剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
-打满四小节比赛 -两个半场
-for all four quarters. -Halves.
-您说什么 -两个半场
-What was that? -Two halves.
哦 对 抱歉 半场
Right. Sorry. Halves, yeah.
他们会全力以赴打满两个半场 不论输赢
They're gonna give you everything they got for two halves, win or lose.
或是平局
Or tie.
对 你们这里还有平局
Right. Y'all do ties here.
抱歉 我还需要一点时间适应
Sorry. That's going to take some getting used to for me.
因为在我们那里 如果你的目标是打平
'Cause back where I'm from, you try to end a game in a tie,
那基本上就是“末日景象”的第一个征兆了
well, that might as well be the first sign of the apocalypse.
我想说 我很尊重各位媒体人士的工作
Now, look here. I respect what you folks in the media do.
我的大门永远都对你们敞开
And my door is always gonna be open.
好吗你们什么都可以问 任何话题都不出界
All right? You can ask me anything. No topic will be into touch.
好的 最后一个问题
All right, one final question.
第二排的那位男士
How about the fellow right there in the second row.
对
Yeah.
我喜欢你的眼镜
I like your glasses.
谢谢
Thank you.
我是《独♥立♥报》的特伦特克里姆
Trent Crimm, The Independent.
我只是想确认一下我理解得没错
I just wanna make sure I have this right.
你是一个从未踏足英国的美国人
You're an American who's never set foot in England,
你在运动方面的成就仅限于业余水平…
whose athletic success has only come at the amateur level--
第二梯队…
a second-tier one at that--
现在却被委以重任
and is now being charged with the leadership
领导一个英超足球俱乐部
of a Premier League football club,
而你显然对这种运动知之甚少
despite clearly possessing very little knowledge of the game.
你有什么问题吗 特伦特
You got a question in there, Trent?
是的
Yeah.
这他妈是在开玩笑吗
Is this a fucking joke?
-谢谢 特伦特 -我爱记者
-Thank you, Trent! -I love journalists.
你甚至都说不出 任何足球运动员的名字吧
I mean, can you even name any footballers?
你们有罗纳尔多 还有《像他自己一样踢球》里演的那位
Well, yeah, you got Ronaldo and the fellow that bends it like himself.
-是贝克汉姆 以他为原型拍的电影 -你这笨蛋
-Fucking Beckham! Made a film on it! -You dickhead, mate.
你到底哪来的啊
Who the fuck are you?
你知道英超一个赛季有多少场比赛吗
Do you know how many games are in a Premiership season?
不太记得了
Not off the top of my head, no.
没人听得懂你在说什么
Nobody can understand you.
去年联赛谁夺冠了
Who won the league last year?
我不知道这个问题的答案 抱歉
I actually don't know the answer to that. I'm sorry.
“守门员”是什么
What's a goalie?
有一双米老鼠那样的大手 在网前…
The fella with the big Mickey Mouse hands and the-- by the net.
太可怕了
This is bleak.
滚回美国去吧
You need to go back to America.
是的 不 是的 不 我…
Yeah, yeah. No, yeah. No, no, I--
气泡太多了
The bubbles!
我的老天爷
Fucking hell!
拉索教练
Coach Lasso.
天啊 请原谅我的同胞
Good Lord. You must forgive my fellow countrymen.
过去的几年里
Somewhere over the last few years,
我们似乎完全抛弃了礼仪和好客之道
we seem to have abandoned all sense of manners and hospitality.
天啊 你们是野蛮人吗
My, my, aren't you a salty bunch?
但我已经记不清上一次 发布室座无虚席是什么时候了
But I can't remember the last time the press room was this full.
你们都来了
Yet here you all are.
或许这并不是一个疯狂的决定
Maybe you're not such a mad notion after all.
尽管到场的人数众多
And despite the number of you here,
这个房♥间里没有一个人
there is not a single person in this room
看里士满比赛的次数超过我
who has seen Richmond play more than I have.
在前任老板管理下的那些年里
And in all those years under the stewardship of the previous owner,
我目睹的是一次又一次的平庸表现
I've witnessed nothing but profound mediocrity.
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
有点刻薄了
Well, it's a bit harsh.
我说错了吗
Am I wrong?
没有
No.
拉索教练或许没有 令你们所有人满意的履历
Now, Coach Lasso may not have the CV that you all find acceptable,
但他身上有一件东西 是这个俱乐部所缺乏的
but he does have one thing this club doesn't:
这个千禧年的奖杯
a trophy from this millennium.
所以 不管你们喜欢与否 里士满要改变做事情的方式了
So, like it or not, Richmond are changing the way we do things.
从现在开始 那个方式叫“拉索方式”
And from now on, that way is the "Lasso way."
我们期待在下一场与水晶宫队的比赛上 与大家再会
We look forward to seeing you all at our next match with Crystal Palace.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
很高兴认识大家
Nice meeting y'all.
抱歉刚才喷到各位了
And sorry for spittin' on all your stuff up here.
谢谢
Thank you.
他顶多能撑三周
I give him three weeks.
老天 刚才的事真抱歉 我不知道怎么会这样
Oh, boy. I'm sorry about that. I don't know what happened.
泰德 别管他们了
Ted, don't you think about them for another second.
你有工作要做
You have a job to do.
而任务清单里又加了一项 “证明他们错了”
And proving them wrong, just been added to the list.
谢谢你…谢谢 教练
I appreciate that-- Thank you, Coach.
好的
Yeah.
瞧 没有气泡我就好好的 我可以开一整天记者会
See, I'm fine when there's no bubbles. You know, I can do that all day.
好吧 如果可以的话 我想跟球队打个招呼
Okay. You know, I'd love to say hi to the team, if I can.
教练总是离不了球场
Can't keep a gaffer from his pitch.
你可以再说一遍 好的
You can say that again. Okay.
再搞砸一次我就得卷铺盖走人了
I am 0 for 2 in that sentence.
韦尔顿女士 我之前还有些怀疑
Ms. Welton, I was a bit skeptical,
但听到你刚才的发言 我为你的选择感到高兴
but after hearing you speak in there, I'm excited by your choice.
拉索教练正是我们需要的人
Coach Lasso is just what we need.
他真是个十足的笨蛋
He's an absolute wanker.
我知道
I know.
你说什么
Pardon?
我希望他惨败
I hope he fails miserably.
我前夫这辈子真正热爱的只有一样东西 就是这家俱乐部
See, my ex-husband truly loved only one thing his entire life: this club.
而泰德拉索会帮助我将其彻底毁掉
And Ted Lasso is gonna help me burn it to the ground.
因为我要折磨鲁伯特
'Cause I want to torture Rupert.
我要让他感觉像是 被劈开的板球拍捅进菊花
I want him to feel like he's being fucked in the ass with a splintered cricket bat.
进进出出 一遍又一遍 无限循环
Just in and out, over and over, in a constant loop.
就像GIF一样
Like a GIF.
GIF不就是这样吗它们…
That's what GIFs do, isn't it? They're just...
周而复始
endless.
是这样没错
That's correct.
不过有些人称之为“JIF”
Though some people pronounce it "JIF."
-谢谢 希金斯 -不必客气
-Thank you, Higgins. -Thank you.
好吧 我用一句话解释 这样影响比较深刻
Okay, let me use it in a sentence, so it sticks.
“教练”说的是我
The "gaffer"-- me--
-到“球场”去… -怎样
-is going out to the "pitch"-- -Yeah.
…走上草地 看球队练习
...the grass here-- to watch practice.
“训练” 他们把练习叫“训练”
"Training." They call practice "training."
太多方言了 肯定会很辛苦
All this vernacular. Gonna be tough.
你知道吗我会撑住的 因为熟能生巧
You know what? I'm gonna get it though. 'Cause training makes perfect.
这就对了
There you go.
是之前那个人
There's our man.
我的老天爷
Jesus, Mary and fuckface Joseph!
盯住你要防守的人拜托
Eyes on the man you're marking! Come on!
-那是谁 -罗伊肯特
-Who is that? -Roy Kent.
队长 典型的老派全能中场球员
Team captain. Classic old-school box-to-box midfielder.
-不如从前了 -但是 他是个传奇人物
-Definitely lost a step. -But, you know, he's a legend.
赢了那场跟切尔西队的冠军联赛 所以…
Won a Champions League with Chelsea, so...
-八年前的事了 -对
-Eight years ago. -Yeah.
天啊 哪里不对了
Oh, God, what?
这个运动饮料太好喝了 年轻人
That is a darn fine sports mix, young fella.
教练 你尝了吗
Coach, you try this?
能得到那家伙的肯定可不容易
That does not come lightly from that fella, I'll tell you that.
继续加油 内森
You continue to impress, Nathan.
你记得我的名字
You remembered my name.
吓我一跳你看到了吗
Holy smokes! Did you see that?
那家伙就像是被黄瓜吓破胆的猫咪
That fella looked like a kitty cat when it gets spooked by a cucumber.
-那是谁 -杰米塔特
-Who the heck is that? -Jamie Tartt.
球队的得分王
Top scorer on the team.
滚开
Fuck off.
-内特 他怎么样 -谁 杰米吗
-Nate, what's he like? -Who, Jamie?
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表