剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
- Are you fucking kidding me? - You can't!
别他妈碰我
Don't fucking touch me!
住手 别碰...
Stop it! Don't touch--
斯科蒂
Scotty!
斯科蒂 斯科蒂
Scotty! Scotty!
-你不能这么做 -别碰我
- You can't. - Don't fucking touch me!
好吧
Okay.
老天
God!
你父母跟你一起来的吗
Your parents out here with you?
我自己坐火车来的
No, I took the train.
你这会本应该在哪里
Where are you supposed to be right now?
我他妈不知道
I don't fucking know.
来吧 我开车送你回纽约
Come on, I'll give you a ride back into the city.
还记得你想杀死我那次吗
Do you remember that time you tried to kill me?
什么
What?
你拿枪指着我脑袋
You pointed a gun at my head.
我记得我是对着你父亲来着
I think I was pointing it at your father.
我记得的是你指着我的脑袋
Well, I remember you pointing it at my head.
很抱歉让你看见那一幕
I'm sorry you had to see that.
真的
Really.
听着
Look...
你不能再来纠缠斯科蒂了
You gotta stop coming after Scotty.
你得远离他
You have to leave him alone.
他搞大了我肚子
He got me pregnant.
这我知道
I know he did.
我真的很在乎他
I really care about him.
好吧
Okay.
我认为他也很在乎我
I think he really cares about me.
他没有
He doesn't.
为什么
Why not?
因为这个世界并不如此
'Cause that's just not the way it works.
就因为你爱着一个人
Just because you love somebody
不代表他也一定要爱你
does not mean they have to love you back.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我相信你也不想把余生都花在
Look, I'm sure you don't want to spend the rest of your life
追逐我那个蠢货弟弟身上吧 对吗
chasing after my idiot brother, right?
你一定有比这更远大的梦想
I mean, you must have bigger plans than that.
你知道我父亲写了一本书吗
Do you know my dad wrote a book?
我听说了
Yeah, I heard.
里面写到了你
You're in it.
我知道
I know.
但却没有我
I'm not.
可能这是他保护你的方式吧
You know, maybe that was just his way of protecting you.
也或者我只是没有自己想的
Or maybe I'm just not as important to him
对他那么重要
as I thought I was.
我父亲在我十岁生日时上吊自杀了
My father hung himself on my tenth birthday.
以前我总以为
Which I used to think just
那意味着他根本不在乎我
meant that he didn't give a shit about me,
或者是任何人
or anybody else for that matter.
但现在...
But now...
我不知道 我想...
I don't know, I think--
我想或许他只是被淹没了
I think maybe he was just drowning.
老天 这他妈是怎么一回事
Jesus Christ, what the fuck is going on?
我没去妈妈那而是来找你 别让我后悔
I came here instead of Mom's. Don't make me regret it.
她去找斯科蒂了
She came looking for Scotty.
我想 带她离开蒙托克
I thought it'd be better for everybody
这样对大家都好
if I got her out of Montauk.
我不知道那孩子想证明什么
I don't know what that kid is trying to prove.
她觉得自己恋爱了
She thinks she's in love.
想进来喝一杯吗
You want to come in for a drink?
不用了
No.
那就好
Good.
这是给你的
This is for you.
我想为今早道歉
I want to apologize for this morning.
你对我说的那些简直不可原谅
What you said to me was unforgivable.
是啊
Yeah.
我知道 我们家族都是些不可饶恕的男人
Yeah, I come from a long line of unforgivable men.
我想我只是习惯了孤独
I think that I got used to being alone.
我已经很长一段时间没有关心的人了
It's been a while since I've had someone I cared about,
所以我想过来向你道歉
so I wanted to come here and apologize to you
因为我的混♥蛋♥行为
because I behaved like an asshole
而我自己也知道
and I know that.
因为我是故意那么做的
And I did it on purpose.
我故意想伤害你
I was trying to hurt you,
好让你离开我家
I was trying to get you out of my house,
但当你刚踏出那扇门
and as soon as you walked out that door,
我就希望你能回来
I wanted you back.
所以...
So--
我不能保证我会是
Look, I can't promise you I'm going to be
你人生中最美好的邂逅
the best thing that ever happens to you,
但我保证我不会再像那样伤害你
but I promise you I will never hurt you like that again,
我言出必行 路易莎
and I am good for my word, Luisa.
你可以问任何人
You can ask anyone.
或许我没什么长处 但我绝不会食言
I may not be good for much, but I am good for my word.
好吧
Okay.
还有一件事
There's one other thing.
我也爱你
Te amo tambien.
快进来 你一定饿坏了吧
Come in. You must be starving.
欢迎
Welcome.
很高兴认识你
It's good to see you.
这可不像关系融洽的样子
That doesn't look like good terms to me.
确实不像
No, it does not.
要能知道他说了什么就好了
I'd give my right nut to know what he's saying.
我可以告诉你
I can tell you.
我就站在离他们不到6米的地方
I was standing out back not more than 20 feet away,
抽着烟
smoking.
我想这应该就是你们法律术语中说的
And I believe that's what you call in legal circles
"足够接近"
"Proximity."
他说了什么
So what's he saying?
这你就得再付钱了
That's gonna cost you extra.
知道吗 你可以现在告诉我
You know what, you can tell me now,
不然我也可以传召你上庭
or I'll subpoena your ass,
这样你就能跟法庭解释
and then you can explain to the court
为什么你要向警方隐瞒证据
why you hid evidence from the police.
"那是我们的孩子"
"That's our baby."
什么
What?
鲍布 把录像倒回去
Hey, Bob, rewind the tape.
"那是我们的孩子" 我听得一清二楚
"That's our baby." Heard it as plain as day.
"那是我们的孩子"
"That's our baby."
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表