, no, don't, don't, don't. - No, why not?
-操 好疼 -别去 坐下
- Ow, fuck, ow! - Well, stop it. Sit down.
-你干什么 我就想跟他谈谈 -坐下
- What the fuck? I just want to talk to him. - Sit down.
别这么混♥蛋♥行吗
Stop with the asshole routine.
他该死的乱引用我的书 还在报纸上登了三次
He fucking misquoted my book, like, three times in print.
-他只是个本科生 -那又怎样
- He's an undergrad. - So what?
他要学会对自己
He needs to take responsibility
-登在报纸上的内容负责 -老天
- for what he puts in his fucking paper. - Oh, my God,
别这样了 你不是这样的人
stop being this guy. You are not this guy.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
不 你明白
Yeah, you do.
你这样跟我父亲如出一辙
You're acting just like my father.
布鲁斯·混球吗
Bruce Butthole?
没错 听着
Yes, I--look, look,
一整晚我都想找机会对你说这些
I have been wanting to say this to you all night, okay?
你必须非常小心 我是认真的
You need to be very careful. I mean it.
你这一辈子都在寻求
You have been looking for this kind of attention
这样的关注
your entire life,
如今你终于得到了
and now that you're finally getting it,
我想你有点过于沉醉在这样的权力之中
I think that you are a little drunk on the power.
我只是喝多了 海伦
I'm just drunk, period, Helen.
知道吗 诺亚 你不是个混♥蛋♥
You know, Noah, you're not a dick.
你是做了一些不太适当的决定
You've made some questionable choices,
而且不知为何你似乎并不太喜欢自己
and you don't like yourself very much for reasons
这让我百思不得其解
I just don't understand,
但本质上你是个好人
but you're fundamentally a decent human being,
就算你如今出名了
and just because you're famous now
也不意味着你该抛弃这一切
doesn't mean you should throw all that away.
我父亲才会去报复批评他的人
You know, my father goes after his detractors.
我父亲才会收下年纪不到他一半的女人电♥话♥号♥码
My father gets numbers from women half his age.
布鲁斯·混球
Bruce Butthole
跟诺亚·索洛维完全不同
is no Noah Solloway.
海伦
Helen?
海伦
Helen?
怎么了
What?
怎么了
What?
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
喜欢什么
Like what?
你喜欢我的书吗 写得好不好
Do you like the book? Is it a good book?
我是哭着读完的
I can't read it without crying.
回家吧 诺亚
Go home, Noah.
好好睡一觉
Sleep it off.
别找女人
Alone.
回家小心点 海伦宝贝
Get home safely, Helly-belly.
很高兴见到你
Good seeing you again.
索洛维先生
Mr. Solloway.
屁弹先生
Mr. Shitbomb.
其实我的名字是西弗伯恩...
Uh, the name is Schiffbaum. It's--
我问你点事
Let me ask you something.
您说
Uh, all right.
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是谁
Who the fuck do you think you are?
我想我的名字是厄尼斯·莫斯里·西弗伯恩
I think my name is Ernest Mosely Schiffbaum.
你为什么这么喜欢诋毁别人的心血
What business have you tearing apart other people's work, hmm?
这些勇敢的艺术家
Brave artists
将毕生心血
who put their fucking heart
都注入了他的作品 你知道吗
and their guts into things, hmm?
你写过几本书
How many books have you written?
索洛维先生 第一 你喝多了
Mr. Solloway, A., you're drunk.
第二 我写过一本自传和两本小说
B., I've written a memoir and two novels,
其中一本是我的毕业论文
one of which is my thesis project
会由明顿·哈德曼在秋季出版
and which will be published by Minton-Hardman in the fall.
第三 我觉得你该早点回家
C., I think you should get yourself home safely.
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
You fucking asshole.
天哪
Oh, man.
把那该死的关...
Turn that fucking...
商量件事
Here's an idea.
你能别再这么干了吗
How about you never do this again?
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
You fucking asshole.
老天
Jesus Christ.
你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
You fucking asshole.
已经在网上了
It's online already?
没事 我在处理
It's okay. I'm spinning it.
恭喜你 你正式成为文学界的坏小子了
Congratulations, you're now a bad boy of the literary world.
你一晚上都去哪了
Where were you all night?
这不是个好主意
Bad idea.
我们在一起工作
We're working together.
那你就不该过来
You shouldn't have come here.
我们还有很长的巡回宣传
We have a very long tour.
而我不喜欢把工作和这种娱乐混为一谈
And I don't mix business with this kind of pleasure.
什么
What?
海伦
Helen.
你还好吗
Are you all right?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
她抢了你的丈夫 海伦
She stole your husband, Helen.
-我知道 -这么跟你说吧
- I know. - I'll tell you what.
不到万不得已我是不会用的
I will not use it unless I absolutely have to.
我向你保证
I promise you that.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表