剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表
Rocket ship. I love it.
-虽然有点大 但... -你头发怎么了
- It's kind of large, but-- - What's up with your hair?
我们午饭的时候想发射的
We tried to launch them at lunchtime,
-但我的太大了 -是吗
- but mine was too big. - Oh, yeah?
只飞起来了大概5厘米 但...
It only went, like, two inches, but, um--
维奥莱特的飞了差不多有3米
I think Violet's went, like, ten feet, though.
-史黛丝 能帮妈妈♥个♥忙吗 -埃泽拉的...
- Stace, can you do me a favor? - And Ezra's--
什么
What?
能把火箭放低一点吗
Can you move the rocket down a little bit?
挡着后面窗户了
'Cause it's blocking the window.
-我够不到 -你可以的 亲爱的
- I-I can't reach. - No, I think you can, honey.
把安全带先解开...
Just unbuckle really quick...
然后... 怎么了
...and then-- What? What?
真♥他♥妈♥该死
Jesus fucking Christ.
什么事
Yeah?
你行动不便吗 女士
Are you handicapped, ma'am?
我行动不便
Am I handicapped?
就是残疾
Disabled.
是这样的 我妻子走路需要用助行架
Yeah, well, my wife uses a walker,
如果可以的话 我们想停在这里
and, uh, we'd like to park here if we can.
残障人士停车位 违者罚款250美元
该死 真抱歉 我马上就走
Oh, shit. I'm sorry. Okay, I'm leaving.
-是这样的 她... -我马上就走
- Yeah, well, she just-- - I'm leaving.
-老妈 快开 -她五月才做了手术
- Mom, go! - She just had surgery in May.
我们马上就走 好了 我马上就走
We're going. We are going! Right, I'm leaving!
你们尽管停 好吗
It's all yours. All right? You got it. No problem.
史黛丝 让我看看
Stacey? Okay, let me see.
让我看看 亲爱的 我看一下
Let me--let me see, honey. I want to take a look.
你为什么不看看后面
Why didn't you look behind you?
-来 让妈妈看看 -怎么搞的
- Come on, let Mommy see. - What the hell?
-你没看见我吗 -还好
- Did you not see me? - Okay.
只是点小擦伤 起了个小包
It's a scratch. It's a little bump.
不是很严重 没事的
It's not too bad. That's not too bad.
你为什么要她解开安全带
Why'd you tell her to unbuckle?
-她没系安全带吗 -听着...
- She wasn't buckled? - Look--
-女士 孩子们没事吧 -他们没事
- Ma'am, the children all right? - Yes, they're fine.
没事的 就是一点小...
They're fine. It's just a little--
就一个小包 对不对
It's a bump. A little bump. All right?
回车上去
Get back in the car.
我能看看你的驾照吗
Can I see your license please?
当然 没问题
Yeah, sure. You got it.
老天
God.
包里面... 有点乱
Teensy bit messy... in here.
瞧 我找到了你的粉红色头带
Oh, look! Look, I found your missing pink headband.
刚好可以拿来遮你头上的包
That's perfect for covering bumps.
然后这里...
And then here...
给你 我的钱包
for you is my wallet.
驾照
License.
你包里是什么 女士
What was that in your bag, ma'am?
燕麦棒
Granola bar.
能让我看看吗
Can I please take a look?
现在吗 里面什么都没有
Now? I mean, there's nothing in there.
-只是... -那就给他看啊
- It's just--just-- - So then show him.
求求你 别逼我这么做
Look, please don't make me do this.
行吗 我孩子都在这儿
Okay? My kids are here.
他们就在这里
They're, like, right here,
已经为了之前的事气得不行...
and they're already really mad at--
请把手袋给我
Hand me the purse please.
你就给他啊 妈妈
Just-- - Give it to him, Mom.
妈妈
Mom!
特雷弗 你干什么
Trevor! What are you doing?
-特雷弗 这是我的东西 -女士 请你...
- Trevor, that is mine! - Ma'am, could you--
够了 这是袭♥警♥
Oh, oh, okay. That's assaulting an officer.
-我没有袭击他 -过来
- I did not assault him. - Come on.
我没有袭击他 等等
I didn't assault him. Wait a minute. Wait.
你干什么 我要给我丈夫打电♥话♥
What are you doing? I need to call my husband.
-妈妈 -请把双手放在身后
- Mom! Mom! - Hands behind your back please.
等等 我要给我丈夫打电♥话♥
Wait, I have to call my husband.
-给我把双手放在身后 -好好好
- I want both hands behind you. - All right!
我马上给爸爸打电♥话♥ 好好好 我知道了
I'm gonna call Da-- All right! Okay! All right!
双手放在身后
Both of my hands behind me.
但我得给我丈夫打电♥话♥
But I need to call my husband.
我得打给我该死的丈夫
I need to call my fucking husband!
-爸爸 -爸爸
- Daddy! - Dad!
发生什么了
What's going on?
你们妈妈...
Where is your--
到底怎么回事
What's going on here? What happened?
她居然没系安全带
She wasn't wearing a seat belt?
你搞什么
What is that?
你到底怎么回事 海伦
What the fuck is going on, Helen?
你该死的脑子短路了吗
Have you lost your fucking mind?
海伦
Helen!
你为什么要这样对我们
Why are you doing this to us?
所以我跟他说没门 混♥蛋♥
So I told him no chance, dickass.
你以为跟那贱♥人♥上♥床♥
You think you can fuck that little twit
还能见你的孩子
and expect to see your baby?
你最好他妈的给我想清楚
You better fucking think again.
-太对了 -去他妈的
- Damn straight. - Shit.
接着 两周后他打电♥话♥给我
So, all right, so he called me two weeks later,
态度特好 特温柔
being all nice and shit, being super sweet.
原来那贱♥人♥被拘留了
Bitch was in a holding cell
来找我要他妈的保释金
and asked me for motherfucking bail money.
我就想 你开玩笑吗
I'm like, what the fuck, man?
我银行里他妈的一分钱没有
I don't even have a fucking penny in my goddamn bank.
我说 贱♥人♥ 想都别想
And I'm like, bitch-- bitch, uh-uh, no.
这当然不是种族歧视 我他妈自己的雅阁车
It's not fucking racist when your fucking Honda
两个头灯都坏了而且还...
has two taillights out and it fucking...
第二话
诺亚
我的当事人一直是个称职的父亲
My client has always been an exemplary father,
与他的孩子们异常亲近
unusually close to his children.
他明白过去两个月来
He understands that his living situation
自己的居住环境确实给家庭造成了不便
over the past two months has been difficult on the family.
对他自己也是
It's been difficult for him too.
他正在努力改善
He's taking steps to correct it.
事实上 他已经借了一笔贷款
In fact, he's taken a loan
并且准备今天晚些时候就去找公♥寓♥
and is going to look at apartments later today.
位于布鲁克林的两卧或三卧公♥寓♥
Two or three bedrooms in Brooklyn
应该最迟在八月一号♥之前就能签下租约
and should have a signed lease by August 1st at the latest.
-一个问题 -请说 大人
- A question. - Yes, Your Honor?
索洛维先生准备独自
Does Mr. Solloway plan to live alone
住在这间两卧或三卧的公♥寓♥吗
in this two- or three-bedroom?
-是的 -这不是我们...
- Yes, he does. - That's not what we--
-因为根据... -别闹 诺亚
- Because according to... - Not now, Noah.
我把计划都告诉你了 为什么不照着...
I told you what the plan is. Why shouldn't we just follow--
如果索洛维先生有话说
If Mr. Solloway has a comment,
或许他可以跟大家分享一下
perhaps he'd like to share it with the court?
他没什么要说的 大人
There is no comment, Your Honor.
就告诉他我想... 我要跟她住
Just tell him I want-- I'll be living with her
至少一部分时间是的
at least part of the time.
抱歉 我刚才听到的是真的吗
I'm sorry, did I just hear what I just heard?
-干脆说实话好了 -索洛维先生
- Might as well just be honest. - Mr. Solloway...
我不想被法律束缚
I don't want to be legally bound.
我再直接地问你一次
I'm going to ask you one more time, directly.
你准备独自一人
Will you be living by yourself
住这间两卧或三卧公♥寓♥吗
in this new two- or three-bedroom?
我会... 我希望至少有一半的时间
Uh, well, I'll be-- I'm hoping to be sharing it
能跟我的孩子们一起住
with my kids at least half of the time.
我的计划是他们不在时 贝利女士
The plan was for Ms. Bailey to be there with me
会在那里陪我 孩子们来时她就离开
whenever they're not and for her to leave when they come.
至少一开始是这样 我不会强求她跟我的孩子们相处
At least at first. I'd never force her on my kids.
我们准备一切慢慢来
We'd take everything slowly,
剧集 | 婚外情事 | 导航列表