剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
不 不是约会之类的
No, no, no. It's not for romance.
是为了去除那个诅咒 我能理解你为什么会误会
It's just to get rid of this curse. I can understand why you misinterpreted.
我是说 你这么漂亮
I mean, you're so lovely
肯定经常收到浪漫邀约
you must get romantic invitations all the time.
嘴真甜
That's nice.
天呐 我还得处理自己的诅咒呢 不过 谢谢你
Gosh, I'm dealing with my own sort of curse. Anyway, thank you.
我来自尼日利亚 所以我感觉每次诅咒这种话题一出现
I'm from Nigeria, and so I feel like whenever the subject of curses comes up,
人们都会说:“我猜非洲小子 肯定很热衷这种事”
people are like, "I bet the African guy is really into this."
-你显然不是 -不 我是
-You're obviously not? -No, no, no. I really am.
但那主要是因为我喜欢哈利波特
But that's mainly from loving Harry Potter.
你知道JK洛琳比女王还富有吗
Do you know J.K. Rowling has more money than the Queen?
我知道
I did.
我很喜欢一个人通过创造来获得财富
I like the idea of someone becoming rich, because of what they gave to the world.
而不是因为出身显赫家族
Not just because of who their family is.
韦尔顿女士 我希望你可以参与
Well, Ms. Welton, I really hope you can participate in this ceremony
我们今晚举♥行♥的仪式
that we're having later tonight.
我就算了吧
I don't think so.
很抱歉 我不接受拒绝
I apologize, but I can't take no for an answer.
教练认为整个团队的人都到齐了才有用
Coach thinks it will only work if the whole team is there,
韦尔顿女士 这是你的团队啊
and Ms. Welton, it's your team.
所以你必须到场 求你了
So you have to be there. Please.
至少考虑一下吧
At least think about it.
看在你的面子上 我会的 山姆
For you, Sam, I will.
谢谢
Thank you.
今晚见
See you tonight.
再见
See ya.
先生们 我是一个有神论者
Gentlemen, I am, by nature, a believer.
鬼魂、指导灵、外星人
Ghosts, spirit guides, aliens.
但我仍然没办法告诉你们
Still, I can't actually tell you
在我们生活的实体世界之外存在什么 不存在什么
what lives beyond our physical world and what doesn't.
我能告诉你们的是
What I can tell you,
除了《卡尔文和霍布斯》
is that with the exception
的聪明和智慧外
of the wit and wisdom of Calvin and Hobbes,
没有什么会永存
not much lasts forever.
-嗨 老板 很高兴有你的加入 -你好
-Hey, boss. Glad you could join us. -Hello. Yeah.
罗伊 你来开始吧
Roy, why don't you get things started for us?
我九岁时被桑德兰的球探发现了
I was nine when I got scouted by Sunderland,
在那之前我从未离开过伦敦
and I'd never left London before.
我祖父开了很久的车把我送过去 那天非常冷 我怕得要死
My granddad drove me all the way there, and it was freezing, and I was terrified.
我他妈才九岁好不好 再说试试
I was fucking nine. Say something.
我到了之后 他把这块旧毯子给了我
When I got there, he gave me this old blanket.
他说这能给我温暖 让我有家的感觉
He said it was to keep me warm and to remind me of home.
那是我最后一次见到他
And that was the last time I saw him.
因为我圣诞节回去的时候 他已经过世了 所以...
'Cause he'd passed away by the time I got back for Christmas, so...
毯毯对我有很重要的意义
That is why blankie means so much to me.
你刚才说的是“毯毯”吗
Did you just say "blankie"?
没有 我说的是“毯子” 谈话结束 山姆 该你了
No, I said "blanket." Conversation over. Sam, go.
这是1994年尼日利亚世界杯球队合影
This is a picture of the 1994 Nigerian World Cup team.
我发过誓 在我成功加入球队之前 我不会把这张照片拿下来...
I pledged I wouldn't take this down until I made the team myself...
但我还是打算这么做
and I still intend to do that.
这是一瓶圣巴泰海滩的沙子
This sand is from a beach in St. Barts.
这是第一个...
This is the first beach where I ever...
第一个我跟超模爱爱的海滩
It's the first beach where I ever slept with a supermodel.
-你应该开心 因为你赚到了 -谢谢
-Smile because it happened. -Thanks.
山姆和理查德让你体会什么是哭笑不得
Sam and Richard coming at ya from both ends of the spectrum there.
谢谢
Appreciate that.
一个女孩曾经说过 我戴这眼镜很像克里夫欧文
A girl once said I look like Clive Owen in these sunglasses.
我觉得我做不到
I don't think I can do it.
-拜托 内特 扔进去吧 -你可以的 内特 扔进去
-Come on, Nate. Throw 'em in. -You got it, Nate. Give it a toss.
-很好 -好孩子 内特
-Nice. -Good boy, Nate.
谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
那是今天的报纸吗
Is that today's paper?
和往常一样 上面登了一些关于我的内容 我在努力不介怀
There's something in there about me, as usual, and I'm trying not to care.
去死吧 喷子
Fuck the haters.
同意
Word.
这是我家猫的项圈 它忠诚地陪伴了我20年
This is my cat's collar. She was a faithful companion for 20 years.
我会想念你的 辛迪爪爪福德
Gonna miss you, Cindy Clawford.
我只用这支笔签名
It's the only pen I can write my name with.
我的兰博基尼的车钥匙
The keys to my Lamborghini.
那你怎么回家
How you getting home?
-好了 所有人都扔过了吗 -嗯
-All right. Everybody go? -Yeah.
-是的 -没有 我也想扔
-Yeah. -No. I wanna go.
这不是我的第一双球鞋 是我妈给我的
These aren't my first boots or anything. My mum gave 'em me.
我是因为她才爱上了足球
She was the one who got me into football in the first place.
我还是一个帅气的小婴儿的时候 她和我爸就离婚了
Her and me dad split up when I was just a sexy little baby.
为了她我努力工作 因为我想让她为我骄傲
She's the reason I work so hard. Just wanted to make her proud.
但她根本不在乎我是否优秀
She doesn't even care if I'm any good.
她只希望我快乐 做一个好人
Just wants me to be happy. Be a good lad.
等我的事业有了起色 我老爸再次出现了
Once I got good though, me old man started showing up, didn't he?
每次我进了球 都要跟他那些兄弟吹嘘
You know, bragging to all his mates every time I scored a goal.
如果我没能在球场压制对手 就叫我“软蛋”
Calling me "soft" if I didn't... dominate, you know.
我很讨厌这样
And I hated that.
我真的非常讨厌
I actually fucking hated that.
所以 我发誓我一定要变得很强 让他再也没法叫我“软蛋”
So, I made a vow to be so tough that he could never call me "soft" again.
我有时也在想...
I wonder if sometimes...
我忘记了让我妈妈感到骄傲
I forget about making her proud.
我想她最近会失望吧
I don't think that she would be lately.
先生们...
Well, gentlemen...
我们一把火把这些都烧了怎么样
What do you say we burn this crap?
也许我们应该把这部分挪到室外
Maybe we should do this part outside.
-对 -这个建议好
-Yeah. -That's a good call.
好的 很机智
Yeah. That's smart. Okay.
你们介意帮我抬一下吗
Hey, would you guys mind grabbing this for me?
打扰一下 泰德 已经准备就绪
Excuse me, Ted. The eagle has landed.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, fellas.
我想测试诅咒是否去除的唯一方法
I think the only way to know if the curse has been lifted or not,
是向神灵要一个信♥号♥♥
we need to ask the spirits for a sign.
噢 神灵...
Spirits...
显灵吧
speak to us.
丹尼罗哈斯 罗哈斯 丹尼罗哈斯
Dani Rojas! Rojas! Dani Rojas.
我带了一瓶麦斯卡尔酒丢进诅咒之火
I brought a bottle of mezcal to throw into the curse fire.
嘿 罗哈斯 听着
Hey, hey, hey. Rojas, look.
不管是什么鬼魂把你绊倒的
Whatever ghosts it were that made you trip over,
它们都消失了 我保证
they're gone now, I promise, yeah.
把这瓶酒打开
Crack that bastard open.
-耶 太好了 -好耶
-Yeah, boy! -Yeah.
杰米说得对 鬼魂更青睐我们喝完的空瓶子
Jamie's not wrong. Ghosts prefer empty bottles that we've all drunk.
这是事实
Fact.
我们来庆祝吧 朋友们
Let us celebrate, amigos.
这是一支团结一心的队伍
That is a team united.
你很幸运 丹尼的伤没事
You're very lucky that everything's fine with Dani's injury.
我从来不认为你是个赌徒 泰德
I just never had you pegged as a gambler, Ted.
我不是 我们几小时前就知道丹尼没事了
I'm not. We knew Dani's okay hours ago.
事实上 是希金斯的主意
In fact, it was my man Higgins' idea
在仪式之后再跟大家分享这个消息
not to share that info with the boys until after the ceremony.
-我很意外 -是的
-You don't say. -Yeah.
把球队放在第一位 是吗 希金斯
Putting the team first, eh, Higgins?
我想是的
Yeah, I suppose I am.
嘿 教练 你不打算过来一起玩吗
Hey, Coach, you joining the party or what?
你意下如何 老板离火近点暖和
What do you say, boss? A lot warmer over there by the fire.
我就不过去了
I'll respectfully pass.
希金斯 你要来吗
Higgins, coming with me?
你去吧
Off you go.
好的 这是什么情况
All right now, what's this going on?
这里什么情况
What's going on here? What's going on?
里士满至死不渝
Richmond till we die.
我们是里士满 至死不渝
We're Richmond till we die.
铭记于心 不曾怀疑
We know we are, we're sure we are. We're Richmond till we die.
我们是里士满 至死不渝
We're Richmond till we die. We're Richmond till we die.
铭记于心 不曾怀疑
We know we are, we're sure we are. We're Richmond till we die.
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表