剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
(西伦敦最佳)
天啊
Oh, boy.
早上好 伙计们 抱歉我迟到了
Morning, fellas. Sorry I'm late.
我需要理一下思绪 所以我决定走路来上班
Just needed to clear my head so I decided to, you know, walk to work.
结果我发现在一个不太了解的城市 边走边理思绪
Turns out that clearing and walking in a town you don't know all too well
难度有点大
can be a little tricky.
最后我迷路了 但是之后 我又迷路了
Ended up getting lost but, you know, then I got unlost,
第三次迷路了 但是...
then I got lost again but...
我还是到这儿了 彼尔德在 内特也在 这很好
Well, you know, now I'm here, you know. Beard's here, Nate's here, which is great
因为这世界可能是一个 悲伤孤独的地方 但是...
because the world can be a sad, lonely place, but--
嘿 不说那些了 开始工作吧
Hey, come on now, let's get to work, shall we?
米歇尔
Michelle.
没关系
Which is fine.
没关系 因为我正好可以
You know, it's okay, 'cause it's a great time now for me to,
把自己埋在工作里
you know, bury myself in my work here.
所以...不过 我没疯...
And so-- Although, I'm not crazy--
我不喜欢“埋”这个词 明白我的意思吧
I don't love the word "bury," you know what I mean?
听上去就不是很吉利 对吧
It's just got a negative connotation to it, don't it?
我能换成哪个词呢
What's another word I could say?
所有人都喜欢泡澡 对吗 舒服的热水澡 是吧
Everyone loves a good bath, right? Just a nice warm bath, right? Yeah?
我就用这个词好了 我要说 “我要把自己泡在工作里”
So that's what I'll say. I'll say, "I'm gonna bathe myself in work."
怎么样听上去好多了 很好
How 'bout that? That's good. That's good.
内特 你有喜欢的气泡弹吗 伙计
Nate, you got a favorite bath bomb, buddy?
没有 我不是很喜欢泡澡 因为皮肤会泡得皱皱的
No, I just don't really enjoy baths, just 'cause my skin gets really wrinkly,
而我非常担忧变老这件事
and I'm deeply worried about aging.
好吧 我理解 你呢 教练 你有没有喜欢的气泡弹
Okay, I get that. What about you, Coach? You got a favorite bath bomb?
焦糖奶油蜂蜜
Crème brûlée honey.
蜂蜜这是一种成分 还是你觉得我和蜜一样甜
Honey? Is that an ingredient or something you just called me?
-成分 -该死
-Ingredient. -Shoot.
我还以为是后者呢 但这个主意挺有趣的
I was hoping it was the other one. But that's kind of a fun idea.
也许我们可以用昵称来称呼彼此
Maybe we start calling each other little pet names.
比如说“亲爱的”或是“宝贝”
You know? Like "honey" or "babe," you know?
挺不错的吧你觉得呢 教练
It might be nice, right? What do you think, Coach?
内特 能帮我个忙吗
Nate, will you do me a favor here?
你能帮教练计划一下今天的训练吗
Will you just help Coach plan practice for today?
-好的 没问题 -很好 谢谢 亲爱的
-Absolutely. Yeah. -All right. Thank you, sweetie.
好了 一会见
Okay, I'll see y'all in a little bit.
-他没事吧 -有事
-Is he all right? -No.
(♪我们是里士满)
好了 开始吧 萨拉 你来开个头吧
All right. Shall we? Sarah, why don't you lead us off?
拉索教练 你终于赢了你的第一场比赛
So, Coach Lasso. You finally won your first match.
感觉如何
How's it feel?
萨拉 我相信有时即使比分赢过对手 但依然是输家
Well, Sarah, I believe you can outscore your opponent and still lose.
正如即使你比分比对手更少 你也依然是赢家
Just like you can score less than them and win.
但上周我们确实赢了 非常令人开心
But last week we definitely won, which is pretty darn fun.
好了 下一个问题
All right, next question.
《独♥立♥报》的特伦特克里姆
Trent Crimm, The Independent.
是否可以猜测杰米塔特 下一场比赛会回到球场
Is it safe to assume that Jamie Tartt will be back on the pitch next match?
你知道人们对猜测这件事 怎么说的吗 特伦特
Well, you know what they say when you assume, Trent?
你把咱俩都变成了傻子
You make an arse outta you and me. Yeah?
这是另一个经典案例
And that right there is another example
我们的英语和你们的英语 有时候并不兼容 对吗
of how our English and y'all's English sometimes do not jive, innit?
但你真的打算让最好的球员坐冷板凳吗
But are you honestly gonna keep your best player on the bench?
这取决于杰米 他知道我们需要他做什么
Well, that depends on Jamie. He knows what we need from him.
下一个问题 奇普 问吧
Let's keep it going, yeah? Kip, come on, hit me.
-泰德 我正好要找你 -嘿 老板
-Ted. Just the man I wanted to see. -Hey, boss.
你让杰米塔特坐冷板凳的决定 真的非常勇敢
Your decision to bench Jamie Tartt was very brave.
-谢谢 -这是一招妙棋
-Thank you. -I mean, a masterstroke.
我想这种说法已经过时了吧
I don't think we're allowed to talk like that at work anymore.
但是有一件事比较棘手
There's just one complication now.
曼城打电♥话♥来
Manchester City have called,
他们想问能不能终止杰米的租借
and they've inquired about terminating Jamie's loan.
-他们要收走他的房♥子 -不是
-They're gonna take his house? -No.
泰德 杰米的合同是和曼城签的
Ted, Jamie's contract is owned by Manchester City,
他们这个赛季把他借给了里士满
and they, in turn, loaned him to Richmond for the season.
好吧 我懂了
Okay. I get it.
如果你让他坐冷板凳 他们计划收回他
They want Jamie back if you are planning to bench him.
我不是这么计划的 我计划让我的计划成功
I'm not planning on that. No, my plan is for my plan to work.
但俗话说得好 人算不如天算 对吗
But you know what they say about the best-laid plans, right?
说太多遍“计划”了 我快不认识这个词了
Said "plan" too many times. Word's lost all its meaning now.
计划 计划 计划 无所谓了
Plan. Plan. Plan. Doesn't matter.
你跟曼城说 这个人另有计划
Hey, you tell Man City that this man has a plan.
-计划 计划 计划 -计划
-Plan. Plan. Plan? -Plan.
-计划 -嘴不要咧开
-Plan? -Not plan.
-计划 -类似“果酱馅饼”的发音
-Plan. -Like "flan." Plan.
果酱馅饼那道甜品吗
Flan? That dessert?
对 果酱馅饼
Yes, like "flan."
我不太喜欢吃
No, I don't dig on flan.
计划 计划
Plan. Plan.
计划 计划
Plan. Plan?
-只用声音交流了 -那叫什么来着
-Word become a sound? -What's that called again?
-语义饱和 -对
-Semantic satiation. -Yeah.
好吧
Okay. All right.
那个新来的墨西哥孩子还没到
Is that new kid from Mexico here yet?
-他在治疗他的膝盖 -好吧 很好
-He's getting treatment on his knee. -Okay, good.
-他叫什么来着 -丹尼罗哈斯
-What's his name again? -Dani Rojas.
这名字不错 好的
Yeah. It's a great name. Okay.
杰米怎么样了
How's Jamie doing?
怎么了
What?
他说他受伤了 今天不能参加训练
Says he can't practice today. Says he's hurt.
要出事了
Oh, boy.
嘿 杰米
Hey, Jamie.
我听说你今天不能跟我们一起训练 是这样吗
I heard you're not gonna be able to run with us today. That true?
对
Yep.
为什么
Why's that?
因为我受伤了
'Cause I'm hurt.
很遗憾听到这个消息
Really sorry to hear that.
放松 泰德 只是训练而已
Relax, Ted. It's just practice.
嘿
Hey.
你说你不能训练 没问题
If you can't practice, you can't practice.
你说你受伤了 没问题 就这么简单
If you're hurt, you're hurt. It's as simple as that.
但这些都不重要
But it ain't about that... at all.
你坐在这里 你应该是球队的支柱
You're sitting in here. You're supposed to be the franchise player.
可我们却在讨论你缺席的训练
And yet here we are, talking about you missing practice.
我们谈的是训练
We're talking about practice.
明白了吗训练
You understand me? Practice.
不是比赛
Not a game.
不是你去拼尽全力的比赛 对吗
Not a game. Not the game you go out there and die for. Right?
周末也踢 仿佛是你最后一场比赛 对吗
Play every weekend like it's your last, right?
不 我们谈的是训练 兄弟
No, we're talking about practice, man.
训练 你知道你应该参加的
Practice! You know you're supposed to be out there.
你知道你应该树立榜样
You know you're supposed to lead by example.
你把这些都抛在脑后了
You're just shoving that all aside.
所以 杰米 我们现在谈论的是训练
And so here we are, Jamie. We're talking about practice.
不是比赛
Not the game.
我们谈的是训练 和球队一起 和你的队友一起
We're talking about practice, with your team. With your teammates.
唯一一个我们可以一起踢球的地方 我们可以掌控的地方
The only place we get to play together, we got control over.
其余时间是我们11人 对阵对手的11人
Rest of the time it's us 11 against those 11.
我们谈的是训练 兄弟
We're talking about practice, man!
我谈的是训练 你参加不了 因为你受伤了
I'm talking about practice! And you can't do it 'cause you're hurt.
是吗
Right?
我没意见
It's fine by me.
我跟你讲 帮我个忙
Tell you what. Do me a favor.
你出去的时候
When you get out there,
把锥形道具放好 这样其他人还能做一些传球练习
set up the cones so the other reserves can do a little passing drill.
-你让我放道具 -非常感谢
-You want me to set up cones? -I really appreciate it.
-科林 你去弄 -他点名要你去的 伙计
-Colin, go set the cones up. -I think he asked you, mate.
我在跟你说话吗 大块头
Was I talking to you, big man?
科林 快去
Colin, set up the cones.
艾萨克说得对 教练让你去 你是替补队员
Isaac's right. He asked you. You are a second-teamer.
太伤自尊了
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表