剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
I was kinda hoping he'd, you know, warm up
热情一些 仅此而已
to the team building I'm trying to do here. That's all.
其实 他这人吃软不吃硬
Actually, he responds well to positive reinforcement.
-这个我擅长啊 -那你稳了
-That's my wheelhouse. -There you go, then.
好的 咬一口
Okay. Bite.
-再让我咬一口 -好的
-Go on, give us one more bite. -Here you go.
嗯
Yeah.
-超大一口 -是啊
-That was a big one. -Well, yep.
你嘴角沾了番茄酱
You got some ketchup there.
看上去就像刚吃了一只羚羊
Looks like you devoured an antelope.
-帮我弄一下 -小心 别动
-Help me. -Just be careful. Hold on.
我看见了 好多啊
Yeah, I feel that. There's a lot of it.
是啊 确实很多 我正在…
Yeah, it's a lot and I'm just--
里士满
Richmond! Richmond!
再过一会 水晶宫队就要面对AFC里士满
We are moments away from Crystal Palace facing AFC Richmond
和他们新的球队经理 泰德拉索
and their new manager, Ted Lasso.
在球场上 所有的眼睛都会盯着 足球新秀杰米塔特
While on the pitch, all eyes will surely be on young phenom, Jamie Tartt.
好了 伙计们 该上场了
All right, fellas, here we go. Here we go.
教练 有什么最后忠告吗
Coach, you got any last words?
-外侧球员速度要快 -外侧球员速度要快 你们听到了
-Speed on the outside. -Speed on the outside. You heard the man.
要说的就这么多 还有最后一句
That's all we got for you, except for one thing.
生日快乐 山姆
And that's Happy Birthday, Sam!
巴巴通德永远是最棒的
Babatunde's the best.
-嘿 -嘿 请享用
-Hey. -Hey, enjoy.
嘿 你们给我买♥♥了亲亲
Hey, man, you guys got me Chin Chin.
哇 这是陪伴我长大的牌子
Wow, this is all I used to eat growing up.
我们知道你很久没回家了 所以我们想把家带到你面前
We know you haven't been home in a while, so we thought we'd bring some home to you.
你们太好了
You guys, man.
-嘿 生日快乐 山姆 -谢谢你 教练
-Hey. Happy Birthday, Sam. -Thank you, Coach.
我们给你准备了一些礼物
We got a few things in there for you.
教练 这是什么
Coach, what's this?
我儿子给了我很多士兵小人
Well, my little boy gave me a whole bunch of these.
在我出门在外的时候保护我的安全
You know, help keep me safe while I'm away.
我很想念他
I miss him, you know.
我爸爸总是捏我的耳垂 他认为这样会给我好运
My dad used to-- always used to pinch my earlobes for good luck.
真是受不了了
Give me a fucking break.
抱歉 教练
Sorry, Coach.
教练 我不收下可以吗
Coach, is it okay if I don't keep this?
我没有你对美国♥军♥队的那种热爱
I don't really have the same fondness for the American military that you do.
当然 好的
Sure. Right.
-帝♥国♥主♥义♥ 是的 -帝♥国♥主♥义♥
-Imperialism. Right. Yeah. -Imperialism.
谢谢你 教练 谢谢
Thank you, Coach. Thank you.
好了 伙计们
All right, fellas.
我们出去让水晶宫队看看 这到底是谁的地盘 好吗
Let's get out there and show Crystal Palace whose house this is, right?
西部和南部再次相遇了
West meets South again.
这是伦敦的德比赛现场 气氛极其紧张
It's Derby Day in London, and the atmosphere is electric.
董事会换了新主人 球员席换了新经理
With a new owner in the boardroom and a new manager in the dugout,
常年的弱队AFC里士满是否会赢来曙光
will it be a new dawn for the perennial underdog, AFC Richmond?
欢迎来到本地人所说的“赛狗场”
Welcome to what the home fans call the "Dogtrack."
这里是尼尔森路体育馆 本场比赛是AFC里士满队对阵水晶宫队
It's Nelson Road Stadium, for AFC Richmond against Crystal Palace.
我是阿尔洛怀特 这位是克里斯鲍威尔
I'm Arlo White and this is Chris Powell.
很高兴来到这里 阿尔洛
And it's great to be here, Arlo.
-你准备好了吗 -你前门开了
-You ready? -Your fly is down.
噢 谢谢
Thank you.
好了 我们走吧
All right, shall we?
克里斯 你有在美国球队经理 手下踢过球吗
Chris, did you ever play under an American manager?
从来没有 阿尔洛 我不介意 我会说他们的语言
Never did, Arlo. Wouldn't have minded it. I do speak the language.
傻屌♥
Wanker! Wanker! Wanker!
对于电视机前的球迷朋友们 我们为这粗俗的语言向大家道歉
To the fans at home, we do apologize for the fruity language.
傻屌♥
Wanker! Wanker!
新老板瑞贝卡韦尔顿 这一聘请决定风险很高
It was a risky hire by new owner, Rebecca Welton.
她是不是知道什么我们不知道的事
Does she know something we don't?
傻屌♥
Wanker! Wanker!
喂给他一个机会
Oi! Give him a chance.
傻屌♥
Wanker!
我们有90分钟证明他们错了 对吗
We got 90 minutes to prove 'em wrong, yeah?
来试试吧
Let's give it a shot.
开始了
Here we go.
(全场比赛 AFC里士满 1-水晶宫FC 4)
果然不出所料
And there you go.
对泰德拉索时代而言 这是一个不详的开端
It's an inauspicious start to the Ted Lasso era.
里士满队看上去一盘散沙 毫无斗志 而且一点不开心
Richmond looked disjointed, uninspired, and, you have to say, joyless.
水晶宫4比1打败了里士满
Palace win and Richmond lose 4-1.
唯一的亮点是山姆奥比桑亚精彩的防守
The only bright spot being the defensive play of Sam Obisanya.
唯一的亮点
Only bright spot?
没有我 就是4比0了 你们这些老混♥蛋♥
Without me, it would've been 4-0, you miserable old pricks.
以及杰米塔特在伤停补时的 一个于事无补的进球
And a meaningless consolation goal for Jamie Tartt in injury time.
谢谢
Thank you!
杰米 过来一下
Jamie. Real quick.
关于杰米塔特
Regarding Jamie Tartt,
这位从曼城借来的球员 踢进了毫无意义的一球
it was an insignificant goal by the Manchester City loanee,
但他却高兴地仿佛赢了世界杯一般
but he celebrated like he'd just won the World Cup.
我认识你不久 但是…
I haven't known you that long, but...
说实话 你是我训练过的最好的运动员
I can honestly say you are the best athlete I have ever coached.
哇
Wow.
是的 我很努力
Yeah. I mean, I work hard, yeah.
我看到了
I see it.
你在球场上的表现非常好
You are truly great at everything you do out there.
除了一件事
Except for one thing.
我用左脚传球
My left foot cross?
不是 杰米 我想你也许过于确信 你是百里挑一的球员
No. Jamie, I think that you might be so sure that you're one in a million,
有时你忘记了在球场上 你只是11个人当中的一员
that sometimes you forget that out there, you're just one of eleven.
如果你能想办法摒弃个人主义…
And if you just figure out some way to turn that "me" into "us"...
你会前途无限
the sky's the limit for you.
顺便说一句 那个进球很精彩
Was a heck of a goal out there, by the way.
谢谢
Thanks.
里士满滑落到第13名的位置
Richmond fall to 13th place.
我相信他们不会在这个名次上停留太久
I'm sure they won't be there very long.
你看好吗 克里斯
Is that optimism, Chris?
不 我今天喷了CK的激♥情♥香水
No. Actually, I'm wearing Obsession by Calvin Klein.
真♥他♥妈♥丢人
That was fucking embarrassing!
我也同样气愤
I am equally livid.
-天啊 兄弟 -老天
-Blimey, mate. -Jesus Christ.
完了
Oh, my God.
-没想到他还有这两下子 -干得好
-Didn't know he had it in him. -Good lad.
天啊
Oh, my God.
嘿 各位
Hey, come on now.
别再纠结于这次失败了 好吗
Hey, let's shake this one off, all right?
明天开始变得更好 在那之前…
Start getting better on Monday. Until then--
嘿 DJ彼尔德 帮忙调解下气氛好吗
Hey, DJ Beard-o, why don't you help pick up the mood in here, all right?
五尺矮个和Q-Tip来了
Little Phife Dawg and Q-Tip comin' at you.
来吧 大家都来吃蛋糕
Come on now. Everybody get some cake.
今天是山姆的生日 来吧 给身体注入点糖分
You know, it's Sam's birthday. Go ahead, get some sugar in your system.
快点
Go on now.
(当你第一次看见球)
(傻吊)
(#开除拉索)
嘿 你们好
Hey, y'all.
我给你们带了点甜食来缓解失败的痛苦
I come bearing sweet treats to numb the sting of defeat.
-拿着 -谢谢
-Yeah. -Thank you.
我想让你们知道 我们可以比今天打得更好
And hey, just so you know, we can play a lot better than we showed today.
如果你们下楼来加入大家 这对球队而言一定意义重大
I know it would mean a lot to the guys if y'all just came down, joined in.
让他们知道你们还在背后支持着他们
Let 'em know you're still in their corner.
我不会强求的 好吗
That's all the arm twisting I'm gonna do though, okay?
泰德 你知道怎样能说服我吗
Ted, you know what might convince me?
如果你告诉我这么美味的饼干是在哪买♥♥的
If you told me where you got these delicious biscuits.
如果我说了 周一我就没机会给你带饼干了 对吗
Well, if I did that, I wouldn't be able to bring you more on Monday, would I?
好吧 我在楼下等着你们
All right. Hope to see y'all downstairs.
这蛋糕真好吃
It's good cake.
杰米我是《独♥立♥报》的特伦特克里姆
Jamie! Trent Crimm, The Independent.
今天你们输得正常啊 你现在感受如何
That was quite a beating today. How you taking the loss?
听着 不是我一个人的事 我们是一个团队 我只是11个人当中的一员
Look, it's not just me though, is it? We're a team. I'm just one of eleven.
-就像从小孩手里夺糖一样简单 -好的
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表