剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
AFC里士满
你知道足球是怎么发明的吗
You know how they came up with soccer?
据说是维多利亚时代的校长们
So, these Victorian-era headmasters,
为了让男孩们停止手♥淫♥
all they wanted to do was get the boys to stop masturbating.
就发明了一种禁止男孩用手的运动
So they invented a sport where the boys wouldn't use their hands at all,
他们以为这样有用
and they thought that might do the trick.
我不确定是否真的有用 但是…
I'm not sure if it worked, but...
感觉不一样 教练
Feels different, Coach.
虽然是一样的草地 但是不一样
I mean, the same, but different.
-比喻 -你知道的 宝贝
-Metaphor. -You know it, baby.
喂
Oi!
喂不好意思
Oi! Excuse me!
喂你好
Oi! Hello!
走开
Off! Off!
不要踩草坪
Stop touching the grass!
走开离开球场不要踩草坪拜托
Get off! Get off the pitch! Stop touching the grass! Please!
-好的 -你们是什么人
-Yep, yep, yep. Yeah. -Who are you?
我叫泰德拉索 这位是彼尔德教练
I'm Ted Lasso. This is Coach Beard here.
-天啊 您是新来的经理 -是的
-Oh, God. You're the new manager. -Yes, sir.
-草你随便拔 -哦 不…
-Take all the grass you want. -Oh, no--
我们刚剪过 我可以去翻垃圾桶
We just had it cut. I can go through the garbage.
-我给你再弄点来 -没关系 不用了
-I can get you some more. -That's all right. No need.
-谢谢 -不客气
-Thank you. -Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
-不过 还是不踩比较好 -好的 当然
-Still, we got to get off the grass. -Yeah, yeah. Absolutely.
我们需要道歉吗
Do we apologize?
-对不起 草草 -对不起 草草
-Sorry about that, grass. -Sorry, grass.
我们应该和一个叫瑞贝卡韦尔顿的人见面
So, we're supposed to meet with a Rebecca Welton.
是的 我就是要带你们去见她
Yeah, that's where I'm taking you.
看这家伙 多超前
Look at this guy. One step ahead.
对了 你叫什么
Hey, what's your name, by the way?
-我吗 -对
-Me? -Yeah.
没有人问过我的名字
No one ever asks my name.
你准备好了就告诉我
I mean, whenever you're ready.
我叫内森
Oh, it's Nathan.
内森我喜欢这个名字
Nathan! I love that name.
嘿 喜欢你们家的热狗
Hey, love your hot dogs.
是啊 我听懂了这个梗
Yeah. No, I know.
真好 你们这里也有内森热狗吧
Good, good. Y'all got Nathan's hot dogs here?
没有
No.
好吧
Okay.
我喜欢这孩子 喜欢他
I love this kid. Love him.
我为你介绍 大老板
I'll introduce you. Big boss.
来了
Here we go.
你好
Hello.
你们好吗我是泰德拉索 新来的教练
Hey, how y'all doing? I'm Ted Lasso, your new coach.
-你一定就是韦尔顿女士 -别客气 叫我瑞贝卡就好
-You must be Ms. Welton. -Please, call me Rebecca.
韦尔顿女士是我父亲
Ms. Welton's my father.
如果这是个笑话 我很喜欢
If that's a joke, I love it.
如果不是 我等不及要跟你一起 打造这个笑话
If not, I cannot wait to unpack that with you.
这是彼尔德教练
This here is Coach Beard.
终于和你们见面了 真是太好了
It is so good to finally meet you both face-to-face.
希金斯
Higgins?
抱歉 这是希金斯 我们目前的通讯总监
Sorry. This is Higgins, our current director of communications.
目前的
Current?
你能带彼尔德教练 去办一下证件、住房♥信息…
Could you take Coach Beard and get him their IDs, housing information...
任何他们需要的东西
You know, anything they need.
-无线网密♥码♥、湿巾 -加湿器 早都想到了 教练
-Wi-Fi password, wet wipes. -Humidifier. Way ahead of you, Coach.
谢谢
Thank you.
-请坐吧 -好的
-Please, take a seat. -Okay.
-你要喝点什么吗 -好的
-Can I get you something to drink? -Yes, please.
在飞机上没怎么睡 所以什么都行
Didn't get much sleep on the plane, so anything you got,
一点咖♥啡♥因♥的刺♥激♥就能精神不少
a little boost of caffeine, should do the trick.
摩卡奇诺、星冰乐…
You know, mochaccino, Frappuccino...
随便什么咖啡 只要我能尝到咖啡的味道就行
Any coffee thing, as long as I can't taste a hint of coffee, is good.
你喜欢茶吗
How do you take your tea?
通常我会直接送回前台
Well, usually I take it right back to the counter
因为肯定是有人搞错了 但是…
'cause someone's made a horrible mistake. But...
入乡随俗 对吗
when in Rome, right?
好的 真不错
Yeah. Look at that. Okay.
怎么样
Well?
我一直觉得茶喝起来就像是热的刷锅水
You know, I always figured that tea was just gonna taste like hot brown water.
但你知道吗
And you know what?
我是对的 没错 太难喝了 还是算了 谢谢你
I was right. Yeah, it's horrible. No, thank you.
欢迎来到英国
Welcome to England.
是啊“习惯就好了 混♥蛋♥” 对吧
Yeah. "Get used to it, sucker." Right?
你想要参观一下吗
Now, would you like a tour?
-我很想看看艾比路 -我是说参观俱乐部
-I'd love to see Abbey Road. -Of the club.
好啊 从这里开始也不错
Yeah, let's start there.
这个大厅展示了俱乐部漫长而平凡的历史
So, this hall represents the club's long, albeit modest, history.
第一场比赛是在1♥8♥9♥7年
The first match was played in 1♥8♥9♥7.
战争期间 我们的体育馆 被作为临时医院使用
During the war, our stadium was used as a makeshift hospital.
是的 一些本地人声称
Yeah, some of the locals claim
他们仍能看到死去的士兵 在球场上闲逛
they still see fallen soldiers wandering around the pitch.
真瘆人
That's spooky.
-你相信鬼魂吗 泰德 -我信
-Do you believe in ghosts, Ted? -I do.
但更重要的是 他们应该相信自己
But more importantly, I think they need to believe in themselves. You know?
好的
Okay.
这面墙上展示的是之前的老板
And this is a wall of our previous owners.
好的 看看这家伙
Okay. And now look at this fella up here.
(鲁伯特曼尼恩 始于1987年)
美女、香槟一应俱全 有没有
How 'bout the girls and the champagne and everything?
他看上去春风得意
He looks like a good time.
那是我前夫
That's my ex-husband.
要知道 春风得意都不会长久
Well, good times aren't always a good time, I've found.
我听说了那件事
You know, I heard about all that.
你还好吗
How you holding up?
还好 这一年确实不顺
Yeah, hasn't been the easiest year.
是啊
Yeah.
-对了 我们需要你在媒体面前露个脸 -好的
-So, we'll need you to speak to the press. -Yeah.
不 等我睡上几晚好觉 我很乐意做这件事
No, after a couple nights' good sleep, I'll be happy to do so.
我很抱歉 我以为你早知道 他们已经在等你了
I'm so sorry. I thought you knew. They're ready for you now.
什么
They're what?
好了 闲言少叙
So, without further ado,
欢迎新任AFC里士满的球队经理 泰德拉索
the new manager of AFC Richmond, Ted Lasso!
好的
Okay.
你们好吗
All right. How y'all doing?
教练来了
There's Coach.
泰德大神 哟
Oluwa Ted, yo.
快看 我们的教练
Look, our coach.
喂
Oi!
都给我安静 别逼我动手
If I don't hear silence, I'm gonna start punching dicks.
稍等一下 我先…嗓子有点干
One sec. Let me just-- Throat got a little dry.
没想到是气泡水 抱歉
Did not expect fizzy water there. Sorry.
看看这傻蛋
Look at this twat!
该死的美♥国♥佬♥
Fucking Yank!
好的 那么 大家好
Okay. So, hey.
不如我们直奔主题吧大家有什么问题
Why don't we just jump right in? Anybody got any questions?
好吧 我应该料到的
Oh, yeah, no. Should've saw that coming.
这样吧 你们把手放下
You know what? You can put your hands down.
很快…
Real quick--
好的
Yeah.
不如我先解释一下
How about I go ahead and address
大家最关心的问题吧
the larger-than-average elephant in the room.
不 我从没有训练过任何级别的 你们称之为“足球”的运动
No, I have never coached the sport that you folks call football at any level.
天啊
Jesus.
什么
What?
老天 关于足球我不知道的事 可以装满两个互联网
Heck, you could fill two Internets with what I don't know about football.
但我要告诉大家我知道什么
But I'll tell you what I do know.
我知道AFC里士满 和我之前训练过的任何团队一样
I know that AFC Richmond, like any team I've ever coached,
会走到球场上 发挥出全部实力
is gonna go out there and give you everything they got
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表