剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
你三个月就写出了《坠落》 不是吗
You wrote Descent in under three months, right?
只要再写出系列里的另一本
So you knock another one out in the series--
系列
Series?
没错 让你停留在最佳作者排行榜上
Yes, and we keep your name on the best seller list,
我们就给你争取到了更多时间创作
and we buy you some time to write your opus
在你准备好的时候
when you're ready.
你以为我是什么作家 哈里
What kind of writer do you think I am, Harry?
-一个优秀的作家 -像丹妮尔·斯蒂那样吗
- An excellent one. - Like Danielle Steel?
或者说约翰·勒·卡雷呢
How about John le Carre?
不行 《坠落》是意外之作
No, Descent-- it was an anomaly.
是我有感而发 不抒不快
I mean, it poured out of me because it had to.
但我不是低俗小说家
But I'm not--I'm not a pulp novelist.
我♥干♥这一行很多年了 诺亚
This is not my first rodeo, Noah.
我看过许多像你这样的作家 知道吗
I have seen writers do exactly what you're doing, right?
他们写出了一本成功的作品
They write one smashing success,
就开始害怕
and then they get scared
会被人当做虚有其表的流行作家
that they're gonna be ghettoized as populists,
所以他们决定花十年来创作第二部作品
so they take a decade to write the second book,
但到那时候
and by that time,
没有人会记得他们 在乎他们
nobody remembers who they are or why we cared.
考虑一下 会不会
Just consider the possibility that maybe
你能如此迅速便写出了《坠落》这本惊世之作
you wrote Descent so quickly and so brilliantly
是因为你正是这样的作家
because that actually is the writer that you are.
你试图追随奥马尔·布拉德利去巴黎
And this attempt to follow Omar Bradley to Paris
遵循的或许只是你的自尊
is perhaps your ego speaking...
而不是你的内心
and not your heart.
-一切还好吗 -好极了
- How was everything? - It was great.
需要给二位再来点什么吗
Can I get you two anything else?
不用 我够了
No, I'm done.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
你是刚考完生物化学期末吗
Are you coming out of the biochemistry final?
没错 我考砸了
Yeah, man. I got killed.
很遗憾 是哪间教室
Sorry to hear that. Which classroom is it?
那边 进门就是
That one, through those doors.
谢了
Thanks.
有什么能帮到你的
Can I help you?
这是生物化学课教室吗
Yeah, is this biochem?
曾经是 折磨结束了
Was. Torture's over.
我找艾莉森·贝利
I'm looking for Alison Bailey.
她是名学生
She's a student.
我记得艾莉森 我的落跑护士
Yeah, I know Alison, my runaway nurse.
落跑
Runaway?
艾莉森六七周前就退课了
Alison dropped six, seven weeks ago,
在期中考之前
before the midterm.
抱歉 那不可能
Sorry, that's impossible.
她今早还说来上课
She was headed to class this morning.
下学期开课是九月份
Fun starts again in September.
告诉她 这里随时欢迎她回来
Tell her, uh, she's welcome back.
暑假愉快 哥们
Have a good summer, man.
艾莉
Ali?
艾莉森
Alison?
老爸好
Hi, Dad!
你好 爸爸
Hi, Daddy.
你们见到艾莉森了吗
Have you seen Alison?
没有 早上只有我跟琼妮在这里
No, I was here alone with Joanie this morning.
然后我就去接孩子们了
Then I left to get the kids.
出什么事了吗
Something wrong?
-她有联♥系♥过你吗 -没有
- You heard from her? - Nothing at all.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck?
哥们 我只是送信的
Hey, man, don't kill the messenger.
她在哪里
Where is she?
现在吗 我不知道
Right now, no idea.
你在哪拍的这张照片
Where did you take that picture?
看来你也留不住她
今早在市政厅
Town hall this morning.
龙虾卷餐厅的拍卖♥♥会
Auction for the Roll.
-什么... -没错 龙虾卷餐厅
- The--the-- - Yeah, the Lobster Roll.
今天我输给了科尔和艾莉森
Which I lost today to Cole and Alison.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yeah.
说来有趣 我就知道她没告诉你这事
Funny, I had a feeling she hadn't told you.
对这女孩我有第六感
I have a sixth sense about that girl.
一直都是
I always have.
你是说科尔和艾莉森...
You're telling me that Cole and Alison--
参加了竞标
Placed a bid,
从我手上买♥♥走了龙虾卷餐厅
bought the Roll right out from fucking under me.
该死的飓风至少让我损失了十万
Fucking hurricane puts me at least 100 Gs in the hole.
然后我不得不将房♥屋再次抵押来支付...
Then I had to get a second mortgage to cover my--
我父亲的心脏手术
My father's heart surgery.
但他们该死的在乎吗
But do they fucking care?
当然不 为什么要在乎呢
No, of course not. I mean, why should they?
我们不过是相识了三十年罢了
It's not like we've known each other for 30 years.
好了
Okay.
这是我的问题
Here's my question for you.
我之所以找你的原因
Reason I got in touch.
她用谁的钱付的订金
Whose money did she use to make that down payment?
因为如果是你的 你可以打给银行
'Cause if it's yours, you can just call the bank
取消那张支票 不是吗
and void the check, right?
不 我们没有联名账户
No, we don't have a joint account.
如果是她写的支票 那就是她的钱
If she wrote a check, it's her money.
什么样的已婚夫妇居然没有
What kind of married people don't share
联名的银行账户
a fucking bank account?
我们没有结婚
We're not married.
你们不是有孩子吗
I thought you had a kid together.
我们是有
We do.
再来一杯吗
Another?
好 给我们都来一杯
Yeah, another, both of us.
来吧
Come on.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不明白她为什么会做出这样的事
I don't understand why she'd do something like that
还不告诉我
without telling me.
真的吗
Really? Really?
你不明白
You don't?
这么长时间了 你还是不了解她吗
After all this time, do you still not know her?
你知道你是什么人吗 索洛维 一名游客
You know what you are, Solloway? You're a tourist.
你只是个该死的游客
You're just a fucking tourist.
你开车经过这里 觉得她迷人无比
You drive through this place. You think it's so charming.
爱上了她 想拥有她
You fall in love it it, and you want a piece of it.
你心想
You think,
"她真漂亮
"Oh, she's so beautiful.
但却如此悲伤
She's so sad, though.
我能拯救她 带走她的痛苦
I can save her. I can take away her pain.
我能让她再次看见生命的意义"
I can make her see that life's worth living again."
我懂你 我完全懂你
Wait, I get you. I get you, man.
曾经我也站在和你一样的处境
I was standing just where you stood once.
当然了 那年我才18
Of course, I was only 18
她也还没有那孩子
and she didn't even have that child yet.
但我告诉你个小秘密
But I got a little secret for you.
那套受伤小鸟的把戏
That whole wounded bird thing?
都是装出来的
It's an act.
不是加百列的死让她心碎
Wasn't Gabriel's death that broke her heart.
是她根本没有心
She never fucking had one.
你♥他♥妈♥是怎么找到这来的
How the fuck did you find the place?
你买♥♥的时候给我发过一个链接
You sent me a link when you bought it.
我还存在手♥机♥里
It's still in my phone.
上楼吧
Come on up.
这地方真不错 麦克斯
This is spectacular, Max.
谢了 伙计 多谢称赞
Thanks, buddy. I appreciate it.
大周中的 什么事让你跑这来了
So what brings you out here in the middle of the week?
你的孩子们呢
Where are all those children?
跟海伦在一起
Uh, they're with Helen.
琼妮在保姆那儿
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表