剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
你还笑 史黛丝受伤了
Why are you laughing? Stacey is hurt!
我们在她包里找到了
We found an eighth of marijuana
3.5克大♥麻♥和电子烟
in her purse and a vaporizer.
你居然嗑嗨了 孩子们都在车上呢
You're fucking stoned? With the kids in the car?
孩子们永远都在我车上
The kids are always in my car.
他们什么时候不在了
When are they not in my car?
-你看到史黛丝的头了吗 -先生
- Did you see Stacey's head? - Sir--
最好别告诉波尔克法官哦
Better not tell Judge Polk.
我们正在办离婚
We're getting a divorce.
急救员已经包扎了你女儿头上的伤
The EMTs bandaged your daughter's head.
波尔克 波尔克法官 我们正在办离婚
Polk. Judge Polk. We're getting a divorce.
波尔克
Polk.
海伦 该死的别笑了 停下
Helen, stop fucking laughing. Just cut it out!
波尔克 这是他的名字
Polk. That's his name.
他妈的给我停下
Cut it the fuck out.
凭什么
Why should I?
凭什么你能搞砸而我不能
Why do you get to fuck up and I don't?
我们明天还得去夏令营吗
Do we have to go to camp tomorrow?
应该不用了
Probably not.
-我们能看电影吗 -当然
- Can we watch a movie? - Sure.
我们能看两部电影吗
Can we watch two movies?
当然
Sure.
-我要看《窈窕奶爸》 -得了吧
- "Mrs. Doubtfire"! - Forget it.
你都看了有不下八十次了吧
You've seen it like 80 times.
那又怎样 我撞到头了
So? I hit my head.
让她选吧
Let her choose.
她进监狱了吗
So is she, like, in jail?
不 她只是去了警♥察♥局
No, no, she just went down to the station.
明早之前就会回来了
She'll be back by the morning.
那你在这陪我们吗
So then, you're staying here with us?
不 拿上牙刷 拣些衣服
No. Get your toothbrush and some clothes.
我们离开这里
Let's all get out of here.
-什么 -特雷弗 史黛丝
- What? - Trevor! Stacey!
不看电影了 来收拾行李
No more movie! Come pack some stuff!
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
目前战况 一垒有人
So here we are, top of the first.
两人上垒 一人出局 荷塞·派雷拉击球
Two on, one out. Jose Pirela at the plate.
投手斯旺森投出了球
Swanson from the stretch and delivers.
是个曲球 打低出界了
It's a slider. Low and outside.
派雷拉第一个坏球
Ball one to Pirela.
派雷拉不是受伤了吗
I thought Pirela was injured.
他们来了
They're here!
-你好啊 史黛丝 -孩子们
- Hi, Stacey! - Hey, kids!
-看起来就好疼 -下车吧
- Wow, that looks like it hurt. - Come on.
-你缝针了吗 -行了 行了
- Did you get stitches? - Okay, okay.
-让我来抱抱病人 -等等
- Let me hug the patient. - Wait a minute.
不 是我 是我
No, it's me! It's me.
原来受伤的是你啊
Oh, you're the patient.
-你怎么样 小公主 -还好
- How you doing, princess? - Good.
你知道我们买♥♥了个蹦床吗
Did you know we got a trampoline?
-没错 刚买♥♥的 -快来看看
- Yeah, we just got it. - Come and see!
去吧 去看看
Okay, go check it out.
小心点 别再受伤了
Careful, though. No more injuries!
谢谢你招待我们
Hey, thanks for having us.
全套服务
Full service.
喂饱你们 再修好你的尾灯
We'll feed you. I'll fix your taillight.
不过得先警告你 你老爸在这
I should warn you, though, your pop's here.
什么 尼娜怎么没告诉我
What? Why didn't Nina tell me?
她没想到你会来
She didn't think you'd come.
六 七 八
Six, seven, eight.
真厉害 还翻了个跟头
Oh, that was a flip!
不管怎么说 我还是喜欢这小子
I don't know, I still like this kid.
能投出近一百球速的先发投手可不多见
Starters who throw in the upper 90s don't grow on trees.
如今的击球手不怕快球
Hitters handle velocity these days.
我知道
No, I know,
但他在最后一局用快速指叉球搞定了哈迪
but he put Hardy away with his splitter last inning.
他的控制能力极强
He's got incredible control.
这是谁 伊欧瓦蒂 海豚队那小子吗
Who's this? Eovaldi? Kid from the Dolphins?
海豚队
The Dolphins?
不对 我是说马林鱼队
I mean, uh, the Marlins.
马林鱼队
Marlins.
他打得怎么样
How's he doing?
我去厕所
I gotta go to the bathroom.
带点坚果回来
Bring more nuts.
海豚队是打橄榄球的
The Dolphins play football.
我知道
Yeah, I know that.
最近他让我很紧张
He makes me nervous these days.
我不知道你会在这
I didn't know you were gonna be here.
你经常过来吗
Do you come up a lot?
两三个月来一次吧
Every two, three months.
冬天来得少
Less in winter.
明白 我懂
Oh, that makes sense.
这画不错
Oh, this is nice.
你的划艇还在
Still got your rowboat.
放在海伦和我的卧室里
Helen and I had it in our bedroom.
事实上 是我带走的为数不多的东西
One of the few things I took when I left, actually.
我不知道尼娜有没有告诉你
I don't know if Nina told you--
你多大了 47岁吗
How old are you now? 47?
46岁
46.
我的五十岁生日
My 50th birthday.
你母亲情况已经很不好了
Your mom. Things were bad already.
带着支架 靠轮椅代步
She had the braces, the wheelchair.
她想送我一件礼物
She wanted to give me a present.
她把我叫进厨房♥
She called me into the kitchen.
说她在图书馆遇见了一个女孩
She'd met this girl at the library.
"金发 年轻 还是个自♥由♥党"
"Blonde," She said, "Young, a liberal."
她说想让我见见他
She said she wanted me to meet her--
行了 爸 我不想知道
Okay, Dad, I don't need to know.
我拒绝了她
I told her no.
我拒绝是因为我爱她
I told her no because I loved her.
老天
Jesus Christ.
马丁 比赛开始了
Martin, we're back!
拿点腰果
Cashews.
你挡着屏幕了
You're blocking the screen.
我有威士忌 如果你需要的话
There's whiskey if you want it.
-是吗 -在上面
- Yeah? - Mm. Up there.
记得海伦第一次来这
Remember the first time Helen came here
我给她红酒 她却一点没碰吗
and I gave her wine and she didn't touch it?
她当时居然做了个鬼脸
She literally made a face.
我很怀疑她会做鬼脸
I doubt she made a face.
她做了 真的
She did. Mm-hmm.
她做了
She did.
他们做了什么 吐气测试吗
So what'd they do, a breath test?
没错
Yup.
还在她包里找到了大♥麻♥
And they found pot in her purse.
什么
What?
她喝了酒还吸大♥麻♥
She was drunk and stoned?
干杯
Cheers.
说实话 这对我来说再好不过了
Truth is, it's probably the best thing that could've happened.
今早在法庭我根本毫无立足之地
This morning I didn't have a leg to stand on in court.
现在
Now...
醉酒驾驶加吸食大♥麻♥
DWI plus the weed?
如果我想要完全监护权
I wanted to go for full custody,
我敢打赌说不定都有机会
I bet you I'd have a chance.
完全监护权
F-full custody?
四个孩子吗
The four kids?
没错
Yes.
跟你一起生活
With you?
是的
Yeah.
等等 先别急着摇头
Wait a minute. Well, don't shake your head.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表