剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
Don't do that. Don't do that.
三文鱼皮 给我吧 放这袋里
Salmon skin. I'll take it. Here, put it in the bag.
你要来干什么
What do you want it for?
你能保守秘密吗
Can you keep a secret?
我想可以吧
Sure, I guess.
你不能告诉伊冯娜
You can't tell Yvonne.
告诉她什么
Tell Yvonne what?
这是给我们的狗吃的
It's for our dog.
-你们还养了狗 -没错
- You have a dog? - Yup.
它叫皮特
His name's Pete.
有狼的血统
He's part wolf.
那它在哪呢
Well, where is he?
这个 我不知道
Yeah, I don't know.
好吧
Okay.
几周前它跑了 伊冯娜高兴坏了
He ran away a few weeks ago. Yvonne was thrilled.
从我带皮特回来起她就特别讨厌它
She's hated him ever since I brought him home.
她觉得皮特很危险
She thought he was dangerous.
那是真的吗
Was he?
有次它对我们孙子发狂了
He snapped at our grandson once,
但我觉得那只是误会
but I-I think he's just misunderstood.
它就不适合睡在狗窝 被狗链拴着
He was never meant to sleep in a kennel or walk on a leash.
它需要自♥由♥地奔跑 所以...
He needs to run free. So now...
一有机会我就会在外面
I leave little scraps of food outside for him
给它留点剩菜 这样它就不会饿肚子了
when I get a chance, just so he doesn't go hungry.
-记得... -当然
- Remember... - Yeah.
这是秘密
...it's a secret.
小心你的膝盖
Be careful with your knee.
知道了
Yeah, yeah.
有人吗
Hello?
爸爸 你在吗
Dad, hello?
惠特尼
Whitney.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
瞧瞧
Boom.
卢比这下欠我五十块了
Ruby owes me 50 bucks.
她不过是个他妈的女侍应
She's a stupid fucking waitress,
是个婊♥子♥ 还是个骗子
and she's also a slut and she's a liar,
她毁了我们整个家庭
and she destroyed our entire family!
你太夸张了
You're being melodramatic.
真的吗
Okay, really? Am I?
知道吗 我爸对我妈劈腿 还跟姘头
Did you know that my dad moved to bumblefuck New York
搬到纽约北部鸟不生蛋的鬼地方
with his bimbo girlfriend after he cheated on my mom
丢下四个孩子让她独力抚养
and left her with four kids to raise by herself?
你说我夸张 说不定是因为
Maybe I'm being melodramatic 'cause I live
我的人生就是这么荒诞
in a fucking melodrama!
冷静点 惠特尼
Calm down, Whitney.
去你的
Fuck you! Okay?
你根本不了解她 爸爸
You don't even know her, Dad.
你对她一无所知
You know nothing about her.
你居然为了一个陌生人抛弃家人
You're leaving our family for a total stranger!
我能出来了吗
Is it safe?
老天 你吓到我了
Jesus Christ, you scared me.
抱歉
Sorry.
她在哪
Where is she?
在那抽烟呢
She's smoking a cigarette right over there.
我不知道该怎么做
I don't know what to do.
没事的
It's okay.
你知道她是从纽约打优步过来的吗
You know she Uber'd here from the city?
估计得花掉我200块
Gonna cost me 200 bucks.
她今晚睡哪里
Where is she gonna sleep tonight?
我不知道
I don't fucking know.
可能我们的床吧
Probably our bed.
那我们睡哪
Where are we gonna sleep?
你睡沙发吧 我睡地上
You can have the couch. I'll--I'll take the rug.
你觉得我们这么做错了吗
Do you think we're making a mistake?
你觉得呢
Do you?
你想要回去吗
Do you want this back?
不 我...
No. I--
不 我希望你留着
No, I want you to keep it.
小时候他们容易应付多了
It's so easy when they're young.
只要能吃能睡有人抱就行
All they need is food and sleep and hugs.
他们觉得你就是上帝
And they think you're a god.
为什么他们要长大
Why do they ever have to grow up?
你干过最糟糕的事是什么
What's the worst thing you've ever done?
或许就是这个吧
This, probably.
你呢
How about you?
我♥干♥过的太多了
I've done a lot of things.
早上好
Morning.
我在做♥鸡♥蛋 你要来点吗
I'm making eggs. Do you want any?
好啊
Uh, sure.
你父亲呢
Uh, where's your dad?
手♥机♥信♥号♥♥不好 他去外面打电♥话♥
Oh, he went outside to try to find some cell service,
给我们叫出租车
so he could call us a cab.
你喜欢什么样的咖啡
How do you take it?
黑咖啡就好 谢谢
Oh, uh, black's great. Thanks.
听着 惠特尼 我想让你知道
Look, Whitney, I just want you to know
我不想当什么邪恶后母 知道吗
I'm not into the whole wicked stepmother thing, okay?
我只想做你的朋友
I--I just want to be your friend.
给你
Here you go.
-要吐司吗 -不用了 谢谢
- Do you want toast? - Uh, no, thanks. I'm okay.
你不吃点吗
Aren't you gonna have any?
得了吧 早餐 才不要
Oh, please, breakfast? Gross.
朋友 我能提一个小小的请求吗
Friend, can I ask you a very friendly favor?
当然
Of course.
你能给我斯考特·洛克哈特的电♥话♥号♥码吗
Can I please have Scott Lockhart's number?
-什么 -斯考特的号♥码
- What? - Scott's number.
他手♥机♥和地址都换了
He changed it. And his address too.
你现在不是申请了
Don't you have a restraining order
-对斯科蒂的限制令吗 -不不不
- against Scotty now? - No, no, no, no, no.
那不是真的 是我外婆干的
That's not a real thing. My grandmother did that.
不 我很确定那是真的
No, I'm pretty sure that's a very real thing.
-对我来说不是 -但对警♥察♥来说是的
- Not to me. - To the police.
知道吗 去你的朋友
Well, you know what? Fuck you, friend.
-当我没问 -等等 惠特尼 抱歉我...
- Forget I asked. - Wait, Whitney, I'm sorry. I ju--
我只是不明白为什么发生这一切之后
I-I don't get why you want to get in touch with Scotty
你还想跟斯科蒂联♥系♥
after everything that happened.
因为我爱他
Because I love him.
就像你爱我父亲一样 不是吗
Like you love my father, right?
-这... -难道
- It's-- - Well...
难道不是吗
Well, don't you?
我确实爱你的父亲 是的
I do love your father. Yes.
那这样你一定能理解
Okay... then you understand,
然后帮我弄来斯科蒂的号♥码
and you'll get me Scotty's number.
-不行 惠特尼 抱歉 -为什么不行
- I can't, Whitney. I'm sorry. - Why not?
这样不合适
It's not appropriate.
你♥他♥妈♥开玩笑吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
你想跟我谈什么是"合适"
You want to talk to me about what's "Appropriate"?
这样吧 不如我们问问你父亲的意思
Okay. Why don't we ask your dad what he thinks?
你这人真没劲
You are a very disappointing person.
早安 爸爸
Hey, Daddy. Good morning.
早啊 吃早餐了吗
Hey, kiddo. You get some breakfast?
恩 我吃饱了
Yup, I'm all full.
那好 我们得出发了 不然赶不上火车
Okay, we need to go if we want to get this train.
晚点见
See you later.
记得找我
Call me.
你是要我把这些手稿
So you want me to arrange these manuscripts
按时间排序 对吗
chronologically, right?
我是按封面上的时间还是...
So should I go by the date on the cover or--
这事先不急
That can wait.
我要知道昨晚发生了什么
I need to know what happened last night.
那是诺亚的女儿
So that's Noah's daughter?
没错 那是他大女儿
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表