剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
I said "Duck."
这样吧 等我回家
Uh, listen, as soon as I get home,
就查查行程安排
I'm gonna check the Google Calendar
然后让贝卡打电♥话♥找海伦约起
and have Becca call Helen and make a date.
-怎么样 -好啊
- How's that sound? - Great.
很高兴见到你 伙计 你气色不错
It's great to see you, man. You look good.
你也是
You too.
我是诺亚·索洛维 抱歉我迟到了
Hey, I'm Noah Solloway. Sorry I'm late.
没关系 我们可以开工了
No problem, dude. We're ready to go.
你有多少东西
How much stuff you got?
其实现在状况有点尴尬
You know what, this is a kind of sensitive situation.
你们在这里等着 我去把东西拿下来吧
You just wait here. I'll bring the stuff out.
所有东西吗
All of it?
对 我一个人应该可以搞定
Yeah, yeah. I think I can manage.
行 你说了算
All right, man. Whatever works.
海伦呢
Where's Helen?
她不在这里
She's not here.
她去哪里了
Where did she go?
与你无关
That's none of your business.
好吧 我是来...
Okay, I'm here to...
我知道你来的原因
I know why you're here.
这也是我来的原因
That's why I'm here.
我能...
Can I...
当然 请进
Oh, by all means, come in.
孩子们
Kids?
我把他们都送走了
I've sent them all away.
你把他们送走了
You sent them away?
没错 诺亚
Yes, Noah.
我觉得不应该让他们承受
I didn't think it would do them any favors
他们的父亲犯神经病
to be subjected to the traumatic consequences
所带来的创伤性后果
of their father's psychosis.
我和海伦已经擅自
Helen and I have taken the liberty
把你的大部分东西
of putting most of your things
放到地下室了
in the basement.
谢谢
Thanks.
我的其他东西呢 玛格丽特
Where's the rest of my stuff, Margaret?
还没有评估好
It hasn't been appraised.
什么
What?
一旦离婚手续办完
Once the divorce is finalized,
我们会找专业人士清点家中财物
we'll have a professional make an inventory of the house
并且估算出其他财产的价值
and determine the value of the rest of the property,
然后我们会把你的东西寄给你
and then we'll ship you whatever you're owed,
或者海伦可以直接给你写张支票
or Helen can just write a check.
因为 说实话
Since, let's just be honest,
你真正需要的是钱 对吧
what you really need is money, isn't it?
这就是你所有的东西了吗
Is this all your stuff?
不 不是的
No, it's not.
你干什么
What do you think you're doing?
这些书是我的 我要带走
These books are mine. I'm taking them.
要等估价之后才行
Not until their value has been determined.
这都是平装书而已
They're paperbacks!
它们可能对海伦有情感纪念价值
They might have sentimental value to Helen.
把那个放回去 那是酷彩的锅
Put that back! That's Le Creuset!
法国著名厨具品牌
诺亚 我不想跟你说第二遍
Noah, I'm not gonna ask you again.
玛格丽特 讲点理好吗
Margaret, be reasonable.
这些杯子都有缺口了 这个锅都生锈了
These mugs are chipped. This pot is stained.
我不管这些东西是好是坏
I don't care if they have holes in the goddamn bottom!
诺亚 你给我回来
Noah, get back here!
你以为你是谁
Who do you think you are?
这是我女儿的房♥子 这是她的财产
This is my daughter's house! This is her property!
你对我们家
And the fact that you had the audacity
做出了那种事
to come and show your face here
竟然还有脸来...
after what you've done to my family...
绝对不行 必须等东西估价
Absolutely not! It has to be appraised!
我发誓 如果你还不住手
I swear, if you don't stop what you're doing,
我要报♥警♥了
I'm gonna call the police.
玛格丽特 这幅画是我父亲画的
Margaret, my father painted this fucking painting.
如果你不给我让开
Now if you don't get out of my way,
我发誓我会
I swear to God I'll push you down
他妈的把你推下楼梯
the fucking flight of stairs behind you,
然后告诉验尸官说是意外
and I'll tell the coroner it was a fucking accident!
爸爸
Dad?
哥们
Hey, buddy.
我还以为你不在家呢
I thought you weren't here.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
你还好吗
How you doing?
我胃疼
Stomachache.
怎么个疼法
What kind of stomachache?
很疼的那种
The kind that hurts.
生病了吗
Think you're getting sick?
我没事 爸爸 别烦我
I'll be fine, Dad. Just leave me alone.
希望你快点好起来
Well, I hope you get better soon.
我买♥♥了明天洋基队比赛的票
I got tickets for the Yankees tomorrow.
明天我陪你一整天
Spend the whole day together.
一起聊聊我跟你妈妈之间的事
Talk about what's been going on between your mom and me,
就你我二人
just the two of us.
我去不了
I can't go.
去不了是什么意思
What do you mean you can't go?
我约了心理医生
I have a psychologist appointment.
什么
You have what?
外祖母帮我找的
Grandma made it for me.
他是城里最优秀的青少年心理医生
He's the best adolescent psychologist in the city.
我动用了所有的关系
I had to use every bit of influence I had
才能约到的
to make this appointment.
诺亚 你儿子都已经一个月没出房♥间了
Noah, your son hasn't been out of his room in a month.
上周我还看他打篮球了
I watched him play basketball last week!
我们都很担心他
We are all incredibly worried about him.
他的胃疼似乎越来越严重了
His stomachaches seem to be getting worse,
尤其是你来的时候
especially when you come around.
玛格丽特 我很想问问
Margaret, I gotta ask you,
每天早上你是怎么
how the fuck do you face yourself
有脸面对镜子里的自己的
in the mirror each morning?
那你呢
How the fuck do you?
我不能去那里跟你们碰面了
Listen, I can't be there to meet you.
我得去城里办点事
I gotta take care of something in the city,
东西放在外面的平台上就行 好吗
but, uh, just leave it all on the deck outside, okay?
没问题 你说了算
Absolutely, man. You're the boss.
好了
Here you go.
爸爸
Dad?
-爸爸 -特雷弗
- Hi, Dad! - Trevor, hey!
你去哪了 你不是去参加夏令营了吗
Where have you been? I thought you were at camp.
我讨厌夏令营 太闹腾了
I hate camp. It's too sporty.
但不是戏剧夏令营吗
But it's theater camp, isn't it?
对 可那在户外的公园里
Yeah, but it's outdoors in the park,
还要做好多运动游戏
and they want to do all these movement games.
已经有三个孩子被虫咬了
And, like, three kids have already gotten ticks.
你逃跑了吗
Did you run away?
没事的 我留了纸条
It's fine. I left a note.
我们去看电影吧
Let's go to the movies.
别调皮 特雷弗 你得回夏令营
Come on, Trevor, Trevor, we have to go back to camp.
为什么 我们不能玩玩吗
But why? Why can't we hang out?
不行 我要去赴约
I can't. I'm on my way to an appointment.
什么约会
What kind of appointment?
我要...和你妈妈见面
I'm meeting... meeting with your mom.
我就知道你们会和好
I knew you'd work it out. I knew it.
惠特尼说你们要离婚
Whitney said you were getting divorced,
但我告诉她不可能 太可笑了
but I told her no, that was ridiculous.
好吧 我们...
Okay, let's... let's, um...
我们在台阶上坐会 来
just sit down on the stoop for a minute, come here.
为什么
Why?
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表