剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
《情事》前情提要...
Previously on The Affair...
-这是你女儿吗 -对
- Is this your daughter? - Yeah.
大家都说她长得像艾莉森
Everybody says she looks like Alison,
但我觉得她更像她爸爸
but to me, she looks like her daddy.
我也这么觉得
You know what? She does to me too.
我今早见到斯科蒂了
I saw Scotty this morning.
他说他有个什么收♥购♥龙虾卷餐厅的计划
He had some plan about buying The Lobster Roll
想要我投资
and wanted me to go in with him.
龙虾卷餐厅
I mean, it's not like
又不会真的出♥售♥
The Lobster Roll's even for sale.
不 它已经被抵押给银行了
Well, no, it's-- it's in foreclosure.
真的吗
Really?
到底是怎么一回事 艾莉森
So what's going on, Alison?
-我买♥♥下了这地方 -我听说了
- I bought this place. - I heard.
-跟科尔一起 -作为生意伙伴
- With Cole. - As business partners.
那你准备怎么办 搬回这里吗
How does this work? You gonna move back out here?
你要带着琼妮吗
You taking Joanie with you?
我只希望我们能一起想出解决的办法
I just hoped we could figure it out together.
这是我的点子
This was my idea.
我跟你提过
I-I told you about this.
我跟你们俩都提过
I told you both about this.
-你♥他♥妈♥的是瘾君子 -该死 科尔
- You're a fucking junkie! - God damn it, Cole!
我可以给你透露
I could tell you something
能毁掉你整个生活的东西
that would blow up your entire fucking life.
把我算进去
Cut me in!
斯科蒂
Scotty.
我会把你算进去 我保证
I will bring you in. I promise.
你得去能帮助你的地方
You just got to go someplace that's gonna give you some help.
各位 是时候谈谈那晚了
Ladies and gents, it's time to talk about that night.
斯考特·洛克哈特不是我杀的
Look, I didn't kill Scott Lockhart.
我们必须得找出是谁干的
I guess we got to find out who did.
情事 第二季第十二集[季终]
末路餐厅
前方右转
第一话
诺亚
你来早了
You're here early.
路上不堵
No traffic.
你还没弄好吗 我可以等你
You need more time? I can wait.
不不 我搞定了
No, no. I finished.
你好吗
How are you doing?
我很好 你呢
I'm fine. How are you?
我很好
Yeah, I'm great.
琼妮呢
How's Joanie?
她很好 也很想你
She's good. Misses you.
我知道
I know.
我也想她
I miss her too.
好 我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
这就是你一直以来住的地方
So this is where you've been living?
对 你觉得怎么样
Yeah, what do you think?
有点小啊
It's the size of a closet.
我知道
Yep, I know,
但我一周只住三天
but it's only three days a week,
而且我喜欢住在餐厅上面
and I like living above the restaurant.
这样我能做的事更多
It means I can get more done.
尽可能把时间利用起来
Maximize my time out here.
我今晚在尽头订了间房♥
I got us a room at The End tonight.
其实没必要 我们可以住这里
You didn't have to do that. We could just stay here.
我知道 但是
I know, but I, uh,
我想着咱们可以好好享受一下
thought it might be a nice treat for us.
说得对 没错
Yeah, you're right. It is.
谢谢
Thank you.
你这周过得如何
So how was your week?
还不错 我写出了好几章
Oh, it was good. I filed a bunch of chapters.
哈里很喜欢
Harry liked them.
是吗 不错啊
Oh, you did? That's great.
恭喜
Congratulations.
谢谢
Yeah.
或许这样能让他暂时放过我
Maybe he'll get off my case now.
让我按照自己的节奏写完
Let me finish it at my own pace, you know?
我真的为你高兴
No, I'm really happy for you.
我在考虑秋天的时候
I'm thinking of going to France
去一趟法国
sometime in the fall.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
对
Yeah.
我不能一直凭空写作
I just can't keep writing in a vacuum.
我需要做一些实地考察
You know, I need to do some on-the-ground research,
看看那些战场 还有相关的档案
see the battlegrounds, the archives.
没错 我懂
Yeah, no, totally. I get it.
你想跟我一起去吗
Well, I thought maybe you could come with me.
琼妮怎么办
Uh, well, what about Joanie?
她也一起去 反正很好带
Well, she can come too. She's portable.
好吧 我考虑一下
Yeah, yeah, maybe.
别这样 一定会很有意思的
Come on. It'd be an adventure.
就我们三个人
Just the three of us.
不 我....
No, I'll--I'll, uh...
我会考虑的
I'll--I'll think about it.
我保证
I promise.
看看你
Look at you.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
是新的吗
Is it new?
不是 其实是旧的
Uh, no, it's old, actually.
几年前我放在雪莉家的
I left it at Cherry's house years ago.
她刚还给我
She just gave it back to me.
我得先去楼下看看情况
Uh, look, I have to check in on things downstairs.
你想跟我一起去吗
Do you want to come with me?
典礼五点才开始
You know, the ceremony doesn't start until five.
不 我跟你一起去
No, no, I'll come with you.
说不定能帮上忙...
Maybe I can help--
帮你搬东西之类的
lifting things, whatever.
谢谢你过来
Look, thank you for being here.
我知道这对你来说不是易事
I know it can't be easy on you.
我为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
真的吗
You are?
餐厅看起来很棒
Restaurant looks great.
肯定会成功的 这是你应得的
It's gonna be a big success, and you deserve it.
你为此付出了很多
You worked your ass off for this.
好了 我们走吧
Okay, let's go.
阿普唑仑[镇静剂]
Xanax.
你好像需要这个
You look like you could use it.
我也准备吃一片
I'm gonna have one too.
谢谢 玛格丽特
Thanks, Margaret.
干杯
Bottoms up.
你们为什么干杯
What are you drinking to?
坐吧
Here, sit.
你做得很好 妈妈
Lovely job, Mom.
我就只付了钱而已
Well, I didn't do anything but pay for it.
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
她要我陪她来
I'm her date.
-维克呢 -在值班
- Where's Vik? - He's on call.
太可惜了
Oh, that's too bad.
诺亚 你不是刚有了个孩子吗
Noah, don't you have a new baby?
是的 玛格丽特
I do, Margaret. Yes.
其实 她已经18个月大了
Relatively. She's--she's 18 months.
那还不给我看看她的照片
Well, for God's sake, show me some pictures.
没问题
Okay, sure.
稍等
Uh, hang on.
这是昨天拍的
This was yesterday.
天啊 真可爱
Oh, my God. She's so precious.
她好可爱
She's pretty adorable.
你们好
Hi.
迷你龙虾卷 有人要吗
Uh, mini lobster roll, anyone?
艾莉...
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表