剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
那个洋基队标志谁画的
Hey, who drew that Yankees logo?
-是我 -什么
- I did. - What?
不是专业画家画的吗
It wasn't done by a professional?
能来个人帮帮我吗
Can someone help me with this?
来了
Coming.
我买♥♥到了一个无麸无糖的素食蛋糕
I found a gluten-free, sugar-free, vegan cake!
我宁愿吃自己的脚皮
I'd rather eat my own foot fungus.
还好不是给你吃的 傻蛋
Good thing it's not for you, stupid head.
是给马丁准备的 他的胃不能受一点刺♥激♥
It's for Martin, whose stomach is extra delicate.
他肯定不会喜欢
He's gonna hate it.
欢迎回家 马丁
-爸爸 -什么事 伙计
- Hey, Dad? - Yeah, buddy?
我们给马丁送条狗怎么样
How about we get Martin a dog?
我觉得他一定会喜欢
I really think he would like it.
你妈妈同意你养狗了吗
Did your mom say you could get a dog?
-她说她会考虑 -她说不行
- She said she'd think about it. - Oh, she said no.
不 她说她会考虑
No, she said she'd think about it.
我们可以去挑一只狗吗
Can we look for a dog?
对了 史黛丝也想养
Yeah, Stacey wants one too.
老天 他们回来了
Oh, my God, they're here.
怎么办 我们要躲起来吗
What should we do? Should we hide?
-好 咱们躲起来 -快点
- Yeah, come on. Hide. - Okay, go, go, go, go, go.
快点
Go.
我回来了 讨厌鬼们
I'm back, suckers!
-你好啊 老爸 -惊喜吧
- Hi, Dad. - Surprise!
-欢迎回家 -谢谢
- Welcome home. - Thanks.
-你怎么样 还好吗 -挺好的
- How are you? Okay? - I'm good.
哥们 给我看看你的疤
Dude, dude, show me your scar.
要我把这个揭掉吗
You want me to take this off?
-当然 -吃完再看
- Yeah! - Okay, after we eat.
来看看我们给你做了什么
Come see what we made!
出院顺利吗
How was the release?
挺好的 除了有几千块钱的帐
Good, except for the thousands of dollars
要去跟保险公♥司♥扯皮
we have to dispute with the insurance company.
你看见我的肉了吗
Have you seen my meat?
龙说 "我没看到什么肉"
And the dragon says, "Oh, I don't see any meat."
那人说 "那是因为已经到你的肚子里去了"
And the man goes, "That's 'cause it's in your belly!"
-讲完了 -真棒
- The end. - Brilliant!
谢谢
Thank you.
你在医院交了什么朋友吗
Did you make any friends at the hospital?
是啊 有几个人挺不错的
Yeah, I met some nice people.
-有女孩子吗 -可能吧
- Any girls? - Maybe.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
-真的吗 -你认识了女孩子
- You did? - You met a girl?
她死了吗
Did she die?
当然没有
No.
如果她死了 就是个精彩的故事
If she died, it would've been a good story.
就像很多年以后
You know, like, years later,
你可以告诉你的孙辈
you could tell your grandchildren,
"我曾经认识一个女孩 但她死了"
"I knew a girl once, but she died."
不是吗 怎么了
You know? What?
来 还有谁要蛋糕吗
Come on, who wants more cake? Anybody?
我想我们也差不多了
I think we should start winding things down, maybe,
今天是周日
'cause it's Sunday.
他们还得做作业
They have to do their homework.
也是
Right.
能给我看看吗 求你了
Yeah, so can you show me, please?
-你答应过我的 -现在不行
- You said you would. - Not right now.
好了
Okay.
这是我人生中最棒的十天
This has been the best ten days ever.
对啊 因为马丁不在
Yeah, 'cause Martin hasn't been here.
你这个小贱♥人♥ 明明那么想我
You little bitch, you missed me so much.
就算你差点死掉 也不代表
Hey, just 'cause you almost died doesn't mean
你可以叫你弟弟贱♥人♥
you get to call your little brother a bitch.
我觉得可以
I think it does.
你们很快就能再见到爸爸的
You guys are gonna see your dad again soon.
-周五 对吗 -没错
- Friday, right? - Yeah, that's right.
你们终于能看看我在皇冠高地的新住处了
You finally get to see my new place in Crown Heights.
-不远 对吧 -大吗
- Not far, is it? - Is it big?
不是很大 但房♥子很不错
No, it's not big, but it's nice.
-有几间卧室 -两间
- How many bedrooms? - Two.
你跟史黛丝一间 我跟小子们住另一间
You and Stacey in one, me and the boys in the other.
不要 我不去
Nope, pass.
惠特尼 只是过个周末
Whitney, it's just for the weekend.
不要 我拒绝 多谢了
Nope, opt out, veto. Thank you for playing.
这样吧
You know what?
你们待在这儿 我离开
Stay here. I'll leave.
海伦 没事的
Helen, it'll be fine.
我知道 但玛丽安邀请我
I know, but Marian's invited me
这周末去她家在谢尔特岛的房♥子作客
to her house on Shelter Island this weekend,
我很多年都没跟她好好聚聚了
and I haven't spent any real time with her in years,
这机会正好
so it's a perfect opportunity.
我去 你们留下吧
I'm going, so stay.
谢谢
Thanks.
好了 再见
Okay, bye.
哈里来电
艾莉森
Alison?
诺亚
Noah.
诺亚
Noah!
你怎么... 你怎么在这
Hey, what are-- what are you doing here?
我住在这里
I'm--I'm staying here.
-跟艾莉森一起 -是啊
- With Alison? - Yeah.
这是个绝佳的机会让我们分享能量
It's a wonderful opportunity for us to share energy.
我们许多年都没这么和谐了
We haven't been this attuned in years.
或许从来没有过
Maybe ever.
这太好了
That's great.
是啊
Yeah.
你儿子怎么样
How's your son?
他的幽默感还在吗
How are his humors?
他的幽默感 他...
His humors? He's--
他很好 雅典娜 谢谢你
Uh, he's--he's fine, Athena. Thank you.
她在哪
Where--where is she?
你好啊 陌生人
Hey, stranger.
天哪 你真美
Wow, you look great.
这太贴心了 谢谢你
Oh, that's so sweet. Thank you.
等等 我去拿毛巾
Wait, I have to get my towel.
对了 诺亚 这些是我朋友
Oh, Noah, these are my friends,
布兰登和乔治
Brendan and George.
医生说只要他坚持吃药
Doc said as long as he takes his medicine,
他就再也不用去医院了
he should never have to go to the hospital again.
-那太好了 -是啊 真的
- That's great. - It is. It really is.
有一瞬间他真的命悬一线
It was--it was touch and go for a second, you know?
我突然发现...
And I realized that, uh...
我要向你道歉
I want to apologize for something.
他几乎死了 我是说差点就死了
He-he-he nearly died. I mean, he almost died. And, um...
在医院的时候
the whole time I was at the hospital,
我一直想着你和你经历的一切
I was thinking about you and what you went through.
我觉得自己以前没有给你足够的理解
And I don't think I ever quite appreciated that before.
我真的很抱歉
I'm sorry about that.
诺亚 不用道歉
Noah, don't apologize.
你一直都很棒
You've been wonderful.
-真的吗 -是的
- Have I? - Yes.
不管怎么样 我有些好消息告诉你
So, anyway, I got some good news.
-什么 -我的离婚 搞定了
- Hmm? - My divorce, it's done.
都结束了
It's over.
你的意思是 你跟我...
And that means, uh, you and I--
可以在一起了 再没有任何阻碍了
Can be together. It's not an issue anymore.
海伦同意中止诉讼
Helen's agreed to stop litigating
给我共同监护权 所以...
and give me co-custody, so...
你一定松了一口气吧
Hmm. What a relief.
这么说我们还是情侣了
So we're still a couple then?
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表