剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
是我开的车撞死了他
that I was driving the car that killed him.
漂亮
Yeah!
真不错 马丁
Good one, Martin!
真棒
Great.
第二话
诺亚
伊登·埃勒瑞
《坠落》书评
《坠落》书评
《坠落》一股新声的崛起
诺亚·索洛维二度发力成绩喜人
索洛维《堕落》一飞冲天
情迷诺亚·索洛维《堕落》
《坠落》一股新声的崛起
诺亚·索洛维 《坠落》
"索洛维描述了一个
"Ultimately, Solloway depicts a world
充满激♥情♥的世界
built on the folly of passion.
一字一句 他的虚伪外表逐渐剥离脱落
His facade, word by gripping word, loosens and crumbles,
让无数读者
leaving the reader heartbroken
为结局而心碎"
that another page will not follow the last."
这太棒了
That's incredible.
是谁写的
Where's that from?
就是个小有名气
Oh, just some little-known magazine
没什么影响力的杂♥志♥《纽约客》
with no influence called The New Yorker.
得了吧 连我都听说过
Yeah, no, even I've heard of that.
太不可思议了 大家不停地给我发邮件
It's incredible. People keep emailing me.
好吧 准备好了看点特别的东西吗
Okay, so are you ready for something really special?
当然
Yeah, sure.
稍等一下
Hang on a second.
伊登来电
怎么 你一定得接吗
What--do you need--do you need to get that?
不不不 没事
No, no, no, it's fine.
没事了
It's fine.
好吧 准备好了吗
Okay, ready?
准备好了
Yeah.
来吧
Here we go.
好的 就在这下面
Okay, it's just a-- just down here.
准备好了吗 就快到了
Ready? Almost there.
好了 等着
'Kay, wait for this.
天哪
Oh, my God.
那是我的办公室吗
Is that my office?
喜欢吗
Do you like it?
当然 喜欢极了
Yeah, yeah, love it.
椅子 落地灯 还有这个婴儿床
The chair, the lamp, I got this whole crib.
瞧
Look.
是不是很可爱
Look how cute that is,
还有这个
and this thing.
真可爱
Oh, that's cute.
-太可爱了 -是啊
- It's so cute. - Yeah.
然后这里是尿布更换台
And then we have the changing table.
是不是很漂亮
Isn't that beautiful?
我的桌子去哪了
Wow, what did you do with my desk?
在走廊里
Well, it's in the hall.
走廊里
In the hall?
知道吗 我以为你会很兴奋
Look, you know what? I-I thought you'd be excited.
我是的 但...
I am, but, uh, wh--
等等
Hang on.
抱歉
Sorry.
或许咱们还是挂了吧
You know, maybe you should go.
-我知道你很忙 -不 没事的
- I know you're busy. - No, it's fine.
只是我得查下这个
It's just--I need to check this.
今天潘·福克纳会宣布结果
It's the--the PEN/Faulkner's announcing today,
你知道的 我很有希望当选
and you know I'm on the short list.
我...
I just--
我刚收到内♥幕♥消息
I got some inside information.
说我很可能赢
It's looking pretty good for me.
不管能不能当选 你都已经赢了 不是吗
Well, things are looking pretty good for you anyway, right?
没错 是这样 但...
Yeah, sure, yeah, looking great, but,
但我只是...
you know, I just--
你一切都想要
You just want it all.
我的五个月产检快迟到了
Oh, look, I'm gonna be late for my five-month checkup.
我得挂了
I got to go.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
Love you too.
再见
Bye.
那太好了
Yeah, that's great.
太好了 不 这很好
Wonderful. No, lovely.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
我能拿一份吗
May I?
《追风筝的人》
《追风筝的人》 该死
Kite Runner, fuck.
书评
《坠落》 打着幌子的黄色小说
这是什么玩意
What the fuck?
书评
《坠落》 打着幌子的黄色小说
索洛维
Solloway.
我们要迟到了
We're late.
你看到这个了吗
You seen this?
厄尼斯·西弗伯恩
I mean, Ernest Schiffbaum?
厄尼斯·西弗伯恩他妈的是谁
Who the fuck is Ernest Schiffbaum?
他懂个什么
What does he know about anything?
典型的文学专业生写个书评想证明自己
Typical lit major reviewing like he's got something to prove.
老天 不过是篇学生论文罢了
Oh, Jesus, it's just a student paper.
跟上
Keep up.
"索洛维试图创造自己的独特风格
"Solloway's attempts at a stylized voice
却恰恰暴露了这本小说的弱点
only serve to illuminate the novel's shortcomings.
本该美好动人的销魂激♥情♥
What could have been literary eroticism
被变成了黑暗中的乱摸一气"
is instead reduced to clumsy groping in the dark."
这家伙他妈的是谁
Who the fuck is this guy?
你还想怎么样 百分百的崇拜吗
What do you want, 100% adulation?
就算普♥京♥拿到98%的投票也满足了
Even Vladimir Putin settles for 98% of the vote.
有消息了吗
Any word yet?
潘·福克纳那边
PEN/Faulkner?
有消息会第一个告诉你的
You'd be the first to know.
想好你今晚要读哪一段了吗
You know what you're reading tonight?
没有 你有喜欢的吗
No, you have a favorite?
我喜欢露天♥浴♥室那一段
I love the shower scene.
话不多说 下面让我们
So without further ado, it is our great pleasure
有请作家诺亚·索洛维
to introduce to you author Noah Solloway.
诺亚·索洛维
《坠落》
谢谢大家
Thank you.
"在房♥子的另一面 浪花敲击着海岸
"On the other side of the house, surf broke hard on the shore.
她解开内衣
She unclasped her top
向后退进了露天淋浴的雾气中
and stepped backwards into the steam from the outdoor shower.
他腹部燃起了一股欲望
A pit opened in his stomach.
迎着他的视线 她...
Without breaking his gaze, she re--
迎着他的视线
Without breaking his gaze,
她弯身脱下了自己的比基尼内♥裤♥
she reached down and stepped out of her bikini.
'你来吗' 她问
'Are you coming?' she asked,
仿佛他已经进入了她的体内"
as if he were somehow already inside her."
抱歉 我想...
I'm sorry, I'm gonna--I want to--
我想改读另一段
I'm gonna read something else, I think.
希望大家不介意 我想改读另一段
Hope that's okay. I'm gonna read a different passage.
十分抱歉 让我看看
Sorry about that. Let me see.
"再往前三英尺 他就将不再住在这里
"Three feet further, and he wouldn't live there anymore.
那个多年前她为之疯狂的女孩
The wild girl he'd fallen for all those years ago
正站在他身后的大宅门厅"
was standing behind him in the brownstone hallway."
谢谢大家 非常感谢
Thank you. Thank you very much.
好了 下面来提问吧
Okay, let's take some questions.
-你好 -你好
- Hi. - Hi.
我昨晚读完了你的书
I finished your book last night,
我只想说 谢谢
and I just wanted to say thank you.
也谢谢你
Thank you.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
还有两次机会
Two more, please.
好的 后面那位
Yes, in the back?
你好 索洛维先生
Hi, Mr. Solloway.
请叫我诺亚
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表