剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
changing into her swimsuit" dodecahedron.
我的表情像是有兴趣 跟你开几何形状玩笑吗
Does my face look like it's in the mood for shape-based jokes?
不像 罗伊 一点都不像
No, Roy, it does not.
但是 我替自己辩解一句 你这张脸一直都很严肃
But, in my defense, it rarely does.
不过 我知道这时候该怎么做
I know exactly what to do here, though.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
别担心 毛茸茸的小家伙
Don't you fret, my fine furry fella.
再过几分钟 你的感情烦恼就会成为过去
In a matter of minutes, your relationship dilemma will be in the past.
因为我召集了钻石狗
For I am rounding up the Diamond Dogs.
钻石狗是谁
Who the fuck are the Diamond Dogs?
就是一群关心他人的人 罗伊
It's just a group of people who care, Roy.
不像那些在街舞音乐会上 连手都不愿举的人
Not unlike folks at a hip-hop concert whose hands are not in the air.
好的 这是关于你跟基莉 对不对
Okay, so this is about you and Keeley, right?
-早料到了 -跟早年的恋爱不一样喽
-Saw this coming. -Nothing like the early days of courtship.
好吧 这他妈是搞笑呢吧
Okay, this is my fucking nightmare.
我觉得你跟基莉就像是饼干和奶油
I think the idea of you and Keeley is like cookies and cream.
大家都同意吧 两种美味结合 变得更好吃了 对吗
And I think we all agree, two great tastes that go great together, right?
-对 -完美的类比
-Yeah. -Perfect analogy.
对 我喜欢她 但我们都知道 她前男友是谁
Yes, I am into her. But we all know who her ex-boyfriend is.
那个混♥蛋♥中的混♥蛋♥
The prince prick of all pricks.
我满脑子都是他
And I've got him stuck right in here.
我不明白有什么问题
I don't understand the problem.
基莉人多好啊
I mean, Keeley's just so kind.
被她那样的人喜欢一定…很棒
You know, to be liked by someone like her must be... 's wonderful.
正如格什温兄弟的歌♥中所唱的那样
Shout out to the Gershwin brothers right there.
说得对 格什温兄弟
Fuck yeah, the Gershwins.
但是该死的 伙计们 你们还没明白
But dang it, fellas, you're still not getting it!
谢谢
Thank you.
虽然罗伊过去也睡过很多人
Sure, Roy here has slept with a bunch of different people in his past.
但基莉的恋爱史和性史早于罗伊
But Keeley's got her own romantic and sexual history that predates Roy.
这可不行
And that's not okay!
他说的是反话
He means the opposite.
我喜欢教练用反讽
I love it when Coach does sarcasm.
我控制不了自己的情绪
I can't control my feelings.
那既然如此 就让它们控制你好了
Well, then by all means you should let them control you.
他又来了
He's doing it again.
好眼力
Good eye.
听着 罗伊 我不阴阳怪气了 帮我个忙
Look, Roy, all this Chandler Bing-ing aside, do me a favor.
别让她的过去影响到你们的未来 好吗
Don't let her past muck around with y'all's future, okay?
她昨晚跟他上♥床♥了
She slept with him last night.
-你们在正式交往吗 -没有
-I mean, are you two officially dating? -No.
-你们已经睡过了 -没有
-Have you already slept together? -No.
教练 你想做个总结吗
Coach, you wanna bring this home?
别这么幼稚 接受吧
Grow up and get over it.
钻石狗又得一分
The Diamond Dogs have struck again.
你们都是混♥蛋♥
You're all pricks.
(富勒史密斯和特纳 奇西克艾尔啤酒和黑啤)
好了 看到牛奶姐妹了吗
All righty. See the Milk sisters anywhere?
需要我去后面搜查一下吗
You want me to go skim the back room?
-别让我后悔这个决定 泰德 -别担心
-Don't make me regret this, Ted. -Don't worry, don't worry.
我会做个十足的绅士的 好吗
I'm gonna be an udder gentleman, okay?
你看过《BJ单身日记》吗
Hey, I wonder if they've ever seen the movie Bridget Jones's Dairy.
抱歉 这不算“牛奶”双关 我再想个好的
Sorry, that's not my breast milk pun. I can do better.
天呐 这个主意太糟了 我是认真的 你回家吧
Oh, my God, this was a horrible idea. Seriously, please go home.
-拜托 一定会很有趣的 -闭嘴
-Come on. It's gonna be fun. -Stop.
她在这儿呢
There she is.
鲁伯特 你在这里做什么
Rupert, what are you doing here?
我们是来庆祝的
We came to celebrate.
瑞贝卡 这是瑞贝卡
Rebecca, Rebecca. Rebecca, Rebecca.
很高兴又见到你了
It's nice to see you again.
-这是泰德 -你好啊
-And this is Ted. -Howdy.
跟我们一起喝点吧
Yeah. Join us for a drink.
给 鲁伯特 还要点别的吗
Here you go, Rupert. Anything else?
给我们的朋友也来一杯 谢谢 梅
A couple more glasses for our friends here. Thank you, Mae.
你和从前一样漂亮 从你的西区到大理石拱门
You are as delicious as ever. From your West End to your Marble Arch.
把你裤裆里的大本钟看紧了
Keep your Big Ben in your pants.
谢谢你的邀请
Thank you for your invitation,
但我们是来见牛奶姐妹的
but we're actually here to meet with the Milk sisters.
他们不会来了
They won't be coming now.
噢 真糟 他们是过期了吗
Oh, no. Did they expire?
什么
What?
那个 我…
So, yeah, I...
我知道我不能拥有俱乐部的股权
I know I'm not allowed an ownership stake in the club,
但他们很乐意将自己的份额卖♥♥给贝克丝
but they were nice enough to sell their minority share to Bex here.
我一直以为我得先把助学贷款还完了
I always thought I'd finish paying off my student loans
才能考虑买♥♥下一个足球俱乐部
before I purchased a football club.
显然 她需要我提供一点财政支持
Obviously, she needed a little financial aid from yours truly.
但是等我们结婚了 她的就是我的
But, well, when we're married, what's hers will be mine
我的…还是我的 这是我从你身上吸取的教训
and what's mine... well, that'll stay mine 'cause I've learned from you.
你们订婚了
You're engaged?
嘿 恭喜
Hey. Congratulations.
所以你们还是喝一杯吧
So you better join us for a drink.
所有人 跟我们喝一杯 我买♥♥单
Everyone! Drinks with us. It's on me.
三大杯 谢谢 梅 反正免费的 我们要最大的
Three lagers, please, Mae. They're free. We want the boots.
敬里士满
To Richmond!
里士满
Richmond! Richmond! Richmond! Richmond!
里士满
Richmond! Richmond! Richmond!
好的 你最想合作的产品是“快乐”
Right. The product you'd most like to get into business with is joy?
对 很多很多快乐
Sí. Mucho, mucho joy.
我不确定是否会有人愿意付钱给你 丹尼
I don't know if I can get you paid for that though, Dani.
我愿意免费分享快乐
I like to give away joy for free.
-好吧 谢谢 丹尼 -不客气
-All right, thanks, Dani. -You're welcome.
嘿 足球就是生命 队长
Hey. Football is life, Capitán.
是的
Yup.
我不想再为杰米生气了
I'm done being mad about Jamie.
我是一个成年人 我不是小孩子了
I'm a grown man. I'm not a baby child.
这件事翻篇了
I'm over it.
好的 你介意跟房♥间里剩下的人 也说一遍吗
Right. Would you mind saying that to the rest of the room?
媒体有权利知道
I mean, the press deserves to know.
肯特先生
Mr. Kent!
-你好 -嗨 我《独♥立♥报》的基莉琼斯
-Yeah. -Hi. Keeley Jones, The Independent Woman.
你能重复一遍刚才说的话吗
Would you please repeat what you just said?
我翻篇了
I'm over it.
我今晚能约你出去吗拜托
Can I take you out tonight? Please?
好 你说
Yeah. You.
基莉琼斯 《独♥立♥报》线上版
Keeley Jones, The Independent Woman Online Edition.
我为什么要相信你的突然转变
So, why should I trust this sudden change of heart?
因为我爱你胜过我恨他
'Cause I like you more than I hate him.
就差一点 非常接近
I mean, barely. It's very close.
有头发的那位女士
Yeah. Woman with the hair.
基莉琼斯 《独♥立♥报女性杂♥志♥》的
Keeley Jones, The Independent Woman Magazine.
如果我同意你会带我去哪
Where would you take me if I did say yes?
-不知道 喝咖啡 -就不能再好点吗
-I don't know. Coffee? -Can't do any better?
-吃晚餐 -好 听起来很棒
-Dinner. -Yeah, that sounds great.
那位长眼睛的女士
Yeah, woman with the fucking eyes.
基莉琼斯 《独♥立♥报》女性周日插页版
Keeley Jones, The Independent Woman insert on Sunday.
你能解释一下你是怎样利用屁♥股♥
Could you please elaborate on the hip movement
来让小♥弟♥弟♥感觉是弯的吗
that makes your penis feel like it has a curve in it?
好了 提问环节到此为止 我们球场上见
Right, no more questions. We'll see you on the pitch.
敬鲁伯特
To Rupert!
朋友们 里士满人 同胞们
Friends, Richmonds, countrymen.
我们俱乐部的噩梦结束了 我回来了
Our club's nightmare is over now. I'm back.
谢天谢地 泰德拉索太烂了
Thank God. 'Cause Ted Lasso sucks.
-无意冒犯 泰德 -没关系 巴兹
-No offense, Ted. -All good, Baz.
你、杰里米和保罗在表达感受方面
You, Jeremy, and Paul have been refreshingly candid
一直都是充满激♥情♥的
about y'all's feelings.
挺酷的 英超联赛的教练 竟然知道我们的名字
Pretty cool Premier League gaffer knows our names.
-是啊 -闭嘴 你们两个笨蛋
-I know, right? -Shut up, you twats.
我再试一次 别帮我
I'm trying again. No help.
好 如果她射中了靶子
Right. So, if she hits the board,
希望大家都表现出赢了足总杯的样子
I want it to sound like we just won the FA Cup.
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表