剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
你想在这里待多久都行
And stay in here as long as you'd like.
外面挺热闹的啊
That's a pretty intense scene out there.
是啊
Yeah, it is.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
你看过一本叫《坠落》的书吗
Have you read a book called Descent?
我要做两份工作 家里还有个孩子
I have two jobs and a kid at home,
所以我没时间看书 怎么了
so there's no time to read. Why?
没什么
Oh, no reason.
好了吗
Ready?
我应该能让他们把我们排到六点半
I think I can get them to squeeze us onto the 6:30.
我们得走了 雅典娜随时可能来
Look, we have to go. Athena's showing up any minute.
我还得去取火鸡
I still have to pick up the turkey.
我明天的飞机被取消了
My flight tomorrow has been canceled.
东北风暴 我们得想办法今晚让他飞走
Big nor'easter. We need to get him out tonight.
今天是感恩节
Tonight is Thanksgiving.
我也没办法
I can't do anything about that.
-让我们单独待一会儿 好吗 -当然
- Give us a moment, will you? - Of course.
我得联♥系♥我在维珍航♥空♥的熟人
I need to call my contact at Virgin.
谢谢
Thanks.
我讨厌她
I hate her.
这是她的工作
She's just doing her job.
你今晚不能走 今晚大家都会来
You can't leave tonight. Everyone is coming over.
我知道 听我说...好
I know, just look-- okay,
再给我20分钟时间 好吗
give me 20 more minutes here, okay?
我们还有很多事要做 走吧 诺亚
No, we've got so much to do. Come on, Noah.
我知道 你去见你妈妈
I know. You go and meet your mom.
我马上就来 火鸡我会去取
I'll be right behind you, and I'll pick up the turkey.
这是我的工作 艾莉森
Come on, this is work for me, Alison.
我知道看起来不像 但确实是的
I know it doesn't look like it, but it is.
这里的很多人一句话就可以决定我书的命运
This room is filled with people who can make or break my book,
所以请你理解一下这对我 对我们有多重要
So please just...understand how important this is to me,to us.
弗兰泽来了 他想跟你说两句
Franzen's here. He'd like a word.
乔纳森·弗兰泽吗
Jonathen Franzen?
当然是乔纳森 还能有谁
No, apparently is Franzen. Yes, Jonathen.
-快来吧 -不 我们要走了
- Come on. - No. We were just leaving.
我随后就到 我发誓
I'll be right behind you. I swear.
好吧
Fine.
谢谢
Thank you.
抱歉
Oh, sorry.
不 不用跟我道歉
No, no, no, you don't owe me an apology.
我知道你有事 可这位小哥
I know you're in overwhelm. This boy, however,
好像该跟谁道歉了
seems to be saving his sorrys for someone else.
没有事先说明 我们不能让访客进去
It's our policy not to allow entry to visitors
这是我们的规定
without prior instruction.
没事的 布拉德利
It's fine, Bradley.
-我跟他说了我是你妈 -好吧
- I told him I was your mother. - Yeah.
我们等下还有几位客人 请让他们上来
We have a few more guests. Just send them up.
-没问题 -谢谢
- Certainly. - Thank you.
等等 你准备住多久
Wait, how long do you think you're staying?
帮我个忙 别一脸惊讶好吗
Do me a favor, don't look so terrified.
-我来 -我能拎
- Here. - I got it.
-我拎得动 -好吧
- I got it, I got it, I got it. - Okay!
天啊
God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
这房♥子多少钱
How much does this cost?
这问题可不礼貌 雅典娜
Not a polite question, Athena.
-拜托告诉我多少钱吧 -不
- Please, tell me how much this costs. - No.
这是麂皮的吗
Whoo! Is this suede?
对 是的
This is suede. Mmm.
真好
Nice.
你想转转吗
You want a tour?
你收参观费吗
Are you charging for tours?
-不 -或许你该收
- No. - Maybe you should be.
这里是他儿子们的房♥间 我们尊重他们的隐私
So this is the boys' room. We respect their privacy.
只许男生进入
好吧
Right.
你跟他孩子们处得怎么样
How is that all going with his kids?
小的几个还行 挺喜欢我
Oh, the young ones are okay, they like me.
-大的两个比较难搞 -是
- But the older ones-- trickier. - Right.
这是史黛丝的房♥间
And this is for Stacey.
-好可爱 -还有惠特尼
- Oh, cute! - And Whitney,
如果她决定跟我们一起住
if she ever decide to stay with us.
她是最大的那个 对吗
She's the oldest one, right,
那个跟斯考特有一腿的
the one who had that thing with Scott?
对 就是她
Yeah. That's her.
她不会住这房♥间的
Hmm. She is never gonna stay in this room.
是 我知道
No, I know.
但诺亚不这么认为
But Noah doesn't.
我想看看婴儿房♥
I want to see the nursery.
这边
It's this way.
我不明白
I'm confused.
诺亚用这里当办公室
Noah's using this room as an office,
等孩子出生再改
just until the baby comes.
-等孩子出生 -对 是的
- Ah, until the baby comes. - Yes, that's right.
你知道一般都是
You are aware that it's customary
孩子出生前就准备好房♥间的吧
to prepare a space for the baby before it actually arrives, right?
是 我知道
Yes. I'm well aware.
-好吧 -我们来做饭吧
- Okay. - Come on, let's cook.
《美食以及如何准备它们》
你带来了 我以为你肯定会忘
Oh, you brought it. I was sure you'd forget.
不错吧
Is that nice?
我能看看吗
Wait, can I see it?
天啊
Oh, my God.
琼·斯科特 15岁
天啊 看看
Oh, my God, look at this.
好
Okay,
我就做这个了 你呢
I'm gonna start here. What about you?
我做派 那个时间最长
Pies, they take the longest.
好 你要的材料我应该都买♥♥了
Okay, I think I got everything you wanted.
在冰箱里
Just check the fridge.
冰箱 冰箱
Fridge, fridge.
在这哈
Ah, fri-- the fridge.
火鸡在哪里
Where's the turkey?
诺亚回来时会买♥♥
Oh, Noah's picking it up on his way home.
他什么
He's what?
是 我们在汀恩德鲁卡订了一只
Yeah, we ordered it from Dean and Deluca.
高档进口食品超♥市♥
做好的吗
Cooked?
对
That's right.
感恩节你居然不自己烤火鸡
You ordered a cooked turkey for Thanksgiving?
别批判我 雅典娜
Don't judge me, Athena.
我没有 没有
I'm not, of course I'm not.
只是在消化这消息
I'm just trying to wrap my head around the concept.
别说话 做饭 好吗
Stop talking, start cooking, okay?
你确定不要喝吗
Are you sure you don't want any?
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
我怀你的时候偶尔还喝
I drank an occasional glass with you.
我不想知道
I don't want to know.
没发生什么 你好得很
Oh, nothing happened. You're fine.
他拿了前妻的钱吗
Did he take any money from his ex-wife?
没有
No.
那他的书到底赚了多少钱
Then exactly how much did his book make?
你怎么那么关心
Why is it so important to you?
我只想确定他过得起这种日子
I just want to make sure he can afford all this.
我们很好
We'll be fine.
你自己没有出钱吧
You're not paying for any of it, are you?
不该吗 我也住这
Shouldn't I be? I'm living here.
但你不赚钱啊 亲爱的
But, sweetie, you don't have any money.
我还有房♥子
I have my house.
什么 等等
Wha-- wait.
你不是要卖♥♥了外公外婆的房♥子吧
You are not selling your grandparents' house.
我现在住这了 不住那里
I'm living here now. I'm done living there.
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表