剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
《情事》前情提要...
Previously on The Affair...
我想建个夜店
I want to build a nightclub.
别这样 兄弟 我们能行的
Come on, man. We can do this.
洛克哈特兄弟重振雄风
The Lockhart brothers back in business.
不知道你能不能告诉我
I was just wondering if you could tell me
退课的最后期限是什么时候
what the last day to drop this class is.
就是明天 期中的时候
Tomorrow, actually, the halfway mark.
如果你是想上医学院
If your plan is to go to med school,
我强烈建议你坚持下去
I really encourage you to continue.
你等得越久 就越难回到这条路上
The longer you wait, the harder it may be to jump back in.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
给我的会计发封邮件
I am sending an email to my accountant
让他给你汇五万美金
and telling him to send you $50,000.
-你疯了吗 -这不是借你的
- Are you insane? - It's not a loan.
是份礼物 明白吗
It's a gift, okay?
我不要 我不想再拿你的钱了
No, I don't want to take any more money off you.
你越快和海伦离婚
Well, the sooner you and Helen get divorced,
大家就越开心
the happier everyone will be.
-龙虾卷餐厅 -怎么了
- The Lobster Roll. - What about it?
我想跟你一起买♥♥下来
I want to buy it with you.
我知道你拿得出这笔钱
I know you've got your own cash,
因为我知道你房♥子卖♥♥了多少
'cause I know what you sold your house for, okay?
这是你女儿吗
Is this your daughter?
-琪琪 我想... -她真漂亮
- Yeah, uh, Gigi, I think-- - She's beautiful.
大家都说她长得像艾莉森
Everybody says she looks like Alison,
但我觉得她更像她爸爸
but to me, she looks like her daddy.
我也这么觉得
You know what? She does to me too.
我要杀了你
"I'll kill you.
我他妈要杀了你
I will fucking kill you."
被告的口头威胁演变为真正威胁了吗
And did the defendant's threat become physical?
诺亚把我兄弟打倒在地
Noah threw my brother on the ground.
然后开始不停地打他
He started hitting him over and over again.
然后他开始勒斯科蒂
Then he--he started choking Scotty.
他无法呼吸
He couldn't breathe.
如果我不插手 那不知道...
If I didn't jump in, I don't know--
你担心你兄弟的生命安全 对吗
You feared for your brother's life, didn't you?
是的
Yes.
-反对 诱导性问答 -反对有效
- Objection. Leading. - Sustained.
我会注意
I'll refrain.
斯科特弄大了索洛维先生女儿的肚子
Scott had impregnated Mr. Solloway's teenage daughter.
那时你认为索洛维先生
In that moment, did you think that Mr. Solloway
会谋杀你兄弟吗
was capable of killing your brother?
反对
Objection!
反对有效 克拉斯小姐 请注意
Sustained. Ms. Klass, please.
我问完了
No further questions.
洛克哈特先生
Mr. Lockhart,
我只有一个问题
I only have one question for you.
你恨诺亚·索洛维吗
Do you hate Noah Solloway?
什么
Excuse me?
能请你告诉陪审团
Would you mind telling the jury
你看到被告时的感觉吗
what you feel when you look at the defendant?
没有感觉
I feel nothing.
你妻子跟诺亚·索洛维出轨了 对吗
Noah Solloway had an affair with your wife, did he not?
是我前妻
With my ex-wife.
更让你伤口上撒盐的是
And then to add insult to injury,
他在自己的小说中 毁了你们家族的名誉
he destroyed your family's reputation
毁了他的生计
and his livelihood in his novel.
难道你就不希望这次审判
Is there no part of you that hopes that this trial
成为你为此惩罚他的机会
will serve as an opportunity to punish him for that...
反对
Objection.
而与他实际被指控之事无关吗
...and not for what he's actually accused of?
反对有效 律师...
Sustained. Counselor...
我问完了
No further questions.
第一话
科尔
一会儿见你母亲 我很紧张
I'm nervous about meeting your mom later.
万一她不喜欢我呢
What if she doesn't like me?
是有这个可能
She probably won't.
我是她儿子 她都受不了我
I'm her kid. She can barely stand me.
那快教教我
Well, give me some tips.
怎么给她留下好印象
How can I make a good impression?
好吧 你这样
All right, here's how it's gonna go.
你进门
You're gonna walk in.
她不会让你脱鞋
She's not gonna ask you to take off your shoes,
但你记得要脱鞋
but you should take off your shoes.
然后她会问你喝不喝柠檬水
Then she's gonna offer you some lemonade.
会很难喝
It's gonna taste like shit,
因为她总是少放了糖
'cause she never puts enough sugar into it,
但你记得不要表现出来
but try not to scrunch up your face.
然后她会告诉你我们家族受了诅咒
And then she's gonna tell you that we're cursed.
所以你就别提你的子♥宫♥肌瘤了
So maybe don't mention the fibroids.
好
Right.
-该死 -你老板吗
- Fuck. - Your boss?
斯蒂芬妮
Stephanie?
斯蒂芬妮
Stephanie.
我听...
I-I can't--
谢谢
Thank you.
等一下 我听不清
Hold on. I-I can't hear you.
声音断断续续的
You're breaking up.
我们正在停车
We're just pulling over.
好 什么问题
Okay, now, explain to me the problem.
让莉莉安把肉装起来
Just have Lillian bag the meat
在肉有异味前把它放去巷子里
and put it into the alley before it starts to smell.
在...在地下室
It's in-- it's in the basement.
对 过去就能看到了
Yes, just go down there, and it's right there.
是第一个
It's the first one.
抵押品赎回权被取消通知
斯蒂芬妮45分钟都没来电♥话♥
45 minutes and no calls from Stephanie.
应该要破纪录了
Think that's got to be some kind of record.
总有一天我会拥有自己的餐馆
Well, one day, I'm gonna own my own restaurant
这样就不用再去帮别人收拾烂摊子了
so I don't have to deal with anybody else's bullshit.
你想开一家什么样的餐馆
What kind of place would you want to open?
不用太华丽
Nothing fancy.
要对去那里的人
Someplace that means something
有一定意义
to people that go there.
我去洗个澡
I'm gonna take a bath.
-你去哪里 -没有肥皂
- Where you going? - There's no soap.
等一下 我帮你拿
Hold on, I'll get it for you.
你休息吧
Relax.
不好意思
Excuse me?
我们这里没有肥皂
Uh, we don't have soap here.
抱歉 女士
I'm sorry, ma'am.
我以为已经放过了
I thought I restocked that room.
给你
Here you go.
-谢谢 -不客气
- Thank you. - Mm-hmm.
妈妈
Mom?
科尔
Cole?
你好
Hello.
你是雪莉
You're Cherry?
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
妈妈 这是我未婚妻路易莎
Mom, this is my fiance, Luisa.
很高兴见到你
Very nice to meet you.
我也是
Yeah, very nice to meet you too.
我不知道你在这里工作
I didn't know that you were working here.
现在你知道了
Well, I mean, now you know.
你们房♥间还需要其它东西吗
Does the room need anything else?
-不需要了 -好
- No, the room's fine. - Okay.
-一会儿见 -好
- We'll see you later. - Yes.
客房♥服务
Housekeeping.
客房♥服务
Housekeeping.
我好多年没看这个了
I haven't looked at these in years.
这是我们结婚当天拍的
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表