剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
All right, here's the deal.
最后一个完成往返跑的人是烂番茄 开始
Last one to start, stop, then start again is a rotten egg. Let's do it.
教练 我今早洗澡的时候想到了一个笑话
Hey, Coach, I thought of a joke this morning in the shower.
英国猫头鹰会说什么?
What does a British owl say?
教练 英国猫头鹰会...
Coach, what does a British owl--
我刚才说...
I was saying earlier that--
你这样子好像我拿着鼻屎 在追你一样
You're acting like I'm chasing you with a booger or something.
好吧 我知道怎么回事了
Okay. All right. I see what's going on here.
是因为罗伊吧?
This is about Roy, ain't it?
所以你打算不理我 对我冷处理 这是一个套餐啊
So you gonna give me the cold shoulder and the silent treatment. That's a combo.
送不送中杯饮料?
Does it come with a medium drink?
好吧
Fine.
嘿 内特 英国猫头鹰说什么?
Hey, Nate, what does a British owl say?
你要假装你没听见我说话
You gonna do that move where you act like you don't hear me
然后走开 是吗?
and then you just walk away, huh?
好吧
Yeah.
你至于跑那么远吗?
It's like that now, huh?
我可去你们的吧 我要专注于训练
Heck with both of you guys. I'm just gonna focus up here on practice.
很好 丹尼 坚持住 加油
There you go, Dani. Dig in, baby. Come on.
-该死 -没关系 罗伊
-Fuck. -It's all right, Roy.
-该死! -跟上 罗伊!
-Fuck! -Keep up, Roy!
-你可以的 罗伊 -该死!
-You got this, Roy. -Fuck!
就是这样 都发泄出来 罗伊 发泄出来
That's it. Swear it out, Roy. Swear it out.
该死
Shoot.
好吧
Okay.
耶
Yeah.
你在这儿啊
There you are.
(里士满)
嘿
Hey.
这里有这么多椅子呢
There's a lot of other seats.
是啊 但我买♥♥的是这个座位的票
Well, yeah, this is what my ticket says.
你还好吗 罗伊?
How you doing, Roy?
还好 你呢?
Fine. You?
挺好的
Good, good, yeah.
我在网上看了一个视频
I saw this video online
一只小猫和一只小鸡成了朋友
of a kitten and a little baby chicken becoming friends
一起玩的视频
and just hanging out together.
挺逗的...我给你看 我存在手♥机♥里了
It was-- Well, here, let me show it to you. I got it right here.
你到底想说什么?
What's this about?
挺好笑的 因为我妈每次有什么 难以启齿的话要对我说
It's funny, 'cause whenever my mom has something tough to talk about with me,
她都会...先说些其他的
she'll... you know, she'll start it off saying something
一些奇怪的 平常不会说的好话
about, I don't know, something weird, something overtly nice.
我刚想到
And, yeah, I just thought the idea
猫和鸟成为朋友这个想法挺好的
of a cat and a bird being all simpatico was nice.
听着 罗伊 我们最近在讨论 对阵曼城的首发阵容...
Look, Roy, we've been talking about the starting lineup against Man City--
你敢 你不准让我坐冷板凳
Don't you dare. You're not fucking benching me.
-不是 我就是跟你聊聊 罗伊 我... -是啊 聊聊 你就只会这个
-Well, no. I'm just talking here, Roy. I-- -Yeah, talking. That's all you do is talk.
说你永远支持我的屁话
Talking all that bullshit about how you've got my back.
-嘿 我是支持你的 -胡说!
-No. Hey, I do have your back. -Bullshit!
你假装是一个守信的人 其实你谎话连篇
You pretended to be a man of your word. You're fucking full of shit.
你去死吧 去你大爷的!
You can go fuck yourself. Fuck you!
我在你身上看到了很多惊喜的变化
There are a lot of surprises happening here.
比如说你的小胡子
Like that tiny little beard.
这叫凡戴克山羊胡 以那个十七世纪的弗拉芒画家命名的
It's called a Van Dyke after the 17th century Flemish painter.
-好的 -我认为这能代表我现在的感受
-Right. -And I think it makes me look how I feel.
淡定
Chill.
希金斯夫人是什么感受?
How does Mrs. Higgins feel about it?
她讨厌死了
She hates it with a white-hot intensity.
好吧 听着...
Right. Look...
我跟泰德坦白了 我全都告诉他了
I came clean to Ted. I told him everything.
结果如何?
How did that go?
你知道那家伙做了什么吗?他原谅我了
You know what the little shit did? He forgave me.
-真是个混♥蛋♥ -是啊
-Fucking asshole. -I know.
但我不是为这个来的
But that's not actually why I'm here.
我想跟你道歉...
I wanted to apologize to you for...
我对你的态度太恶劣了
treating you so poorly
我还强迫你参与我那愚蠢幼稚的把戏
and forcing you to be an accomplice in my moronically childish scheme.
我真的很抱歉 希金斯
I am truly sorry, Higgins.
哇
Wow.
谢谢你 瑞贝卡
Thank you, Rebecca.
我迷失了一阵子
I lost my way for a minute.
是啊
Yeah.
但我已经回到正轨上了
But I'm on the road back.
我看得出来 这很适合你
I can tell. You know what, it suits you.
不像你的胡子
Unlike that beard.
抱歉 没忍♥住
Sorry. Had to.
我家里从来没有过小孩
I don't think I've ever had a child in my house before.
杰米呢?
What about Jamie?
不过 我们不能让她随意乱翻
We can't let her go snooping around though.
我可不想让她找到我的震动棒
I don't want her to find my vibrator.
是啊 那是个问题 她妈说不准碰电子产品
Yeah, that's gonna be a problem. Her mum said no electronics.
你最近还好吗?
So, how are you doing?
挺好的
Fine.
我觉得小孩子挺神奇的
I do kind of think kids are pretty incredible.
她的新牙齿会把旧牙齿顶掉
I mean, she's got new teeth that push out her old teeth.
人类身体是个奇迹
The body is a miracle.
我上次坐冷板凳的时候...
You know, the last time I was on the bench...
你准备好谈论重要的事了
You are ready to talk about real stuff.
太好了
That's great.
稍等一下
Wait one second.
坐这里
Come sit here.
抱着这个
Take this.
好了 咱俩都准备好了 说吧
Okay, we're both ready. Lay it on me.
罗伊肯特从小到大一直是每个队伍里
Roy Kent has been the best player on every team he's been on
最优秀的球员
since he was a kid.
我喜欢成为罗伊肯特
I like being Roy Kent.
我不知道能不能接受自己 只是一个叫“肯特”的废物
I don't know if I can handle just being some loser has-been called Roy.
“你好吗 罗伊” 挺好的 “你最近在忙什么?” 无所事事
"All right, Roy?" Yeah. "What you been up to?" Fuck all.
天啊 顾影自怜的男人太性感了
God. I think men who feel sorry for themselves are so sexy.
-别闹了 -不 我是认真的
-Stop it. -No, seriously. I do.
如果你开始跟我讲 以打比赛为生有多难的话
And if you start telling me how hard it is playing a game for a living,
我可能会高♥潮♥哦
I think I might come.
这对我而言不仅是比赛
It's not just a game to me.
我只会做这个
It's all I've ever known.
这就是我
It's who I am.
这是我的全部
It's all I am.
菲比?
Phoebe? Phoebe?
你能过来一下吗?
Can you come here for a second?
你说得对 齐柏林飞船乐队太棒了
You were right. Zeppelin is amazing.
等你听了奶油乐队再说吧
Wait till you hear Cream.
但是首先 我需要你闭上眼睛 好吗?
But first, I need you to close your eyes for me, yeah?
好的 你能描述一下你的罗伊叔叔吗?
Okay. Can you describe your Uncle Roy?
任何你能想到的事情 开始
Everything that you can think of. Go.
他是我叔叔 他的胡子很扎人
Well, he's my uncle. His beard is scratchy.
他给我买♥♥冰淇淋
He buys me ice cream.
他经常骂人
He swears a lot.
他真的很好笑
He's really funny.
我爱他
And I love him.
做得好 菲比
Well done, Phoebe.
看到了吗?我没听到任何 与足球运动员相关的描述
See? I didn't hear anything about being a footballer.
谁在乎她怎么说啊?她才六岁
Who gives a shit what she has to say? She's six.
关键是 你根本不知道 人们是怎么看待罗伊肯特的
The point is, you don't know what people think about Roy Kent.
其次 罗伊肯特 重要的是 你是如何看待罗伊的
Secondly, all that matters, Roy Kent, is what you think about Roy.
你的前男友在跟别的男人下棋?
That your old girl playing chess with some other bloke?
-是的 -太残忍♥了
-Yep. -That's fucking brutal.
她只是在玩游戏
She's just playing her game.
你要坚强 听到了吗?
You stay strong, you hear?
你是一个帅气的男人
You're a beautiful man.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, fellas.
就咱俩喝有点多了吧
Well, that's a lot of pints just for us.
我以为你跟罗伊之间不会太愉快
I thought you might've had a tough time with Roy.
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表