剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
快点加油
Come on! Come on! Let's do this!
快
Let's go! Let's go! Let's go!
跟上
Go! Go! Go!
我和鲁伯特五周年结婚纪念日那天 买♥♥下了这个
Rupert and I bought this on our fifth anniversary.
真有品味
Well, you have exquisite taste.
你想要吗
Do you want it?
但这是霍克尼的作品 少说也得价值一百万英镑
But it's a Hockney. It must be worth a million pounds.
有道理 你应该直接收下的
Good point. You should've said yes.
-放到拍卖♥♥那堆里 -好的 女士
-Auction pile, please. -Right away, ma'am.
(瑞贝卡韦尔顿离婚后 成为AFC里士满新主人)
(男的得到了一个脑残女 女的得到了一群笨男人)
那么 曼尼恩女士…
So, Mrs. Mannion--
抱歉 韦尔顿女士
Excuse me. Ms. Welton.
乔治来了
George is here.
既然他来了 人在哪呢
If he's here, why isn't he here?
是啊 有道理
Yes. Good point.
乔治
George.
-希金斯小子 -差点被你得逞
-Higgy boy. -Good one.
嘿 我喜欢你这里的装潢
Hey. I love what you've done to the place.
是你自己布置的吗 还是找了个基佬帮你弄的
Did you do it yourself or get some poof to help you?
对你的头发我也想问同样的问题 请坐
I could ask the same of your hair. Please.
她真是一点不吃亏 是吧
She's a cheeky one, isn't she?
好了 亲爱的 是这样 我马上得去训练了
Right, love. Listen, I've got training in a minute.
不管你有什么事要一吐为快
So whatever it is you need to get off your impressive chest,
-尽管说吧 -当然
-let me have it. -Of course.
你被开除了
You're fired.
是啊
Yeah, right.
而且我要买♥♥断你剩下的合同 所以…
And I'll be buying out the remainder of your contract. So...
祝你好运
Wish you the best of luck.
开除凭什么呀
Fired? What the fuck for?
其实原因还挺多的
I suppose I could go for any number of reasons, really.
比方说 你无意中流露的厌女倾向
Your casual misogyny, for one.
-什么 -我知道这是个高级词汇
-What? -I know, it's a big word.
问你的女儿就知道什么意思了
Ask one of your daughters what it means.
或者是因为你的表现
Or perhaps it's your performance,
导致这支队伍本季度又是成绩平平
having led this team through yet another remarkably average season.
又或者是因为你执意要穿这种短裤
Or maybe it's because you insist on wearing those tiny shorts
强迫我看到你其中一个蛋蛋
that force me to see one of your testicles.
另外一个也露出来了
And there's the other one.
利亚姆和诺尔
Liam and Noel.
不过跟绿洲乐队可差远了
Though, perhaps not an oasis.
老实说 乔治
Still, if I'm being completely honest, George,
你被开除是因为现在我是老板 而我不喜欢你
you're fired because I'm the owner now, and I don't like you.
好了 赶紧滚吧 死胖子
Now do piss off, you fat twat.
嘿 希金斯小子
Hey, Higgy boy.
你觉得哪种情况更糟
What do you think's worse?
你老公出轨 还是全世界都知道 只有你被蒙在鼓里
Your husband cheating on you or being the last to know?
有人能给我拿盘沙拉吗
Is there someone that could pop out and fetch me a salad?
不要加葡萄干 拜托
Nothing with raisins in it, please.
去你的
Fuck you.
那新经理人怎么安置
So, what to do as far as new managers go?
需要我准备一份候选人名单吗
Shall I prepare a list of candidates?
不 没这个必要
No. That won't be necessary.
(体育中心频道)
大西洋的另一边传来一些意外的新闻
This is a bit of surprising news from the other side of the Atlantic.
AFC里士满宣布新经理人选
AFC Richmond announced the hiring of their new manager,
名叫悉奥多“泰德”拉索
one Theodore "Ted" Lasso.
最近 这位拉索教练带领 威奇塔州立大学割麦者队第二组
Recently, it was Coach Lasso leading the Division II Wichita State Shockers
首度获得橄榄球全国冠军
to their first ever national title in American football.
作为主教练 他第一季度
He took the Shockers from a garbage program
就带领割麦者队这支垃圾球队 一路抵达“应许之地”
all the way to the promised land in his very first season as head coach.
但对我们很多人而言 我们不是这样记住泰德拉索的
But for a lot of us, that's not how Ted Lasso found his way into our hearts,
我们在电视上看到的是另一番景象
certainly not into our living rooms.
在我脑海中挥之不去的画面…
For me, it'll always be Ted...
是泰德和球队一起庆祝胜利
celebrating a moment of joy with his team
你只有亲眼看到才能理解
in a way that you really have to see to understand.
甚至 即便是亲眼目睹…
And then, even when you see it...
我也不敢说我们真的理解这种行为
I don't necessarily know that understanding is what we're doing.
来吧 泰德 放飞自我吧 伙计
Right on, Ted. Do your thing, man.
祝你在这项最美丽的运动中一直好运
And good luck with the most beautiful game.
让我们骄傲
Do us proud.
加油 美国
Go, 'Murica.
(卫生间)
(杰克凯鲁亚克 《达摩流浪者》)
喂 老兄 这是你吗
Oi, mate. This you?
-我相信是的 -天啊你是个传奇人物
-I believe it is, yeah. -Oh, man! Legend.
能来个“群拍”吗
Can I get an ussie?
太好了
That's dope.
在我们那儿 我们称之为“自♥拍♥”
You know, back where I'm from, we call those selfies.
但并不是只有“我自己” 对吧
Well, it's not "myself," yeah?
是“一群人” 所以叫“群拍”
It's "us," innit? "Ussie."
好吧 我喜欢
Yeah. I like that.
太帅了
Wicked.
你训练足球队
You coaching football.
老兄 你是个传奇人物 这年头会做这种蠢事的人不多了
Mate, you are a legend for doing something so stupid.
太荒谬了 他们会杀了你的
I mean, it's mental. They're gonna fucking murder you.
这话我之前听过
Well, you know, I've heard that tune before.
但我还在这呢 活蹦乱跳的
But here I am, still dancing.
-传奇人物 -是啊 很高兴认识你
-Legend. -Yeah. Nice meeting you.
你在看什么又是关于足球的书
What you reading? Another soccer book.
教练 你是知识的海绵
Coach, you are a sponge.
来吧 给我讲一个我不知道的趣事
Come on. Hit me with a fun fact.
他们不说“越界” 他们说“出界”
They don't say "out of bounds." They say "into touch."
如果我之后能把这个词用在句子里 你给我五块钱
Okay, you owe me five bucks if I sneak that into a sentence later.
-成交 -好的
-You're on. -Okay.
晚上好 我们稍候会将机舱调暗
Good evening. We'll be dimming the cabin shortly.
你好好睡一觉吧 不然倒时差会要了我们的命
We should get some sleep. The jet lag will kill us.
是啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
我们这么做是不是疯了
Are we nuts for doing this?
是啊 这很疯狂
Yeah, this is nuts.
但接受挑战和骑马很像 不是吗
Hey, but taking on a challenge is a lot like riding a horse, isn't it?
如果你觉得很舒适
If you're comfortable while you're doing it,
那可能是做得不对
probably doing it wrong.
-好了 晚安 教练 -晚安 教练
-Okay, good night, Coach. -Night, Coach.
嘿
Hey, hey, hey!
如果梦到对方了 咱俩就玩个游戏
If we see each other in our dreams, let's goof around a little bit,
-假装互相不认识 -没问题 陌生人
-pretend like we don't know each other. -You got it, stranger.
好的
Nice.
-你完全没睡吗 -一点没睡
-You didn't sleep at all? -Not a wink.
我的脑子一直在想事情 停不下来
No. My brain just kept on cooking.
一开始 我打算不睡
At first, I was thinking about not sleeping.
之后我在思考我打算不睡这件事 再之后…
Then I was thinking about thinking about not sleeping. And that--
就没完没了了
That's never good.
突然之间
Next thing you know,
空乘给你递上了热乎的巧克力曲奇
they're handing out warm chocolate chip cookies
飞机马上就降落了
and the plane's landing.
我没看到曲奇啊 你把我那份也吃了
I didn't get a cookie. Did you eat mine?
这个不是重点 我觉得那是来接我们的
That's not part of the story. I think this is us right here.
嘿 你好吗
Hey, how ya doin'?
-我叫泰德 你是 -奥利
-My name's Ted. What's yours? -Ollie.
-奥利 好的 -我帮你们拿行李吧
-Ollie. All right. -Let me get your bags.
不用 奥利 我们打的包 我们自己拿就好
No, no, no, Ollie. We packed 'em, we'll carry 'em.
不过我们想找个地方歇歇脚
Love to make a little pit stop though.
好啊 跟我来
Okay. Follow me.
哎呀 不错嘛
Yeah. There you go.
教练 我有一种感觉 我们已经不在堪萨斯了 对吗
Coach, I got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore, right?
以前在堪萨斯以外的地方 我从没说过这种话
I've never actually said that when not in Kansas before.
-挺好的 -是啊
-That's kinda nice. -Yeah.
谢谢你迁就我们 奥利
Well, thanks for indulging us, Ollie.
你准备好了我们随时出发
Ready to boogie whenever you are.
好的 那是塔桥
Okay. That's Tower Bridge.
是啊 不是伦敦塔桥 因为这座桥还好好立着呢
Right. Not the London Bridge, 'cause this one's still up.
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表