剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
Sammy Hagar, greatest lead singer in Van Halen history.
-在大卫李罗斯之后 -谢谢
-In the post-David Lee Roth era. -Thank you.
-教练 你住几号♥房♥ -5148
-Coach, what room you got? -5148.
-嘿 -你好啊 邻居
-Hey. -Howdy, neighbor.
你好 我们叫的香槟还没送来 谢谢
Yes, hello. We still haven't received the champagne I ordered. Thank you.
问得好 稍等一下
Ah. Good question. One second.
我应该让礼宾部 给我们定一个晚餐的位子吗
Should I get the concierge to make us a reservation somewhere tonight?
就食物和氛围而言 希普里牛排屋最赞了
Shipley's steak house is unmatched in its cuisine and ambience.
是吗好的 牛排我爱吃
Mm. Is it now? Cool, I can do steak.
是的 牛排店两位 谢谢
Uh, yes. The steak house for two, please.
晚上8点你可以吗
Does 8:00 p.m. work for you?
商业中心24小时营业
The business center is open 24 hours a day.
好吧
Okay.
你刚才说商业中心是什么意思
What was that about the business center?
客人还可以享受我们最高端的健身房♥
Guests also have access to our state-of-the-art gym,
其中应用了最新的健身科技
filled with the latest in workout technology.
比如说壶铃!
Like kettlebells!
我的天
Oh, my God.
夜晚的利物浦比白天更热闹非凡
Liverpool has much to offer when it comes to nightlife.
从酒吧到俱乐部 到亚洲人打发闲暇时光的利器卡拉OK!
From pubs and clubs, to the great Asian pastime of karaoke!
我都不记得拍过这个了
I don't even remember doing this.
-如果你追求艺术... -好吧 够了
-And if you're the artsy type-- -Right, enough.
这个周末我们要向前看
This weekend is moving forward.
等香槟到了 我们大醉一场 好好吃一顿
When that champagne arrives, we are going to get drunk, have a nice meal,
然后把过去抛在脑后
and leave the past in the past.
-听上去不错吧 -听上去好极了
-Sound good? -Sounds fucking great.
说曹操曹操到
Oh. Speak of the devil.
你好 讨厌鬼
Hello, Stinky.
没有鲁伯特那个老家伙买♥♥单 他们还是给了你一个大房♥间
Still giving you the big room even without old gray walnuts footing the bill.
很好 去他的鲁伯特!
Good. Fuck Rupert!
这是谁是你的情妇吗俄♥罗♥斯♥人
Oh. Who's this then? Is this your concubine? Is she Russian?
-你是俄♥罗♥斯♥人吗 -首先 我喜欢你 其次 你是谁
-Are you Russian? -A, I love you. B, who are you?
我给你介绍一下 这是弗洛柯林斯 我们从小就是闺蜜
Let me introduce Flo Collins, my best mate since we were little.
杰出的儿童心理学家 一个骄傲的新晋单身母亲
Brilliant child psychologist and proud, newly single...
她12岁的女儿诺拉 是我见过的最棒的小女孩 也是我的教女
...mother to the most amazing 12-year-old little girl called Nora, my goddaughter.
哇
Wow.
过去的六年里 我完全忽视了她们俩 一次都没有联♥系♥过
Both of whom I've completely neglected to speak to in the last six years.
老天 讨厌鬼
Oh, Jesus, Stinky.
记得提醒我把你放进我葬礼的发言名单里
Remind me to bury you in the set list for speeches at my funeral.
嗨 我叫弗洛 你可以叫我"靓女” 你叫哪个都行
Hi, I'm Flo. Or you can call me "Sassy." I don't care which.
所以 你听说了离婚的事
So, you heard about the divorce?
是啊 我那天在派对上遇见了达伦 他跟我搭讪后告诉我的
Yeah. I bumped into Derren at a party. He told me right after he hit on me.
嘿 这一点不新鲜 不过 他告诉你这件事 还是很奇怪
Hey, what's new? Still, weird order for him to roll out that information.
好吧 今晚有什么计划
Right, what's in the plan for tonight, then?
我应该打个电♥话♥让他们送件浴袍过来
Shall I call down? Get myself a robe?
看看我带了什么
Look what I've got.
从外面一个房♥间服务推车里顺走的
Stole it off a room service trolley outside.
你真棒!
You're amazing!
对了 我叫基莉 嗨!
-I'm Keeley, by the way. Hi! -Oh!
是的 我知道你是谁 亲爱的
Yeah, I know who you are, honey.
我前夫经常像个疯子一样 对着你的照片打飞机 所以...
My ex used to masturbate to you like a maniac, so...
我要是认为我们明天能打败他们 是不是疯了
Am I cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs thinking we can beat these guys tomorrow?
-不 我们势均力敌 -就是说啊
-No, we match up perfectly. -Exactly.
你呢 内特你相信我们能赢吗
What about you, Nate? You believe these guys can win?
我认为这支队伍能做到任何事
I believe this team can do anything.
瞧这就对了 要的就是这个精神
See? There you go. That's what I'm talking about.
好的 内特 如果你是我 你会怎么跟球员说
Okay, Nate. So if you were me, what would you tell these guys?
不 我不能...不行 我...
Oh, no. I wouldn't-- No, I don't--
嘿 我只是问你意见 你明白的吧
Hey. I'm just asking for your opinion. You understand that, yeah?
-嗯 -你想到了什么 对吗
-Yeah. -And you got one, yes?
-对 -子弹上膛 就等一鸣惊人了
-Yeah. -Locked, loaded, ready to rip?
-说来听听 -不
-Let me hear it. -No.
为什么不行 你害怕告诉我之后会发生什么
Why not? What are you afraid's gonna happen if you tell me?
害怕你不会喜欢我的想法 害怕你会讨厌我
That you won't like my idea and it makes you hate me.
然后开除我
Then you fire me.
然后我只能搬回父母家 被他们看不起
Then I have to move back in with my parents and they'll be ashamed of me.
然后所有人都会知道我回了老家 并嘲笑我 直到我没脸见人
Then everyone finds out back home and laughs at me until my face melts off.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
至少他这次没结巴
Well, at least he didn't stammer.
(米歇尔拉索)
(抱歉打搅你 能抽空看下那个文件吗亲亲)
我有些事要处理 明早见 好吗
I gotta go take care of a couple things. I'll see you in the morning, all right?
嘿 帮我个忙 照看一下这些家伙
Hey, do me a favor. Keep an eye on these guys,
因为电影演到74分钟的时候 会有一屋子的大男人泣不成声的
'cause around the 74 minute mark, there's gonna be a room full of grown men crying.
我会是其中之一
I'll be one of 'em.
好吧 所以我什么都没准备
Right, so I hadn't prepared anything.
对于一个伴娘来说不是什么好主意 尤其是酒水免费
Not the brightest idea for a maid of honor, especially with an open bar.
是的 她是周末之星
Yeah, she was the star of the weekend.
-是的 我让埃尔顿约翰勃起了 -你做了什么
-Yeah, I gave Elton John a boner. -You did what?
-不 你没有 -我有!
-No, you didn't. -Yes, I did!
他总是否认
He has repeatedly denied that.
经典的“自相矛盾” 不是吗
Ah. Classic "she said, she said," innit?
女士们 还要开一瓶吗 来点甜品怎么样
Would you ladies like another bottle? A little dessert perhaps?
我这位性感的、单身单到发霉的朋友
My sexy and extremely single friend here
事实上想要的是另一种甜品
actually prefers her desserts on the larger side.
如果你能安排一下最好了
If that's something you could possibly accommodate.
我给你们几分钟时间
I'll give you a few minutes.
谢谢 抱歉
Thank you. Sorry.
真不敢相信你居然那么说了
I can't believe you just did that.
闭嘴啦 我知道你喜欢
Oh, shut up. You love it.
好了 我要去抽支烟 讨厌鬼
Right. I'm going for a smoke. Stinky?
不了 我已经戒了
No. Don't smoke anymore.
但是你这把火还是烧得很旺啊
And yet, you're still on fire.
嗯 我不知道 只是...
Yeah, I don't know. Just--
我建议您再冲一次 再用力一些 好 再见
May I suggest flushing it again but harder? Okay, bye.
嗨 有什么需要帮忙的
Hi, how can I help you?
嘿 你好吗我想问一下 你们有没有传真机
Hey, how you doing? I was wondering if y'all had a fax machine.
传真机
Fax machine?
好的 这是个好问题 请给我一点时间
Oh, okay. Um, that's a good question. If you bear with me a second,
我问下我的同事看看能找到什么
I'll just check with a colleague and see what I can find out.
传真机 嘿你是要发什么到1997年吗
A fax machine, hey? Are you sending something to the year 1997?
是啊 就是给自己的一点提示 提醒那时的我买♥♥苹果的股票
Yeah, just a little note to myself telling me to buy Apple stock.
好主意
Oh. Good idea.
你能顺便告诉那时的我杀掉JK洛琳 然后自己写第一本《哈利波特》吗
Can you tell me to murder J.K. Rowling and write the first Harry Potter book as well?
没问题 我可能会写“除掉”而不是“杀掉”
Can do. Yeah. I'll probably write "handle" instead of "murder,"
这样不会留下证据
so there's no paper trail.
-对了 我叫泰德 -靓女
-Yeah, I'm Ted, by the way. -Oh. Sassy.
靓女就像蓝精灵 是吗
Sassy, huh? Like the Smurf, right?
我不觉得有靓女蓝精灵这个角色 对吗
Don't think there was a Sassy Smurf, was there?
太可惜了
That's too bad.
如果蓝精灵有个性的话 一定很有趣
Seems like a Smurf with an attitude would've been a lot of fun to watch.
好的 我会跟他说的 你试过之后告诉我结果 好的 再见
All right, yeah, I'll tell him. Let me know how the trial goes. Okay, bye.
好的 我们这里没有传真机
Right, we no longer have a fax machine on the premises.
但是礼宾部在13公里外的克蒂斯
But the concierge was able to locate one
的一家美黑沙龙里找到了一台
at a tanning salon eight miles away in Croxteth.
没关系
You know what, that's okay.
我去问问附近那个养信鸽的美甲师好了
I'm just gonna hit this manicurist nearby that has carrier pigeons.
-不过谢谢你 -好的
-Thank you though. All right. -Okay.
很高兴认识你
Nice meeting you.
好的 有什么需要帮忙的
Right, how can I help you?
我是打算出去抽支烟
Well, I was gonna go out for a smoke
希望我朋友趁我不在的时候能把账结了
and hope my friend picks up the check while I was gone.
结果发现了这位马格南侦探 我心想跟他调个情也无妨
Then I saw Magnum, P.I. in line, figured I'd flirt with him as well.
-看看会发生什么 你知道吗 -祝你好运
-See what happens, you know? -Oh, well, good luck.
是啊 我好像搞砸了
Yeah, I think I fucked it.
事实上 我再过半个小时就换班了 如果你想...
I-- I actually get off in about 30 minutes if you'd like to, uh--
当然不会 你怎么会看上我
Of course not, why would you?
你可以选择成为什么样的人
You are who you choose to be.
超人
Superman.
我刚刚竟然遇见了 万宝路香烟盒上的男人...
Okay, so I just met the fucking Marlboro Man in the--
-讨厌鬼去哪了她抛弃你了 -没有 她去尿尿了
-Where's Stinky gone? She abandoned you? -No, she just went to pee.
你为什么叫她“讨厌鬼”
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表