剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
Please, Noah,
请原谅我
forgive me, please.
我从没背叛过你
I never cheated on you.
差一点
I came close.
但我没做
I never did.
我愚蠢地想过
I had this stupid idea...
我们可以一起有个新的开始
...that you and I could make a new start together
给别人带来的那么多痛苦
and all the pain we caused everybody else,
都有缘由 因为我们是命中注定
it was for a reason because we were meant to be together.
你是我唯一的真爱
You were my one true love.
我知道这很幼稚
I knew it was naive
人们也以为我疯了
and people thought I was crazy,
但我不想成为那种废物
but I just didn't want to be one of those suckers who gets...
被不幸的婚姻束缚
...trapped in a miserable marriage
又太恐惧
and they're too...
不敢结束它
...fucking terrified to leave
或者喝酒麻痹自己 或者过着双重生活
or they're drinking too much or leaving a-- leading a double life.
我想勇敢起来 作出决定
I wanted to be brave and make a choice
让自己幸福
and be happy.
是 这的确很难
And yes, it was hard,
没错
and yes,
我伤害了别人
I hurt people,
我深爱的人们
people I really love.
我从没想过这一切...
I never thought it would be all...
会是白费
...pointless.
等等 这不是白费
Wait. It's not pointless.
不是吗
Isn't it?
我是犯了错
Look, I-- I made a mistake.
可能吧
Maybe.
可能这才是错误
Maybe this was the mistake.
不 求你别那么说
No, please, don't say that.
可能什么都没错
Maybe nothing's a mistake.
可能这一切全是白费功夫
Maybe it's all just fucking meaningless,
让我们忧心忡忡的决定
all these decisions that we make ourselves sick over
我们觉得重要的决定
and these choices we think are so important.
别误会了 但是...
Well, don't take this the wrong way, but...
我不想再见到你
...I never want to see you again.
你搞什么
What the fuck?
我要走了
I'm leaving.
不行
Oh, no, you're not.
海伦 给我钥匙
Helen, give me those keys.
不 我看到你喝酒了
No, I saw what you just drank.
海伦 快把钥匙给我
Helen, give me those fucking keys!
我们出去说
Let's get out of here.
我能告诉你些糟心事吗
Can I tell you something awful?
拜托
Please do.
我根本不想要琼妮
I never even wanted Joanie.
艾莉森说她怀孕时 我火冒三丈
I was furious with Alison when she told me she was pregnant.
以为她是想故意拴住我
I thought she had done it deliberately to trap me,
让我没法回你身边
make sure I could never go back to you.
你还想过要回到我身边吗
Were you even thinking about going back to me?
我一直都这么想 海伦
I always think about it, Helen.
回到这里的感觉真♥他♥妈♥奇怪
Being back here is so fucking strange.
早上我开车来这里
I was driving out here this morning
路过了农场和风车磨坊
past the farm stands and the windmills,
感觉孩子们都...
and I felt the children in the--
坐在我车后面
behind me in the car.
而你坐在我旁边
I felt you sitting next to me.
甚至胃里都感到一阵抽搐
Even felt that pit in my stomach
就像以前我们去见你父母时一样
I used to get when we visited your parents.
我只能提醒自己这都过去了
Had to remind myself that wasn't my life anymore
逼自己想着艾莉森和琼妮
and to force myself to remember Alison and Joanie and...
就像过去三年从没发生过一样
It's like the last three years never happened.
她们都不存在
They just evaporated.
有时候我醒来
Sometimes I wake up and
觉得过去二十五年都没发生过
I forget the past 25 years ever happened.
你这是想安慰我
Are you trying to cheer me up,
还是想彻底了结我
or are you trying to finish me off?
我
I-I--
我还不确定
I'm not sure yet.
维克怎么样了
How's Vik?
挺好的
He's good.
他刚得到一个洛杉矶的工作机会
He just got a major job offer in L.A.,
在当地的儿童医院
at the Children's Hospital there.
-他打算去吗 -不知道
- He gonna take it? - I don't know.
我觉得他是在等我
I think he is waiting for me to...
开口让他别去
...tell him not to.
你会这么做吗
And will you?
不知道
I don't know.
诺亚 我完全没有头绪
Noah, I have no fucking clue.
天 还以为现在我们会更擅长应对这种事
God, you'd have thought we'd be better at this by now.
你什么意思
What do you mean?
我们都不年轻了
Well, we're not exactly young.
我以为在这个年龄
I'd have thought by this age,
我们会更懂人情世故
we might have figured more things out.
-更能掌控人生 -是啊
- You know, be more in control. - Yeah.
这种破事真是没完没了 不是吗
It does seem to be a sort of never-ending shit show, doesn't it?
是啊
Yeah.
你干什么
What are you doing?
不能再聊这个话题了 我会杀了我自己的
Can't keep talking about this. I'll kill myself.
这还真是一点都不引人注意
That's not conspicuous at all.
钥匙
Keys...
你有钥匙吗
Do you have the keys?
你钥匙呢
Where are your keys?
你开车
Look, you drive.
我不行
I can't drive.
-你开 -不行 我喝醉了
- You drive. - I can't. I'm drunk.
我才是喝醉了
I'm drunk.
我有一次酒后驾驶的记录
I have a DWI.
-你开 -好 好
- You drive. - Okay, okay.
你在哪儿住
Where are you-- where are you staying?
父母家 你呢
My parents'. Where are you staying?
尽头旅馆 我先把你送回去
The End. I'll drop you first.
欢迎来到世界尽头
Welcome to the end of the world.
我是诺亚
I'm Noah, by the way.
我是艾莉森
I'm Alison.
刚才那女的是龙虾卷餐厅的吧
I think that's the girl from The Lobster Roll.
也许你该试着享受生活一段时间
Maybe you should try living a little...
然后你就有写作的素材了
And then you'll have something to write about.
我无时无刻都在想你
I can't stop thinking about you.
发泄你的欲望
Get it out of your system.
我不想伤害你
I don't want to hurt you.
你想和我一起远走高飞吗
Do you want to run away with me?
也就是他妈的整个夏天
The whole fucking summer.
她对我穷追不舍
She came after me pretty hard.
我要吐了
That makes me feel sick.
你知道我为什么嫁给你吗
Do you know why I married you?
我觉得你很有安全感
I thought you were safe.
我一直在骗你
I've been lying to you.
不只是你 还有我自己 我爱上了别人
Not just you, to myself. I'm in love with someone else.
在你眼里没有什么是神圣的
Nothing is sacred to you, nothing.
你毫不珍惜自己所拥有的
You had no appreciation for what you had.
我不知道琼妮的父亲是谁
I don't know who Joanie's father is.
爸 搞什么
Dad, what the fuck?
你干什么
What are you doing?
我
I-I, uh...
你干什么
What are you doing?
还是得你开车了
You're gonna have to drive.
我说了 我不行
I told you, I can't.
求你了 海伦 我
Please, Helen, I'm, uh--
我比自己想的醉得要厉害
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表