剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表
不
No. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不行 崔弗 不 行李必须全部塞进去 好吗
No, Trevor, no. The bag has to go all the way in, okay?
充分利用空间 让一下 谢谢
Use all the space. Out the way. Thank you.
这里是怎么弄的啊好吧
What's gone on back here? Right.
这个要搬过来 不然的话会到处乱窜的
These need to be moved around, 'cause this is gonna jiggle about, otherwise.
现在 我们要挪开...喂
Now, can we move-- Hello?
这里还有人 天呐
There's someone in here. Oh, my God.
嘿 我差点忘了 你知道我们明天 要跟埃弗顿比赛吗
Hey, almost forgot. You know how we're playing Everton tomorrow?
-知道 -那不是个城镇的名字
-Yeah. -Well, that's not a town.
-其实是在利物浦的一个球队! -就像披头士!
-It's actually a team in Liverpool! -Like the Beatles!
如果你见到保罗、乔治或是林戈 能拍个照吗拜托了
If you see John, Paul, George or Ringo, will you take a picture, please?
没问题 小伙子
Hey, you got it, big guy.
好了 我要继续工作了 好吗
Okay, hey, I better get a roll on here, all right?
好的 妈妈想跟你说话 先等一下
Okay. And Mom wants to talk to you. Hold on.
-我爱你 伙计 -我也爱你
-I love you, buddy. -Love you too.
你还没告诉他约翰和乔治已经死了
Still haven't told him John and George are dead?
他们怎么了
They're what?
是基思理查兹干的
It was Keith Richards.
嘿 泰德
Hey, Ted.
-嘿 你还好吗 -很好
-Hey. How you doing? -Good.
工作怎么样一切都还好吗
How's work going? Everything all right?
还好 抱歉 我知道这件事不容易 但律师寄过去的文件
Yeah. I'm sorry. I know this isn't easy, but the paperwork the lawyer sent?
我知道 嘿
I know. Oh, hey.
在这儿呢
Got it right here.
我会看一遍 签上字 然后寄回去 我保证
I'll, uh, look it all over, sign it, send it right back. I promise.
好的 谢谢 嘿 祝你明天好运 我们会看比赛的
Okay, thanks. Hey, good luck tomorrow. We'll be watching.
好的
All right now.
(灿烂绽放花艺 纪念日快乐 瑞贝卡!)
(点击下方链接 享受八折订花)
-女生之旅! -利物浦 我们来了
-Girls' trip! -Mm. Liverpool, here we come.
我想提前说一下
I just want to say up front
你邀请我一起共度周末 我非常受宠若惊
that I'm really flattered you asked me to come this weekend.
拜托
Oh. Come on now.
但咱俩都是单身 我觉得你超级性感
But, hey, we're both single. I think you are super hot.
如果我要重新回到女同的市场上来
If I'm gonna dip my toe back into the lady pool,
我找不到比你更好的人选了
I can't think of a finer body of water to do it with than you.
不 基莉 我想你误会了
No. Keeley, I think you're confused.
我一开始是的 但后来我对自己说 “拜托 基莉
I was, at first. Then I was like, "Come on, Keeley.
放纵一下又何妨 跟你的新朋友好好爽一把”
Blow off some steam and have some wicked sex with your new friend."
我跟你开玩笑的
I'm fucking with you.
天呐
Oh, my God.
我以为你是认真的 你能想象吗
I thought you were being serious. I mean, can you imagine?
哦 我想象过
Oh, I have.
看来今天的航♥班♥又多了一位乘客
Looks like we have a new passenger on today's flight.
其实 基莉会顶替 你在直升机上的位置 希金斯
Actually, Keeley will be taking your seat on the jet, Higgins.
抱歉
Sorry.
起飞前我先去上个厕所
I'm gonna go spend a penny before we take off.
楼下见 瑞贝卡
See you downstairs, Rebecca.
没关系 我一直很享受球队大巴上的胡闹
Oh, that's okay. I always enjoy the antics on the team bus.
不 我需要你周末留在这里
No. I need you to stay here this weekend.
做一些不重要的事
Doing work that doesn't matter.
好了 先生们 谁准备好 让埃弗顿见识我们的厉害了
All right, gentlemen. Who's ready to go show Everton what we got?
谢谢 丹尼
Thank you, Dani.
天呐 路易斯 大家怎么都这么垂头丧气的
Jeez, Louise. Why's everybody so down in the dumps?
出什么事了碧昂丝甩了Jay-Z吗
What happened? Did Beyoncé dump Jay-Z or something?
不 不是那样的
No, nothing like that.
谢天谢地 光是说说就让我很难过了
Thank goodness. Just saying it out loud made me immediately sad.
我看看是怎么回事
Let me see what's going on here.
嘿 伙计们 说真的 跟我聊聊 出什么事了
Hey, guys. Seriously, come on. Talk to me. What's up?
我们挺好的
Well, we're fine.
-是啊 我没事 -好吧
-Yeah, I'm all right. -Okay.
我们心情差到爆 是因为我们从没赢过埃弗顿
We're in a shit fucking mood because we never fucking win at Everton
这真♥他♥妈♥让人郁闷!
and it sucks fucking shit!
拜托 伙计们
Ah, come on, fellas.
你们上一次赢埃弗顿是多久之前
How long has it been since y'all won up at Everton?
-60年前 -老天
-Sixty years ago. -Jesus Christ.
哇 这也太久了吧 好吧
Wow. That is a heck of a long time. Okay.
所以大家担心的是这个
So we got that going on.
显然欧布莱恩拉伤了屁♥股♥这事 让我们大家都很失望
And obviously we're bummed out that O'Brien tore his butt.
是上腘绳肌肌腱 教练
It's my upper hamstring, Coach.
你拉伤了屁♥股♥ 孩子 没什么丢脸的 好吗这种事常有
You tore your butt, son. There's nothing to be ashamed of, okay? It happens.
运动员经常会拉伤屁♥股♥ 你不是一个人 伙计
People tear their butts all the time in athletics. You're not alone, man.
嘿 教练 你也拉伤过好几次 对吗
Hey, Coach, you've torn your butt a few times, right?
-三次 -三次
-Three times. -Three times.
屁♥股♥是很了不起的肌肉 上帝作证 你的屁♥股♥会好起来的
Butt's an amazing muscle. God as my witness, your butt will heal.
虽然欧布莱恩拉伤了屁♥股♥ 但好的一面是
The silver lining here, with O'Brien's tore butt,
我这位来自蒙特利尔的朋友 会顶替守门员的位置
is that my man from Montreal is gonna be filling in at goalie.
-大家欢迎佐罗 -发音是“佐豪”
-Give it up for Zorro. -Oh. It's pronounced, um, "Zoreaux."
-抱歉 佐罗 -“佐豪”
-I'm sorry. Zorro. -"Zoreaux."
我不知道我哪念错了
You-- I don't know what I'm doing wrong here.
重点是 先生们 除非你们当中有人有水晶球
Point is, gentlemen, unless one of y'all got a crystal ball,
我们不知道明天会发生什么
we don't know what's gonna happen tomorrow.
所以我们才要比赛
That's why we play the game.
让我听到你们的决心!里士满数到三! 一、二、三!
So let me hear it! Richmond on three! One, two, three!
-里士满! -好了 我们走吧
-Richmond! -Right, come on. Let's go.
-嘿 教练 -你们好 伙计们 有什么事吗
-Hey, Coach. -Howdy, fellas. How can I help you?
既然杰米塔特已经回到曼城
Um, so, uh, since Jamie Tartt has gone back to Man City,
你们输了一场 打平了一场 你们还没进过球
uh, you've lost one, you've drawn one, you've not scored any goals.
-是的 -所以我想知道
-Yeah. -So I'm wondering,
你对球队降级这件事有多担忧
how worried are you about the threat of relegation?
劳埃德 现在我最关心的是降级的定义
Lloyd, right now I'm mostly concerned with the definition of relegation.
你有什么问题问我 马库斯
What you got for me, Marcus?
就是想知道你对杰米塔特的离去作何感想
Just wanted to know how you're feeling about the departure of Jamie Tartt.
这个
Yeah. Um...
说实话 这让我有一点伤心
Well, if I'm being honest, it, uh, breaks my heart a little.
我认为对教练而言最有趣的事莫过于
I think one of the neatest things about being a coach
和你的球员建立的情感纽带
is the connection you get to make with your players.
相比球场上比赛时会发生的事 他的离去对我的打击更重
That's a loss that hits me a lot harder and is gonna stay with me a lot longer
我也需要更久的时间来释怀
than anything that happens while playing a game on a patch of grass.
好了 我们利物浦见了 好吗
All right. See you fellas in Liverpool, yeah?
好的
Yeah.
嘿!最后一个到的是苏格兰煮蛋!
Oh. Hey! Last one there is a Scotch egg! Whoo!
什么
What?
嘿 他在这儿呢
Hey, there he is.
-很高兴见到你 伙计 -好了 走吧
-Good to see you, buddy. -All right, let's go.
到了 这是总统套房♥ 希望您能满意
Here we go. It's the presidential suite. Hope it's to your satisfaction.
需要我为您介绍房♥间的便利设施吗
Would you like me to show you the various room amenities?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
我和我女人想在今晚去镇上之前
My lady and I wanna have a quick shag and a shower
赶紧来一发 然后洗个澡
before we hit the town tonight.
欢迎来到利物浦
Welcome to Liverpool.
怎么了给小费的话 他一分钟不到就会花光的
What? He would've spent a cash tip in, like, a minute.
拜托 那个画面会印在他脑海里一辈子的
Come on. The image I just gave him is gonna last for a lifetime.
不 不是你的问题 而是...该死
No, it's-- it's not you. It's-- Oh, fuck.
今天是我和鲁伯特的周年纪念 而且...
This is Rupert's and my anniversary weekend. And--
-这是我第一个独自度过的纪念日... -嘿 没事的
-It's the first one I've spent by myself-- -Hey, it's okay.
谢谢
Thank you.
好久的拥抱
-Mm. -Ooh. That's a long hug.
好了 提醒一下大家 酒店房♥间的家具不准移♥动♥
So, just to remind you, the hotel furniture stays in the rooms,
不能移到走廊或是游泳池
not the hallway or the pool.
也不能快递寄回家 或是寄到其他酒店 好吗
Nor are you allowed to ship it to your homes or other hotels, okay?
好了 伙计们 一小时后团队聚餐
All right, fellas, we got team meal in an hour.
在那之后 我们可以度过一个电影之夜 或是枕头大战
After that, it's either gonna be movie night or a pillow fight.
你们选什么
What's it gonna be this time around?
电影之夜
Movie night.
好吧 但我跟你们讲 你们只要说一次“枕头大战”
All right. But I tell you what, y'all say "pillow fight" one time,
以后就再也不会想一起看电影了
and we'll never watch another movie together again.
-这是给你的 教练 -谢谢
-That's for you, Coach. -Thank you, sir.
-这是给你的 -谢谢
-And that's for you. -Thank you.
5150号♥房♥间 终于等到你
Whoo! Room 5150. Finally.
山米海格 范海伦乐队历史上最伟大的主唱
剧集 | 足球教练(2020) | 导航列表