剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
Sometimes my nights just magically free up.
可以吗谢谢
May I? Thank you.
女士们、先生们 通过你们的帮助 我们去年筹集了80万英镑
Gals and gents, with your help, we raised £800,000 last year.
今年 希望会更多
And this year, hopefully even more.
我知道我是不请自来 但我实在太想帮忙了
Well, I know I'm crashing your party, but I so badly wanna help.
我的手指脚趾都在祈祷 你会让我留下
My fingers and toes are crossed that you will have me.
当然了
Of course.
给他在“无聊桌”放把椅子
Let's get him a seat at the boring table.
我开玩笑的
Only joking.
4号♥桌 鲁伯特曼尼恩 各位
Table four. Rupert Mannion, everyone.
谢谢 美女
Thanks, doll.
我的妈呀
Oh, my God.
-谢谢 -那…
-Thank you. -That--
内森 拜托
Nathe, Nathe, Nathe. Come on.
听着 伙计们 这是我新买♥♥的西服
Look, guys, this is a brand-new suit.
今晚就别捉弄我了 明天补上行吗
Rather than messing with me tonight, can you just get me two times tomorrow?
罗伊不准我们再欺负你了
Roy said we're not allowed anymore.
他居然撞了我的头 我有一半时间都是晕着的
He fucking headbutted me. I'm still dizzy half the time.
医生让我别喝酒
The doctors told me not to drink.
可恶
Shit.
所以要穿衣服
Yet another reason shirts exist.
闭嘴 一点都不好笑 烫到了我的乳♥头♥
Shut up, it's not funny. Burned my nipple.
真希望我是那个冰块
I wish I was that ice cube.
我会竞拍跟你共度一夜
I will be bidding for a night with you.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thanks, love.
其实是一次约会 不是一整晚 所以…
Yeah, it's just a date though. It's not a whole night. So...
到时候就知道了
We'll see.
伙计 这事我经历过
Mate, I've done these before.
如果她竞拍价超过三千块 你就得跟她上♥床♥
If she bids over 3,000, you will have to fuck her.
-是真的吗 -你不用做全套的
-Is that true? -You don't have to go all the way.
做一部分就好
Just, like, some of the way.
用手指
Fingering.
去你们的 这桌都不是正常人
Fuck you. Fuck this table.
杰米 开玩笑的
Jamie, it was a joke.
开玩笑的 杰米
It was a joke. Jamie.
刚才发生了什么
What happened now?
一如往常 杰米那个戏精又作天作地了
Just the usual. Jamie being a little bitch prima donna.
罗伊 我问你一件事
Roy, let me ask you something.
你23岁的时候什么样
What were you like when you were 23?
在联盟里踢球 赚很多钱
Playing in this league, making all that money.
-一个作天作地的戏精 -是啊
-Little bitch prima donna. -Yeah.
你知道人们都说 “年轻人浪费了青春”
You know how they say that "youth is wasted on the young"?
要我说 别浪费了岁月给你的智慧
Well, I say don't let the wisdom of age be wasted on you.
泰德
Ted?
我刚刚想到的 我太厉害了
I just came up with that. I feel pretty good about it.
你跟科林和艾萨克谈过了 我想感谢你
I just wanted to say thanks for talking to Colin and Isaac.
你的脸为什么贴这么近
Why is your face so close to mine?
我一开始的计划是拥抱你 但我临阵退缩了
Well, my initial plan was to hug you, but I just chickened out just now.
好吧
Right.
-好了 够了 -好
-Okay, we're done. -Yeah.
泰德 我想介绍你认识鲁伯特曼尼恩
Ted, I'd like to introduce you to Rupert Mannion.
-曼尼恩先生 你好吗 -叫我鲁伯特就好 泰德
-Mr. Mannion, how are you? -It's Rupert, Ted.
尤其是管理我俱乐部的人 更不应该见外了
Especially for the man who's managing my club.
曾经是你的俱乐部
Used to be your club.
当然 但是…在我心里 依然是我的俱乐部 亲爱的
Of course, of course, but... it's still my club in here, love.
爱上一支球队就会爱一辈子
Love of a sports team is a lifetime obsession.
-是的 -是的
-Yeah. -Yeah.
有点像你最好朋友的姐姐 对吗
Kinda like your best friend's older sister, right?
帮我个忙
Hey, but do me a favor.
如果你去了堪萨斯城 遇到一个叫汤姆迪宁的人
If you're ever in Kansas City and come across a fella named Tom Dineen,
别告诉他我说过这话
don't tell him I said that.
我喜欢
I love that.
不过我们接连输了两场这事 我就不太喜欢了
I don't love our last two losses though.
-成绩太差了 -是的
-Horrible showing. -Yeah.
我必须得说 真希望我没说出口
Had to say it, wish I didn't.
没关系 谁知道呢 也许我们能翻盘呢 对吧
It's okay. Who knows? Maybe we'll turn it around, huh?
我的天 我相信你
Oh, my God. I believe you.
你相信我吗
Do you believe him?
如果你说不 那今晚可就没法收场了
Night's gonna take a turn for the worse if you say no.
我当然相信泰德
Of course I believe in Ted.
他正是我们需要的人
He's exactly what we've needed.
别喝太多香槟 亲爱的
Not too much champagne now, dear.
竞拍的时候要保持清醒
Gotta stay sharp for the auction.
不如你来负责竞拍吧
Why don't you do the auction?
不行 我不能抢了你的风头
No, I couldn't. This is your night.
我们都知道大家更想看到你
We both know they'd rather see you.
而且 这是…为了孩子们
And besides, it's... for the children.
为了孩子们
For the children.
好吧 失陪一下 我得招呼下其他客人
Right. If you'll excuse me, I need to speak to the other guests.
不得不说 我喜欢你这条裙子
I must say, I love that dress.
显得你很年轻
It's very youthful.
看到你这样光鲜亮丽的站在舞台上 我为你高兴
Good for you for getting back out there looking like that.
谢谢
Thank you.
失陪了
Excuse me.
泰德
Ted.
她今年过得不容易 她还好吗
It's been a hard year for her. Is she okay?
是的 她很好
Yeah, she's great.
就是很多事情需要操心 比如今晚
You know, a lot of moving pieces putting together a thing like this though.
然后有个叫罗比威廉姆斯的家伙 临时爽约了 而且…
And then she had this fella... Robbie Williams cancel on her and--
-罗比 -对
-Robbie? -Yeah.
他是我的老朋友了
Well, he's an old pal of mine.
我很乐意给他发个信息 我肯定能请得动他
I'm happy to text him. I bet you I can get his ass over here.
她一定会很开心的
I bet she'd love it.
我去找她 先把旗子升起来 好吗
I'll go track her down and run it up the flagpole, huh?
抱歉 这是我家乡的俗语
I'm sorry. That's an expression from back home.
-意思是我要先问过她 -好极了 好戏开演了
-Just means I'm gonna ask her. -Fabulous. Showtime.
好的 看好你
All right, go get 'em.
有没有更烈一点的 比如说威士忌加冰之类的
Can I get something stronger, like a Jack on the rocks or something?
一份和两份混在一起 三份
A double and a single in one. A triple.
女士们、先生们 今晚计划稍微调整一下
Ladies and gentlemen, slight change in plans.
我禁不住哄骗 成了今晚的拍卖♥♥人
I have been cajoled into being your auctioneer for this evening.
我们的第一个受害者是杰米塔特
And our first victim is Jamie Tartt.
宝贝 你一定要赢到我
Babe, you have to win me.
我不会竞拍自己男朋友的 看上去多可悲啊
I can't bid on my own boyfriend. I'll look pathetic.
宝贝 现在是2020年了 女人可以做任何事
Babe, it's 2020. Women can do anything.
不行 拜托 你这么性感 上去吧
No, it's not happening. Come on, you look hot. Go up there!
看看他 各位 年轻帅气、魅力四射 真是个混♥蛋♥
Look at him, folks. Young, gorgeous, charming. The bastard.
我们起拍价是五千英镑
So, we'll start with £5,000.
我要他 鲁伯特
I want him, Rupert.
谢丽尔巴纳比出价五千
Five thousand from Cheryl Barnaby.
里士满设得兰矮种马的养殖大户
Richmond's premier breeder of Shetland ponies.
有人出价六千吗
Do we hear six?
六千
Six thousand.
六千 谢谢
Six. Thank you.
-七千 -七千
-Seven thousand. -Seven thousand.
一万
Ten thousand.
漂亮
Stunning.
不论是竞价还是竞价人
And that applies to the bid and the bidder.
这可不行
I don't think so.
-一万两千英镑 -一万四千
-Twelve thousand pounds. -Fourteen thousand.
一万四千
Fourteen thousand!
一万六千
Sixteen thousand.
一万八千
Eighteen.
一万八千 还有人出价吗
Eighteen thousand. Do I hear any advance?
有 两万五千
Yeah. Twenty-five thousand.
两万五千一次 两万五千两次
Twenty-five thousand! Going once. Twice.
成交 基莉琼斯拍得
Sold to Keeley Jones.
花两万五千英镑就能领回家的男朋友 为什么还要免费享用呢
Why spend the time with your boyfriend for free when you can have him for 25 grand?
你欠我一次人情
You owe me.
嘿 你在这儿呢 出来透透气 是吗
Hey. There you are. Getting a little fresh air, huh?
对 那些人力车真蠢 但看上去还挺有趣的
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表